• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Altered Melee] Draenor Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So... I've been working on Draenor's races as of late. I've only finished the Ogre Tribes race so far. Feel free to check it out. Give me your honest opinions on the tech tree and the unit's stats. Also tell me about the bugs since I dont have much time to check them all out myself. I'll be working on the Draenei Refuge next. I'm starting by collecting the necessary models and icons first. I'll update this every now and then.

Ogre Tribes:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ixvw9b
Draenei Refuge:
Still working on it
Arakkoa Exiles:
Yet to be started on(lacks various models and skins)
Orcish Clans(Mag'har):
Yet to be started on (lacks various models and skins)
Orcish Horde(Green skins):
Yet to be started on

THIS IS ALL BETA. I'LL UPLOAD THE CREDITS AS SOON AS IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING.

Hello,
I am also working on draenei race these days including naga and bandits. Both draenei and bandits are done but I am having difficulties on thinking about the abilities of my four naga heroes. I am actually planning on creating a new thread about that project here to gather inputs so I can finish it.
BTW, good luck on this project. Looking forward on your finished map.

Level 16
So... I've been working on Draenor's races as of late. I've only finished the Ogre Tribes race so far. Feel free to check it out. Give me your honest opinions on the tech tree and the unit's stats. Also tell me about the bugs since I dont have much time to check them all out myself. I'll be working on the Draenei Refuge next. I'm starting by collecting the necessary models and icons first. I'll update this every now and then.

Ogre Tribes:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ixvw9b
Draenei Refuge:
Still working on it
Arakkoa Exiles:
Yet to be started on(lacks various models and skins)
Orcish Clans(Mag'har):
Yet to be started on (lacks various models and skins)
Orcish Horde(Green skins):
Yet to be started on

THIS IS ALL BETA. I'LL UPLOAD THE CREDITS AS SOON AS IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING.

I'll take a look at it.

Edit: I recommend having the ogre-peons to be changed from human race to other, they don't have a build structure animation. (try it and see what I mean)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.