• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde.

There we go. Now there should be plenty of room for other models. >:D

Level 10
Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde Iron Horde.

There we go. Now there should be plenty of room for other models. >:D

:grin:

On a side note, whoever suggested Tauren buildings; that would be neato.

Level 21
Nice models you got here Hojo, and just wondering does the buff Illidan work with custom skins or no?
And also too was the reason too you made the Iron Horde buildings you liked them in Warlords of Draenor? I sort of liked them as well and really interesting to see their buildings in Warcraft III. Nice work there.

I think he's talking about this model. I remember asking why it was taken down but never got an answer from Ujimasa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 60
where can i get swordmaster models?

As far as I know, he's still in the pack. He's called Blademaster now though. That is, unless I accidentally removed him while updating again.

Nice models you got here Hojo, and just wondering does the buff Illidan work with custom skins or no?

The "buff Illidan" in the picture is actually the demon (alternate) form but with the original skin. Custom skins would work. Be careful which custom skin to use though. The Illidan model uses a different skin from the regular Demon Hunter model.

And also too was the reason too you made the Iron Horde buildings you liked them in Warlords of Draenor? I sort of liked them as well and really interesting to see their buildings in Warcraft III. Nice work there.

I do whatever stuff pops into my head. When I saw the Juggernaught texture, I decided to try them on a Horde building (can't remember which was first). I liked the result and decided to do the rest. Warlords of Draenor did give me the idea of turning Horde buildings into metals.

Level 10
As far as I know, he's still in the pack. He's called Blademaster now though. That is, unless I accidentally removed him while updating again.

NKXIEX5.jpg

Red is the Blademaster and white is Swordmaster. I believe you might have removed the swordmaster by accident.

Level 21
The "buff Illidan" in the picture is actually the demon (alternate) form but with the original skin. Custom skins would work. Be careful which custom skin to use though. The Illidan model uses a different skin from the regular Demon Hunter model.

I do whatever stuff pops into my head. When I saw the Juggernaught texture, I decided to try them on a Horde building (can't remember which was first). I liked the result and decided to do the rest. Warlords of Draenor did give me the idea of turning Horde buildings into metals.

Yeah I am using a certain skin for Illidan in my campaign, and it looks very nice. :L Just wondering if it did work.

Oh yeah?
Sorry about the person trying you to do more requests.
And also how do you make your models?
With in game models and such or you edit with other ones?

Level 60
NKXIEX5.jpg

Red is the Blademaster and white is Swordmaster. I believe you might have removed the swordmaster by accident.

That's the Galen Trollbane made by another Hiver.

And also how do you make your models?
With in game models and such or you edit with other ones?

Most of my work edited in-game models with in-game textures. For a few, I ask permission from other Hivers to edit their models or use their textures.

Level 4
Hello Ujimasa Hojo, I really like these models and maps you make especially your Battle for Supremacy maps. If it is not too much to ask, I would like to request that you include the Illidari in your Bfs:Gilneas map because that is my favorite map of all and I like the Illidari models. If you decide to do it please use the techtree from your Nethergarde Keep map. Thank you.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Sorry if this has already been reported, but today I attempted to use a skin with the Sylvanas model and encountered a bug: The hair always turns black/uses no texture anymore.
I have experimented around a bit and found out that it also happens with the other models similar to Sylvanas - and that it's not skin related. Same issue with other skins.

In the screenshots attached to this post, you can see what I'm talking about. This is the skin I used for this - but as pointed out, it also happens with other skins.

Oh, also sorry for the inactivity, gonna update that catalogue asap.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_030616_163408_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_030616_163408_01.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 164
  • WC3ScrnShot_030616_163556_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_030616_163556_01.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 199
Level 60
Sorry if this has already been reported, but today I attempted to use a skin with the Sylvanas model and encountered a bug: The hair always turns black/uses no texture anymore.
I have experimented around a bit and found out that it also happens with the other models similar to Sylvanas - and that it's not skin related. Same issue with other skins.

In the screenshots attached to this post, you can see what I'm talking about. This is the skin I used for this - but as pointed out, it also happens with other skins.

Oh, also sorry for the inactivity, gonna update that catalogue asap.

I'm afraid it is skin-related. In the original Sylvanas and UndeadSylvanas skins, there is a patch of hair below the face portion. In the custom skin, it is just black.

Level 21
Just wondering too, is there a different way to get some of your models, because my computer doesn't like rar files.
Really want to use some of the models for my Campaign.

Level 60
I don't want to sound a bit demanding, But I was wondering when you'd plan to release some of your existing demon models? Like the Corrupted Crusader and the regular Fel Guard with harvest animations.

I'll release them when I get to Demons. Remember that I am busy at the moment though.

Just wondering too, is there a different way to get some of your models, because my computer doesn't like rar files.
Really want to use some of the models for my Campaign.

Can you make a list of which you want and have someone else upload them separately?

Level 21
Can you make a list of which you want and have someone else upload them separately?

I could do that, thanks Hojo.
Got to say as well your models are really nice, and just wondering if the Blood Elf Demon Hunter you made a separate model from the Night Elf or the same one as together?
Just wondering, because I am using them both for my Campaign if I could get it.

Level 4
Hello Ujimasa, but are you still making some more maps?? Maybe its a little much too ask but if you have free time can you include the Illidari in your Battle for Supremacy maps??

Level 60
Got to say as well your models are really nice, and just wondering if the Blood Elf Demon Hunter you made a separate model from the Night Elf or the same one as together?

They're separate models. Blood Elf version is in the Elf Pack. Night Elf version is in the Night Elf pack.

Hello Ujimasa, but are you still making some more maps?? Maybe its a little much too ask but if you have free time can you include the Illidari in your Battle for Supremacy maps??

I'm not into map making anymore.

well you didn't upload it right?
244677-albums8458-picture106166.png

No I didn't.

Level 4
aw ok. Anyway in your battle for supremacy maps, if two players choose the same default race, will the other be stuck using the original race??? Like for example 2 players choose Human while it loads and when it finishes, 1 chooses blood elf and the other chooses Kul'tiras but ends up with the Alliance instead.

Level 60
aw ok. Anyway in your battle for supremacy maps, if two players choose the same default race, will the other be stuck using the original race??? Like for example 2 players choose Human while it loads and when it finishes, 1 chooses blood elf and the other chooses Kul'tiras but ends up with the Alliance instead.

Battle for Supremacy? That's my very first series and had many glitches which I had only fixed in the latter series. I'm not sure about that bug though.

Level 4
yeah I love those maps, they were the best melee maps that i have ever played though trying to use the same race makes you use the first available race was annoying I still enjoyed it.

Level 10
Hey I have a non-IH suggestion for when you're done with finals:

Demons units from WoW that aren't represented in WC3. Most importantly: Observer, Shivarra, WoW Succubus, Imps, Mo'arg and Fel Reavers. Also, Legion demons would be amazing such as Fel Stalkers, Jailers, Aranasi and Inquisitors.

Level 2
Funny, some archives marked as "dangerous" or something like that by Google-Chrome, i guess Google overdid something.:vw_wtf:

Level 21
Just wondering Hojo could you change your Blood Elf Demon Hunter skin to the blindfold of the Night Elf Demon Hunter?

For some reason when I use the Illidan Demon skin the Blood Elf gets changed and looks really weird...
Can you please fix it so it uses the Demon Hunter skin blindfold and glaives.
Thank you Hojo.

Level 60
Just wondering Hojo could you change your Blood Elf Demon Hunter skin to the blindfold of the Night Elf Demon Hunter?

For some reason when I use the Illidan Demon skin the Blood Elf gets changed and looks really weird...
Can you please fix it so it uses the Demon Hunter skin blindfold and glaives.
Thank you Hojo.

Are you using a custom Illidan texture in your map?

In any case, you can do it yourself using this. Replace the Illidan texture with the HeroDemonHunter texture in the Material editor.