1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Ujimasa Hojo, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Alok

Alok

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  2. Alok

Alok

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Gnoll Flea Market shows all the geosets from the Stand animation in the Decay animation, so when the building is destroyed, it disappears in the Death animation and then reappears in the Decay animation.

3. The_Legion

The_Legion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just a thought, but don't you think the Troll models could also be best suited for a set of Wretched models? I mean, you've already proven so with the Wretched magehunter, why not use units such as the Witchdoctor and Batrider for such a purpose?

Other than that the Windrider could also work by retexturing the wyvern with the gargoyle texture, right?

4. Ujimasa Hojo

Ujimasa Hojo

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I already did an Undead bat rider model, which is not yet on the official resource page but under the Forsaken or Undead post in this thread. I have not yet tried tinkering with the Witch Doctor yet.

5. Yoga WP

Yoga WP

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, Ujimasa ! Can you have optimized Undead Battleship ?

6. Sir Fleymark

Sir Fleymark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi Ujimasa! Nice models of buildings you have here

I am creating melee altered map using your Stone Orc buildings for my Wildhammer Dwarves. I am wondering if you plan to also create the Altar and Seller (Voodoo Lounge) buildings, thus completing the full set of Stone Orc buildings? They fit perfectly for my Dwarves!

7. Ujimasa Hojo

Ujimasa Hojo

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm not into buildings at the moment. Mind you, the Voodoo Lounge is Trollish hence not included under "Stone Orc".

8. Spinel

Spinel

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hello Ujimasa :)

I would like to ask you if its possible to download small models and icons you used in some of your maps. I would love to use some Gilnean stuff like the rally point flag (for example) and few icons from it... Is there any way to get them?

9. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    :'c i would love to use the gnome edits used in his maps too

10. Sir Fleymark

Sir Fleymark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Indeed, I realized it will not fit the theme of Stone Orc. Well, I will simply dig deeper to Hive's other building models :)

Thank you, good luck for your modelling! I will also look forward to your optimized models ;)

11. NelsonLaJe

NelsonLaJe

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
  12. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, whatcha working on Ujimasa? More building sets would be awesome, perhaps using Night Elven architecture like the arches from Hunter's Hall to make a Pandaren building set? Or, as I've suggested before, a Legion set (like in WoW:Legion, black and green buildings)

13. Ian The Red

Ian The Red

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here is a suggestion: A while back you made a forest troll hunter model that had an alternative model of a berserker. This made it incredibly useful for warcraft II maps where a standard axethrower could be upgraded into a berserker. So another useful addition could be an elven archer that has an alternative model of the ranger (Sylvanas) so that it too could be used for upgrade purposes.

Also in the same vein of this your Warcraft II Death Knight would become more useful with the addition of a decay and decay bone animation so that it can function as a hero or normal unit.

14. The_Legion

The_Legion

Resources:
    Resources:
    @DaHomieG all of his new stuff is up in the Models Section ^^. He's just uploaded a Mountain King and Derivatives and Tauren Chieftain and Derivatives recently!

15. carcanosc

carcanosc

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can't write here Corrupted Night Elves but I want to know the path for corrupted gold mine. Can you help me? please
    And I believe the entangled gold mine is very difficult to edit. How I can do it?

16. NelsonLaJe

NelsonLaJe

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    or maybe ogres builds units etc
    a spirt lodge of forest trolls will nice too

17. Teldorei

Teldorei

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    suggesting....nightborne buildings and units <3

18. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What about Highborne then? The elven faction that are aligned to the burning legion before war of the ancients. It would be pre-night elven ancient buildings

19. Teldorei

Teldorei

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    there is a highborne buildings and units pack in his resources tho

20. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah I know but it's Naga-ish or post-war of the ancients buildings.