• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Fall of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
No need arthas_king! ^^
We are making Draenor before destruction. The flying rock appeared when the world and gravitation were shattered. But the campign ends when the Dark Portal is opened, long before Draenor became Outland.

Level 14
Dang, at least i gave you somenice ideas, hmm next one:
How about an Ogre Mill that is a centaur tent texure, then at the 2nd floor a hust and at its bottom 2 wolves moving the lever and logs of wood outside the tent, hmm a nice lumber mill idea :).

Level 23
Yeah, when I heard about them I thought:
Wow, now that a clan with one awesome name! I wonder who are they. Then I found out that they stayed on Draenor, and were all killed :(
yes, if we will find a role for them I promise they will be in.

BTW, Joss your idea is great.

Level 14
Yeah, and they did oneof the biggest contributions at the Horde, the Raiders!Well as far as i know the Warsong and Shattered hand had 1337 Grunts, Burning Blade had blademasters, Stormreaver had warlocks, bonechewers had shammans(i think), while i know that ThunderLords agreed with BoneChewers to stay at draenor or something like this but others didnt wanted and crushed em at a civil war lulz. :(

Level 8
Idea for ogre hero: the Warmonger. The Warmonger carries a great club in one hand and a legendary axe in the other. Heavily armored and with an average attack speed and slithjly above average dmg, he's the Ogre's balanced defence-to-offense Hero.

Level 14
Lets stay on lore please :)

Edit:Another idea for Orc Hero:Elder Shamman
These mighty heroes of the horde have mastered the elemental magics, while they kindly ask the spirits to tend the wounder, they use that power for their clans safety, using a spiky fistand leather armor, these elder warriors help the Horde with their magics and inteligence, slow attack speed, fastmana regeneration, good hp regeneration and good health.

Level 15
and how do you know that..? also, i'm very sure alagremm said the campaigns/mod end when the dark portal is opened, which would be about 2 chapters of "The Horde", and the blood pact was when the orcish clans drank the blood of Mannoroth, turning them instantly green, and empowering them. so the blood pact is a must have for the plot and would be a buff for what i think would be the last playable part: siege of shattrath.

sorry dude, i think you don't got it... the first orcish campaing will tell the story of the shamanistic orcs (only), it will end before or when they are corrupted, then the horde campaing will start, after the shamanistic or after the draenei camp, there will be no need for the blood pact in the campaings, cus in one you will be the uncorrupted orcs (don't know what Alagremm is planing for the story of this camp) and the other the corrupted green ones (ends when the portal is opened). =]

Mulgrim have you visited the FoD site lately?
There is everything about it, we discussed it there (still discussing)
It will be like this: Ogres in the tutorial campaing, a little story about the Gronn -> Orcs (Shamanistics), something about their old way of life, before the corruption -> Arakkoa, a quest seeking a way to bring Terokk back -> Draenei, don't know exactly -> Orcish Horde, the corruption and war against the draenei. It would be somethnig like this, but of course changes will be made as discussion progress.
Had you forgot that i'm a member of the group too? (not exactly a member, but a helper, whatever), this is how i know that. =]

Level 23
Actually if you human drunk demon blood he would just become evil. Maybe grow horns.
Some races indicate their corruption: orcs - skin, elves - eyes.

And yes, xbacurix is right, the orc campign will end when the orcs will drink the blood of Mannoroth. In campign there will be no Bloodpact upgrade. However now Im starting to think that this upgrade wont fit the heroes and stuff like that. Im thinking about leaving only uncorrupted or corrupted orcs in the melee.

Level 9
Hurray! Count yourself in! ^^
BTW, did you check your thread out, I had written the rest of you hero backgrounds.

Oh yeah dude, they are very nice, whenever you need me to do some triggering just pm me because im very busy with Lrpg :D

Level 23
BTW, how did you change your name Warlord Ajer'laroir? I almost thought that I dont know you.

{EDIT}
BTW, people check out the galleries on the site, I've posted screens of the unreleased mod Dusts of the Nether

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Yeah its me Arrlong. Just call me Andy my real name if you want, so its not confusing.

{EDIT}
I just seen those photos on that Dusts of the Nether place. Looks very interesting.
Will the places from the Warcraft II Draenor be in this and the Burning Crusade?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Good.
Well I should say I quit from the Fall of Draenor Project. I never really did anything for it and I don't want to hold you guys back from it. I'll still be a loving Fall of Dreanor supporter, but not a worker now. I'm sorry for this, but stuff just came up and I hope you guys understand. I was looking forward to working with you guys, but I cannot. Its not that I dislike you guys or anything its just my life in shitty and I hardly have any time now to enjoy without being pushed around and what not.

Well I wish you guys luck with the Campaign and this is my goodbye from the Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.