• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We need more spell moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I don't think promoting random people for more mod efficiency would be healthy to THW...

Spells... Thats nothing, Maps... Thats a big omg.

Also You don't need to be mod for reducing pending resources, you can help mods to reduce pending resources.

I don't care for raitings, I care for this community getting the bottomless.
More and more spells are unreviewed, and it grows.

Also people have school, university or even a real job.
I said
Omg, get serious, we all have a reallife.
Did you even read what I said?

I mean, if the moderators don'T have time, we need more. Its quite simple.

Level 10
And tell me where you get "More"? Also I said that people can help mods, they can just arrange with a mod to help him review resources as I said in one thread using replays. Also for spells triggers can be copied in
  • tags and sent to moderator. It will save a lot of time for moderators.

And tell me where you get "More"? Also I said that people can help mods, they can just arrange with a mod to help him review resources as I said in one thread using replays. Also for spells triggers can be copied in
  • tags and sent to moderator. It will save a lot of time for moderators.[/QUOTE]
  • Ralle made a thing for the spell mods that lets them see all of the triggers in a map without having to open them in WE. Sorta like a web-map-browser.

Level 20
o ya lets totaly get sum gui mods im good at gui btw just sayin u guys i can help if u need :infl_thumbs_up:

I know where this is going, and it's never going to happen. As for the lazy spell mod problem, it's always been that way. Moderating spells is an incredibly boring task, believe me, especially with the spells that get submitted here.

Level 15
There's Mini-Mods (us). It may be a good idea if someone checked through the Mini-mod idea, so they actually do something, instead of suggesting for something to be approved (they still get reviewed in the end, I guess).

The one huge problem with this is that Mini-Mods don't really offer any solid comments, since their comments are passed to the Mods (I think). It may be a good idea if X Mini-Mod approval = approval. Their comments will then be compiled and shown on the spell/map.

An improvement to this little system that was introduced would be good =D

Level 40
There's Mini-Mods (us). It may be a good idea if someone checked through the Mini-mod idea, so they actually do something, instead of suggesting for something to be approved (they still get reviewed in the end, I guess).

The one huge problem with this is that Mini-Mods don't really offer any solid comments, since their comments are passed to the Mods (I think). It may be a good idea if X Mini-Mod approval = approval. Their comments will then be compiled and shown on the spell/map.

An improvement to this little system that was introduced would be good =D
We're working on it and have been brainstorming for some time.

Few? We have around 50 very good vJASSers here. And about 10 will be willing to help and able to make good reviews.

Being a moderator is a commitment though (or at least should be (I'm looking at you, model mods :/)). A lot of people don't have time for that.

Plus just because they can review doesn't mean they'd make good moderators.

Level 10
Look, moderators are damn ok. And why you again I say WHY you care so much for moderator rating and approval? There is user rating thing. As in "Map Approval" thread I said to just not post these useless topics how bad resource place is which pisses off resource moderators and instead of taking care of maps they go in threads like this and start posting.

Few? We have around 50 very good vJASSers here. And about 10 will be willing to help and able to make good reviews.

Members: 54,084, Active Members: 12,843 I think it is PRETTY few, it isn't even 1% from this all.

Status
Not open for further replies.