• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaZ

jaZ

Level 1

I really just like the music video and how well it flows with the music.

Level 8
Holy crap, i tought i was the only one who knew russian circles. They're just amazing. found them on Istanbul Cymbals page ;p

Level 8
Very good music, Pyritie! Where do you heard them? I never realized that people here had such musical taste.
Agree with @ nousernamepissmeoff's comment on last man standing.

Periphery:

Level 8
Everytime i look in this thread i see people with good musical taste.

This actually isn't a real favorite, but i got this music on my head today

Level 3
@0w_kwaliti HELL YEAH!!! METALICA all the way.

Mine is currently Zetsubou Billy by maximum the hormone, the outro from the second half of DEATH NOTE!!!!

All time favourites are seek and destroy metallica Waking the demon bullet, afterlife A7X, Fever bullet, followed by fade to black, shortest straw, master of puppets, ...and justice for all, of wolf and man etc etc etc...

I think you get the picture. i can't decide...

Level 20
Another one suggested by brad.dude. Fucking awesome song and performance. This song has been playing in my head for days and I can't help but walk around my house dancing to it because it's so fucking groovy. Also, the band is composed of 2 DJs, 1 bassist and 1 drummer:

Level 25

Hey again!
I'm just making an "update", this is some of the stuff I'm listening to right now (including the whole albums)!
The only "new" thing however is ‘Turmion Kätilöt’, I just found this group a few days ago
(yes, I know Kitabatake posted ‘Million Dollar Business’ here a while ago)!

Evanesence - Hello

Turmion Kätilöt - Rautaketju

Celtic Frost - Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh

Fields of the Nephilim - Mourning Sun

Level 8
*necros*

Loved KARNIVOOL.
I don't know why, but somehow they remind me of tool.

When lookking at the related videos i saw Skindred, SikTh Bland Street Bloom (saw krimh playing, fuck him, he can play everything), Lily Allen, Simply Red, Hoobastank, Muse, Equilibrium. Youtube related videos are random or based in our paylists? or both? Or based on both and things related to the video itself?

When lookking at the related videos i saw Skindred, SikTh Bland Street Bloom (saw krimh playing, fuck him, he can play everything), Lily Allen, Simply Red, Hoobastank, Muse, Equilibrium. Youtube related videos are random or based in our paylists? or both? Or based on both and things related to the video itself?

I don't know, but since Youtube suggested I watch a Fred video because I watched System of a Down their suggestion/related system is dead to me

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Off-Topic
Just making a note here, Distrubed released a new album today, Asylum.
Here's two awesome videos and the album itself is epic, best of August, no doubt.

Another way to Die

Asylum

I've got my copy coming in the mail. P:

Level 23
The older 1984 version of Take On Me is in some ways preferable, to me. Same with the even older demo (though not the original original Lesson One, mind you), I feel that the final version had lots of the little niceties produced out of it. Ignore the video, I couldn't find the strange "blue room" video that came before the iconic one that made it famous.

Level 8
The older 1984 version of Take On Me is in some ways preferable, to me. Same with the even older demo (though not the original original Lesson One, mind you), I feel that the final version had lots of the little niceties produced out of it. Ignore the video, I couldn't find the strange "blue room" video that came before the iconic one that made it famous.

I really like the original version, but IMO this one is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.