• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 1
Conquest of Northrend Human skins

Are any of the skins/models from the human race for the Conquest of Northrend map available? The iron dwarf and frost dwarf ones are rare to find!

Level 15
Ujima, you would be the best guy on this site, and I would love you forever, if you would make building for Gnomes, Taurens, Trolls and Pandarens! Pleaseeeee! T.T

Level 60
Again, I'm not able to do much lately because of real life stuff.

Man, its not his models, icons or skin that I not just like, but those alternate stories. I would love it if I could read more of it, just the story (Desolation and 7 Kingdoms), no other resources I would love more than the complete story of those 2.

Unless Blizzard raises the LAN map size limit or fixes the Buff system to accommodate custom abilities, I'm not doing any new maps.

Level 5
Hojo, first of all fantastic job on all of your models. They're quite fantastic and inspiring!

I also have a quick question for you...in the screenshots for the Kul Tiras/Nobby Mansion packs, it appears a custom skin is being used to replace the Human Battleship skin so that instead of the lion it displays the Kul Tiras anchor symbol. It also looks like most of the units are using a modified Proudmoore skin recolored as the Kul Tiras' natural green coloring. However, I don't see these skins in either of the packs. Am I missing something? And if I'm not, are these 2 skins going to be released and/or were already released somewhere I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance!

Level 60
Hojo, Question:
How it goes real life?

My semester ends in June 5. I'll be attending MidYear classes from June to July but it won't be as hectic so I may start modelling again. My next semester starts in August.

I also have a quick question for you...in the screenshots for the Kul Tiras/Nobby Mansion packs, it appears a custom skin is being used to replace the Human Battleship skin so that instead of the lion it displays the Kul Tiras anchor symbol. It also looks like most of the units are using a modified Proudmoore skin recolored as the Kul Tiras' natural green coloring. However, I don't see these skins in either of the packs. Am I missing something? And if I'm not, are these 2 skins going to be released and/or were already released somewhere I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance!

They're not released.

Level 9
Catalogue. So yeah here's the link to the catalogue under my pastebin. Shar Dundred was kind enough to allow me to copy his for the time being until I could make one of my own. I'll also try to keep everyone updated to any new addition Ujimasa Hojo has made to his Resource Thread.

JUNE 5, 2016
- Crypt Lord V2.00 - Undead
- Lich V2.00 - Undead

JUNE 8, 2016
- Sea Witch V2.00 - Naga

JUNE 10, 2016
- Siren V2.00 - Naga

JUNE 12, 2016
- Archer - Naga
- Summoner V2.00 - Naga

JUNE 14, 2016
- Druid of The Antler - Night Elf

JUNE 21, 2016
- Daelin Proudmoore (Mounted) - Kul Tiras
- Gryphon Rider (Imrpoved Head) - Dwarf
- Archmage - Bandit

JUNE 27, 2016
- Death Knight (WarcraftII) - Undead Scourge

Last edited:
Level 3
i tried to download the illidari models but what i got is the Iron Horde models
pls fix

EDIT: I am also having problems with the Forsaken, Highborne, Human, Ice Ruins, and Nobby Mansion when extracting

Last edited:
Level 3
also while browsing through your models i noticed that Illidan Hybrid's dissipate alternate is bugged. his wings detached from its body

one more thing, can i ask how you add the portrait anims on pre-existing models?

Level 60
also while browsing through your models i noticed that Illidan Hybrid's dissipate alternate is bugged. his wings detached from its body

Thanks for pointing it out.

one more thing, can i ask how you add the portrait anims on pre-existing models?

It's called geomerging. There's a tutorial for it in Hive if I recall.

Level 3
You might want to change the wrap of the Druid of The Antler's book to that of a less menacing-looking book.
i don't know about you guys, but for me the skull on that druid's seems out of place. it makes him look more like a necromancer than a druid. i don't know

Level 10
Any news, my friend?

Refer to The_Legion's post a little earlier on the page he keeps track of all the new models.

Speaking of which, hey Ujimasa, with Legion looming across the horizon, perhaps you'd consider either a Tauren building set (highly requested) or a Nightborne/non-Ancient Night Elf building set (Sentinels). Or better yet, Legion buildings! (The Demon buildings don't really look like the Legion's new architecture.)

Level 15
Damn, I was totally out of the loop. Haven't seen these lasts few posts at all. Don't know how I missed them. Probably "new hive problems"... Heh.

About those new models, I am not sure, but it seems Druid of the Antler is not in the models, at all. And I would like to see picture of that Gryphon Rider with improved head, if someone is kind enough!

Level 10
I dunno, or just send me either a link from other websites so that I can view it.

nightelfdruidoftheantler-png.152956