1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Ujimasa Hojo, Nov 7, 2013.

1. The_Legion

The_Legion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just a suggestion for a Dragonflight Demon Hunter of sorts wherein instead of metamorphosising into a half demon he turns into a half dragon instead? His hooves, arms, tail, wings and horns are rewrapped with any of the dragon textures.

And maybe even a Kul Tiran or NE Druid tha turns into some sort of ancient looking entity? Like the Shando Stormrage skin for Illidan in HotS!

2. Yoga WP

Yoga WP

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm... I sure if there will be the Goblin Tinker and Derivatives (Original, Knights of Ebon Blade, Silver Hand, and Druidic night elf version) and also please add the Druidic Night Elf version of Alchemist (Druid of the Claw and Dark Troll) and the Silver Hand version of Alchemist. Also a Night Elf Druid version of Sapper please.

3. Xelos

Xelos

Resources:
    Resources:
    what abou this suggestion naga/coral ancients like this

Attached Files:

4. Ujimasa Hojo

Ujimasa Hojo

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I already had something like this in mind but I haven't found in-game textures to work on.

5. Xelos

Xelos

Resources:
    Resources:
    mirmidon/royalguard/siren texture + some of it and it's on the right way

Attached Files:

6. QuestionMen

QuestionMen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could you make a kul tiras knight, please.

7. The_Legion

The_Legion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just a simple cnp of parts from the proudmoore skin and recoloring but here's a Dalaran Inquisitor skin for the living Galen Trollbane model under Stromgarde ->https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/inquisitor-blp.329951/ (PS this skin follows the wrap you did for Cloudwolf's skin)

Here's just a palette swap for the Proudmoore uniform I made before ->https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/proudmoorev2-blp.329943/

And here's just a small change for the Kul Tiras Mansion skin for the Stormwind Building set ->https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/kultiras-mansion-blp.329942/

And just another palette swap of the Kul Tiras Mansion skin to make it look more Stormwind oriented ->https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/stormwind-mansion-blp.329944/

8. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You know I am not into requests but if you could do what you did with the Stromgarde Footman with the CrossbowFootman, that would be absolutely fantastic.
    And useful for my project, I admit. :p

9. Ujimasa Hojo

Ujimasa Hojo

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ask the original author if he's ok.

10. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  11. Xelos

Xelos

Resources:
    Resources:
    would be worth thinking about suggestion your felguard derivates garitos,death knight,archmage,bloodelfdragonhawk,griphonrider,wyvernrider,batrider, Thrall, farseer and warlord.

12. The_Legion

The_Legion

Resources:
    Resources:
    If a Coral Ancient is still a bit unfeasable to make, how's about a Mountain Giant that's wrapped with the textures you used for both the Highborne and Naga building sets?

And if possible, include the Kil'Jaeden/Wrath Lord model you did under the demon pack into the Archimonde and Derivatives model pack?

13. Arch-archdemon

Arch-archdemon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ujimasa can you please combine the dryad model and dryad portrait? Because I plan to make some dryad model edits and it would be unnecessarily time consuming to edit both portrait and model every time. Thanks!

14. Ujimasa Hojo

Ujimasa Hojo

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Consider reworking some of my other stuff for the time being. No new threads in the near future.

15. Arch-archdemon

Arch-archdemon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Alright, no problem, not in a hurry, I have plenty of other model ideas anyway. :)

16. Xelos

Xelos

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont now if your now about this enviroments but for sure i post it here. texture should be useful for coral ancient

Attached Files:

17. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thanks a bunch for the Crossbowman (that was fast!), I am going to include it in my next update! :)
    All of your work is a great help for me, actually, I am always amazed what can be found here.

Something that I wanted to tell you, I am not sure if you are already aware or this is a design choice,
    but the Ogre Lord and normal Ogre from here have their club appearing in their portrait every
    once in a while.
    I have only used these two, so I cannot say for sure if they are the only models are affected from
    the two-headed or if maybe one-headed ones are affected too.
    Just wanted letting you know, it is nothing that breaks the model.

18. Arch-archdemon

Arch-archdemon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The night elf tower looks pretty cool, but I think it should have lamps(the ones you use on the Gilnean buildings) hanging instead of skulls, to fit more with the night elven aesthetic.

19. Xetanth87

Xetanth87

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you please do this DenOfWonders? It's the beta 'Den of Wonders' that was replaced by the Ancient of Wonders. I am using this one in my campaign as a Shadowmoon Clan Shop. I wish you would create an orc version (like the normal orc buildings), that still has the moon there.

20. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Kinda agree, i made a cnp texture for the standar tower before the release of UH NE tower (wich i like :'3), and i think i was thinking the same as you, @Arch-archdemon :
    Captura.JPG