• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III: Fall of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23

Fall of Draenor is a mod that features four new races and a campaign. There are following playable races in the mod: Draenei, Orcs, Arakkoa, Ogres. There will be 5 campaigns: Sons of Gruul(Tutorial campaign, Ogre Clans), Forgotten Ways(Orcish Clans), Legacy of Terokk(Arakkoa), Light of the Naaru(Draenei) and Rise of the Horde(Orcish Horde).
You can learn more in the project development thread.
___________________________________________________________________________________

The project needs modellers
___________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to join, then post one of your works here, so that we can see that you are experienced enough.

NOTE: No spam or off-topic is allowed in this thread

Last edited:
Level 3
I would like to try making the loading screen ^.^

But yes, i'm a junior map-maker, extremely junior.

Level 3
Yeah and i'm out of ideas what to add in already, I should of made a map transparent and fit it in =.=

And yes, it's incomplete, just giving me the idea what to do, and I know I'm not worth-taking the challenge.

FODLoadingScreen.png

{EDIT}
Which means absolute fail for my incomplete work, but i'll need more ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.