• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Murky Griphin Lodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well I was working in the world editor on my cinematic series and I found that this terrain fits in nicely so I wanted to share it with you(in case you don't watch my cinematics :p)

The Murky Griphin Lodge is an old inn run by Arabel Hampton. It is situated in Miridin's forest which runs through several counties, one of which is Red Stone county(for more info watch the Sect of the Holy Mother cinematic series).

Fell free to comment and give me some tips and keep in mind this is my first submited terrain.

Attachments

• screem1.JPG
    screem1.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Level 34
It's decent. The biggest problem is the angle/how close you are. If you look at any of the legendary terrains, you'll notice that they usually make sure you don't see any of wc3's bad textures. Just a thought for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.