• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that we will see Warcraft 4 in the next 5 years? It has been 11 years since Warcraft 3 came out and i'm still waiting for Warcraft 4 to be announced. They made only 1 expansion (TFT) to warcraft 3 ROC and that's just too silly. Blizzard has been working on WOW since a while and i think it's time to work on Warcraft 4 (strategy game) but Starcraft 2 is having too much success.

Level 24
I must agree with The_blood here, as long as they are working on World of WarCraft and making a bunch of money out of it we will most likely not see any WarCraft IV since Blizzard has another RTS game series StarCraft that is making them money on that front.

Level 1
I believe that there won't be another Warcraft installment.

They are currently working on Starcraft 2 expansions, Blizzard All-Stars(MOBA) and Titan(MMO).
Until they finish these project they have stated that they don't have any plans.

Moreover i believe that after Blizzard experienced the success of WoW and its profitability,
there aren't any incentives to make another Warcraft game. It just won't be as profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.