• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I always liked On A Mission, despite its female-empowerment lyrics and me being a man, so I had a listen to the album Ten on Spotify.

It was good, so I bought it. A strange little electro-pop gem, most unexpected.

Currently, I most want to sing along to Robots, but my vocal chords are still smarting from seeing A-ha in concert last week. Soon, my pretties, soon...

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
http://www.vimeo.com/14912890
(2:30)
(and stairways to heaven 3:40)
I see his and your point , I must disagree though. Taking inspiration from predecessors is a natural phenomena, and not comparable to ripping off music period.
I must say, I didn't even find most of the songs quite as similar as he claimed them to be. Some examples of lyrical ripping was pretty cheap, such as the lemon song.
Interesting however, I'll give you as much.

Level 30
I see his and your point , I must disagree though. Taking inspiration from predecessors is a natural phenomena, and not comparable to ripping off music period.
I must say, I didn't even find most of the songs quite as similar as he claimed them to be. Some examples of lyrical ripping was pretty cheap, such as the lemon song.
Interesting however, I'll give you as much.

I only think Stairways to heaven is ripped. The rest doesn't sound similar at all.

Moin moin =)

my fav music at the moment, because I woke up with this and I like it:

Damnit dude, someone had got that stuck in my head for like an entire month a while ago, now it's going to get stuck again (and I don't normally even like that sort of music).

-Edit-

(notice in the description these guys have a link to download their free EP if you like their stuff)

Last edited:
Level 16
Moin moin =)

New day - new music > this is my favorite music at the moment, because I woke up with it and heard out of a car or someone else
(which was very loud (lol)) :

Also my favorite music at the moment, because I sang it under the shower this morning ^^:

Greetings and Peace from Germany
Dr. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.