• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are you still playing Warcraft III?

Do you still play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello everyone,

Long time not seen.
For some weeks I've been wondering if people still would play Warcraft III, mainly aimed to the custom maps/campaigns.

If you do, please reply what kind of games (custom/ladder/...) and also let me know if you'd play new maps if they would be finished.

Also, do you play on Battle.net or did you moved to Garena or some other platform?

Hoping to receive some responds!

- Xarwin

Level 22
^ one very big reason why even people not so willing to quit war3, did go to sc2. And people want ladder, if for matches, better Garena indeed. Playing war3? not at all, my casual playing that it became in the last 2 years ended somewhere in May 2010 completely, during sc2's beta.

Level 7
I usually play custom campaigns, but I also play melee maps with friends (like once-twice in a month or even rarely lol) on garena.

Level 4
Wc3 isn't dead at battle.net.

Garena is a good place to play dota imo. For other maps, you have only 9-10 differents played.

truestoryn.png

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Robots are good... How do you want to play with 3secs delay ?

Only very rare human hosts gives you that possibility, so it's hard to play in good conditions.

Also don't generalize the bots to the autohosts bots or the public ones as BGN, or others.

Bots are bad. You can't swear in those games. You get muted.

Level 19
Robots are good... How do you want to play with 3secs delay ?

Only very rare human hosts gives you that possibility, so it's hard to play in good conditions.

Also don't generalize the bots to the autohosts bots or the public ones as BGN, or others.

There exist certain programs which do exactly the same as those bots.
In fact, they reduce the heavy lag which gives you a clean game.

I don't like those bots. There are just way too many of them.

Level 6
If everyone just used private hostbots there would be no problem, but those autohosting bots ruin the custom gaming experience

Status
Not open for further replies.