• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Community Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
For informational and educational purposes (as well as a service to members of The Hive Workshop community) I have (finally) remembered to post a comprehensive list of those hyperlinks that I personally rely on for information and reference.

By all means feel free to use these links to broaden your horizons to learn more about our game and its vast world. Any additional links that anyone else would like to post here will certainly (in time) be added to my own list. I've omitted any eye candy images that I could optionally have added to this post so as not to draw excessive bandwidth from all over the net.

I've also included a simple HTML file that I created for personal use. (I pity the poor, poor Fireflub, Nutscrape and Smurfari users: this file was created using genuine Microsoft technology and can only be fully appreciated when viewed in Internet Exploder. :p Enjoy.

Attachments

• war3links.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Level 32
His site is down.
Alas, it has been for some time now. The list is rather outdated, in the next couple of weeks I'll edit and revise it, include Rui's recommendations, and make it more helpful/useful.

Hey is Nature calls-the spider queen part of WoW3 gold(if there is a gold version),frozen throne,or reign of chaos?
None of the above. That campaign was a project developed by Darky27.
  • The (now inactive) forum is: Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen

• The campaign itself is presenty unavailable for download. I will investigate the matter to determine exactly why.

Status
Not open for further replies.