• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
As long as it takes. As long as it's cool, I've never thought about recreating stories/games/films into wc3. I have to admit I'm excited about your map.

It has been done before, there are a lot of campaigns that tell the stories of old Wc3 lore and new. For example, Day of the Dragon, Coming of the Horde, etc.

Level 28
BLe9DtF.png

I work on all of them at the same time (Anime series)

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

@ Squiggy, Wow ! what are those ?

Level 11
It has been done before, there are a lot of campaigns that tell the stories of old Wc3 lore and new. For example, Day of the Dragon, Coming of the Horde, etc.

I'm quite new to the site so I don't know many good maps.

BLe9DtF.png

I work on all of them at the same time (Anime series)

Are you an animator? Or you make anime maps?

Roland

R

Roland

I've been working on.. NOTHING! :D
Well, I got tons of plans i've been thinking/brainstorming but I haven't started. I kinda hate my sem-break it's because my grandfather told me to run the shop for the whole semester break.

Level 9
trying to git gud at a ragdoll game (desc about it is in sig)

occasionally i open up my old maps and continue them a little, then if i get a burst of inspiration i leave that map be and make a new one

Level 34
Currently I'm writing a lecture introducing Master's students to eyetracking.
Oh man. I love teaching, but I hate prep work so much that I doubt I'll ever teach full time.

Currently I'm getting ready for tonight's D&D session. I'm leading some friends through Princes of the Apocalypse. Shit just got real recently, and they might even reach one of the princes tonight. Pretty excited.

Level 3
I am currently working on a map thats like god's land & rp together in one. It will be a singleplayer map, incase bnet ever gets shut down this map will be the one map you can play over with endless fun.

1 players god rest is cpu, how you play is up to you expect to see my own custom storylore, many custom abilities, weather commands to set the enviroment to the land. & fighting those cpu's could never be better with custom models, icons, spells & items.
The map will hold many secrets with its lore requiring you to bring items to certain points for newer powerful items. I am also looking for anyone who is good with spell animation and triggers to help complete this project. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me about making the ultimate singleplayer map

Level 15
Is that in Unity?

Yeah, it is. The sky box is the default skybox, it's going to be a top-down isometric game, so the sun and whatnot won't be visible, I just needed the rotating directional light; the skybox sunrise/sunset effect is just extra dressing.

Water, grass and tree sway animatons and models are all original and can be controlled in real-time. I can adjust wave height, frequency and speed during run-time, same with sway distance and speed. Should tie in nicely when I start working on a weather system.

Last edited:
Level 3
I am working (and fail) on a model of unit on a horse. It should be footman on a bandit-mage's horse. Not working for me at all, but I think I will get it in the end :D
-of my life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.