• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lets Talk Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, while hearing this awesome song, i've decided to start a thread on music! I mean come on, music has excisted since we were here. Heres an awesome song you guys should hear. Owl City- Fireflies. So, what do you guys think everyone else should hear? :wink:

Level 8
Heres a awesome one. Ready Steady Go, I'm sure most of you have heard it before. How about theme songs? Like from the movie "The Jackal" good song, very repeditive and no lyrics :xxd:

Level 5
this statement is untrue as I invented music back when i was living in greece, actually it was a co-op invention with Herculese and Aphrodite

To crawdaddy, what? Anyway, everyone has different taste, dont have to be shy about it. No argument of songs please!

UPDATE*
Listened to some songs here, please state artist! I found some wierd stuff when i searched the song name alone...

Level 20
Sabertooth said:
Dunno, I like Bandoliers/Gunman the most :p
Gunman, Bandoliers, No One Loves Me and Neither Do I, Caligulove, Dead End Friends, New Fang and a couple others are my favourites. But the lyrics to No One Loves Me and Neither Do I are just so fucking amazing. And Homme's grunt in the middle of the song is so awesome. <3

Level 13
My favourite songs are Upon the Grave of Guilt by Falconer, and Deathaura by Sonata Arctica.

The former is pretty heavy metal, so don't listen to it if you don't like the genre. I have no idea what to call the latter, I guess that's some sort of metal too.

Level 5
I'm sorry to bash you if you take it as bashing... but come the fuck on...

My little Disney obsessed sisters listen to that crap.

As for a favorite song at the moment, I'd have to say Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge.

Lol, that song is not my genre, but i just find it nice. :)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Recently rediscovered my love for Gojira's music.. so here's one for you, if you like it I recommend buying the album (the Way of All Flesh) because the sound quality is a LOT better than this YouTube crap.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Haha, I guess you've never heard music then, just .mp3 and .wma and whatnot. It all sucks compared to a CD, and even more so compared to vinyl.

Level 24
Mulgrim@Gz, trollin

Haha, I guess you've never heard music then, just .mp3 and .wma and whatnot. It all sucks compared to a CD, and even more so compared to vinyl.
Digital sound is generated by small bits (kinda like pixels in images), while analog sound is based on waves.
Check out wikipedia and you'll get the idea.

Also true fans buy music to support the artist or band.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Mulgrim@Gz, trollin

Digital sound is generated by small bits (kinda like pixels in images), while analog sound is based on waves.
Check out wikipedia and you'll get the idea.

Also true fans buy music to support the artist or band.

I know, my education involves learning digital representation, and thus also about how music is converted to digital bits, killing the continuity of analogue sound waves.

Fully agree on the second part.

Level 5
I never bought an album because I only want to hear 2 or 3 songs, and it would be such a waste for an album with lots of songs. :)

Level 12
oh no sir, linkin parkz own your shit music, they are all i need, that and Nickelback though, zomg they are the kings of rock n roll hands down. if u don't liekz them then you have no taste in music.

\m/

But if someone were to ask me, i'd stick with Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Fallout Boy, Panic at the Disco and Boys like Girls

Oh my god "Heaven help us"(MCR) is my favorite song of all time (for now)

Someone please shoot me or educate these brainwashed kids and show them REAL music with TALENTED musicians... Py's probably going to neg rep me again, but oh well... I mean come the fuck on. How can you say first off Mulgrim, that Linkin Park and Nickleback are the kings of rock music? Then how can you procede to go and tell me that I have no taste in music when what both of you listen to is main stream radio crap that is churned out with all of the other groups and bands and it all sounds the same, just certain bands have become more parasitic and sucked more then the others, thus being more popular to the deaf ears of you people?

Level 15
i know right

because i would never trade them for rock bands like zeppelin or the beatles, i love how they have emo hair and pretend to be the best to happen to this world. I also love being labeled as "the teens of today" that are all stereotyped to like only what disney produces.

I don't hate them

not at all.

i love them

Status
Not open for further replies.