• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CMarket's Terrain Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The last picture could use a remake. Mostly with why the people/buildings are getting bigger and smaller. The girl looks more like a stone than a... umm... whatever it is?

They are the same size but the angle is a bit different since the terrain has changed a bit(height elevation) because the difference between the first and the second picture is about 50 years.

Level 8
I guess the last picture is place where the gate to the place of Holy Mother in the SotHM series. Am i right?

Level 12
Oooooh! The lost city of Atlantis. It looks pretty good but I don't think it seems to be underwater (if that was your intention) so I would suggest a more blue fog and rays. Also the thing you've used for the buildings can get quite repetive and annoying.

Level 14
Added a new picture which actually is an old one. After watching the 8th part of the Sect of the Holy Mother I decided to screen this scene and post it here. Perhaps not as good as my newer work but still, I like it.

Level 14
Thank you, Ralle.

I'd like to get some feedback on the latest image (T18.jpg which, for some reason, can't be displayed as a thumbnail). The terrain is a shrine, of sorts, though more natural than man made. I've already added some grass on the center area (which in the image is rather empty), but apart from that what would you add/remove/improve?

Level 3
They do look interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the desert and underwater parts, specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.