• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] The Lone Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Man...that thing with 2 heads is creepy...anyway the map is awesome,like the first one. 5\5
How many chapters are planned?

Level 3
alright I watched the second part now, and I gotta say I didnt expect less :). I really like the dialogues thus they sound sometimes a bit too sophisticated. Apart from that , yeah the thing with the sign where there is 2 henrys was a bit distracting at first but okay its only a minor error.
All in all, 4,9232456455345445/5 ---> 5/5 :)
keep it up

Level 8
Very good cinematic, and I rate it 5/5.
But, i have a question.
In my screen shoot, there is two Henry, is that a bug in the model?

Attachments

• Screeenshoot.jpg
    Screeenshoot.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 283
Level 16
I knew it i knew they were going to Deadman's Isle Woo!!! My favorite place in the whole seris and also I doudht if all of the Hive tried running throught that town that any of us will get out a live. Not even Ralle or Wolfy would make -_-

Level 19
I knew it i knew they were going to Deadman's Isle Woo!!! My favorite place in the whole seris and also I doudht if all of the Hive tried running throught that town that any of us will get out a live. Not even Ralle or Wolfy would make -_-

Considering that we got a shitload of resources I guess we would. Also remember that we're numbered in the thousands.

Level 8

Ralle would make it because he is one of the most powerful Old Gods :grin:

Anyway, what could be possible date for part 3 release. I know it's school time and so on... , not to mention voice acting that makes us wait some extra time :)
So is it another 4 weeks?

Level 14
Guys, just so you know that the development of the Lone Panther is currently paused. My pc broke down and I have to get it repaired. I was finally able to get a hold of a pc to tell you. I really don't know how soon it will get repaired but I know that it won't be this week(meaning the next 7 days and not the end of today).

I'll try to keep you guys informed.

Level 6
Guys, just so you know that the development of the Lone Panther is currently paused. My pc broke down and I have to get it repaired. I was finally able to get a hold of a pc to tell you. I really don't know how soon it will get repaired but I know that it won't be this week(meaning the next 7 days and not the end of today).

I'll try to keep you guys informed.

but, you make a back-up, dont you?

So, you wont loose the database if something happen

Level 14
Ok, guys, I managed to get a hold of a pc again.

Anyway here is the thing: The repair man said my PC will be back by Tuesday/Wednesday but the way they have been going(unorganized, irresponsible) I presume I'll get it on Friday.

Now the thing is that I have a lot of exams coming the next few weeks so when I get my PC back I doubt that I'll have much time to work on LP 3. I'll try to, but I really think I won't finish it this year. With any luck it might come out as a Christmas special :)

Level 16
If it is a christmas special i am hopeing it will be funny. And i have charged my self to keep you guys entertained with Youtube videos until Cmarket is ready to go again.

Level 2
very nice?? i was a waste of the time i see...the one who make do not give a chance a other people to voice acting..the creater a loser - time wasting - doon no what to edit..
he b1tch and he eat my ass!!

Level 14
Well, I got my PC back. However, since I still have some exams by the end of next week(and a day or two after that) I still can't work on the map.

I can, however, say that I'm pretty confidant I'll release the map by the second or third week of January(sorry, but school's a bitch).

I've also updated the first page of the thread so you can learn a little more about the lore of Kaliim and I've also added a quick summary of the FAQ.

Level 17
My school was snowed in this week so we don't have to take them until January 5, XD. Can't wait until the 2nd or third week of January

Level 17
Well I assume it will feature deadmans isle and verum at the least. I also have a feeling that a certain character will be making a reeappearance as it was foreshadowed many times =D. So maybe the theme will be adventurous o_O I hope it has pie!

Level 5
Funny cinematic.. ;P
The Chansellor or w/e hes name was sounded like a twisted arnold schwarzenegger, no offence to the voice actor, it was fun :D
Henry sounds like a computer, rather dead, also funny, and the sister, well more living then henry.
I like it :D haha
Tho when it comes to the voices the only I would like to see is more passion for the cinematic more acting so to speak. Really nice else way, terrain and everything :)

Level 14
Yeah, I'll try to improve my voice acting. The reason it was so robotic at the start is because I aimed for clear speech above all which was a mistake. I wanted to say it as clearly as I could instead of trying to make it realistic.

Level 17
I noticed that. The voices sounded a little slower. Between every word there was a slight pause, it was a bit of unnatural. But i'm sure that after another episode or two your voice acting will be superb. Just like what you did with your cinematic skills!

Level 24
Yeah, I'll try to improve my voice acting. The reason it was so robotic at the start is because I aimed for clear speech above all which was a mistake. I wanted to say it as clearly as I could instead of trying to make it realistic.

Merry Christmas CM :wgrin:

And about the voice acting,well,better the robotic ones,instead of linear and free-speech!

You could understand by voice,what the characters are saying:xxd:

Level 14
Just an update for those of you that don't check the SotHM/TLP user group.

I've been quite busy in real life these days so I had little time to work on my cinematic and even less time to spend on these forums.

That said I'm also busy with another project(A major quest mod for TES IV: Oblivion) which I'm honestly working on more then on the LP 3 at the moment. However, that project is almost done so I'll soon devote all my attention to the Lone Panther 3.

Sorry for the long gap(especially long considering that I used to release like 1 or 2 cinematics a month) but first I had the PC problems, then all the holiday fuss and now I want to finish this Oblivion mod so that I can devote my full attention to the LP 3.

I hope some of you are still out there and I again apologize for the long wait.

Level 3
you dont nesserly need actors if you have some downloaded voices for your computer just type in the text such as < him im bob > and play it with one of hte computers voices there you go...now the default ones wont sound as good so your gunna haft to find some better ones. like the UK english ones i use in my cini's

Level 14
Voice acting actually isn't a big problem anymore as several professional voice actors already contacted me saying they would wish to record voices for me.

The only problem is time. Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant? It matters not. One way or another, I fear that I don't have enough time at the moment to work on both my projects and keep with the events in my real life.

Hopefully as soon as I finish my second project I'll have enough time to finish LP 3. I just hope that by the time I finish it warcraft doesn't die completely.

Level 7
Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant? It matters not. One way or another, I fear that I don't have enough time at the moment
That was awesome!

And uhh, good luck with your time problems

Level 14
The movie was really good you shall be a real movie producer. 10/10 Really good.

yes very nice movies!

Just finished watching your movies. Its awesome :)!! Gj m8

Thanks for all the support. Since my Oblivion mod is near release I'll be getting back on the saddle of the WE as soon as I release the beta for my mod(by next weekend, so in about 10 days). I hope you guys are still out there and I hope you stick around long enough to see the third installment of the Lone Panther.

Level 17
I hope you stick around long enough to see the third installment of the Lone Panther.

lol, why do you keep thinking that we are going to stop watching your series. The breaks in production allow users to spread the word about them. :mwahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.