• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #5 - Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
kk heres enougher update i still have no idea wat to do for the head but i might do a beard or something like suggested
hmmm i thinking maybe a candle now for the head maybe turn the horn into a flame some how???
wip1.jpg

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
So is it like a giant Jack-o-Lantern?
Cause the skin doesn't look a lot like a pumpkin... :\

On the other hand it is a very original idea which so far is executed extremely well. And the candle thing you mentioned would be awesome too.
Heck, for the portrait, you might actually give the candle an evil face too :p

Level 18
Inferno, who are you, where did you come from, and how did you get so DAMN GOOD AT SKINNING! That looks phenominal I absolutely love it
And yes, you should be able to make some sort of flame with the head

Level 9
im at a road block with my candle ogre i dont know what to do for the legs?

Last edited:
Level 9
kk heres i update of the legs there both not finished but i dont know which to pick between? and i want ur opinion although im still not happy with either

legsvinesandsoil.jpg

legsdeadroots.jpg

Level 4
perhaps burn and darken the legs abit on no2 with a slightly more green shade. im assuming that they are supposed to represent the vines with the texture you have chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.