• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3 question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Lots of people still play WarCraft III. StarCraft II isn't necessarily better than WarCraft III. It's just different.

However, I also advise making single-player games. While there are still many people playing online, the multiplayer scene has been dominated by bots who rehost the same games over and over, preventing players from finding newly-started ones. As such, it is very very diffictult to promote a new multiplayer map on battle.net these days.

Level 14
Many people like Warcraft III better than Starcraft 2 because of 2 reasons
1.Maybe They like Warcraft's Story or Gameplay than Sc2.
2.They have no money to buy Sc2.
hope you get an answer here.

Level 19
Well, I do have many friends who still play Warcraft III, and in our region, Warcraft III is merely beginning to become popular (A bit of a time lag there, eh?), so don't worry, either game is fine, I have friends who play both games as well and find both equally amusing, it just depends on the map quality. Good luck with your modding:)

Status
Not open for further replies.