• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Acting Contest #1 - Deity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
This actually exists?

I'm probably in.
Probably? Or for sure? :wink:
I'd be happy to give my wonderful voice to zeh masses!

I'm in.
Welcome!
Ho ho ho, voice-acting contest.

Bring me my vocoder!
Are you in as well? :confused:
I just might be crazy enough to enter.
And I just might be crazy enough to add you to the list. :wink: Just let me know what you want.
Actually I'm sorry, something just came up and it looks like I won't be able to participate.
Sorry to see you go. :sad: Good luck with whatever else you are doing.

Level 15
Hey, I want in too ^_^ Will send my thingy tomorrow, since its 23, I see.
Added!

As I am starting Christmas holidays now and will probably have a bit less time, and since some people have not finished their submissions yet, I am extending the deadline until 23:59 on December 25.

Best of luck to everyone. :smile: Please get your final submissions sent to me soon!

Level 15
Thanks everyone for your entries! The submission process is now closed and I will no longer be accepting entries from anyone who has not submitted a file yet.

(NearbyHermit: You may still send your file within the next day or so, since it was lost due to a pastebin bug)

As soon as things are in order, I will post the submissions with a poll so we can all vote for our favorite entries.

Until then, stay tuned. :smile:

Level 24
Thanks everyone for your entries! The submission process is now closed and I will no longer be accepting entries from anyone who has not submitted a file yet.

(NearbyHermit: You may still send your file within the next day or so, since it was lost due to a pastebin bug)

As soon as things are in order, I will post the submissions with a poll so we can all vote for our favorite entries.

Until then, stay tuned. :smile:

Yep,so I did!

Level 15
Greetings again, everyone.

I have finished judging the contest submissions. You have all done a fine job! Unfortunately, the results are not yet ready to be posted due to some unexpected follow-up work that has arisen.
I'm working hard on this though and hope to have the results posted within the next 24 hours. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.