• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Yrchian ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was doing what appears to be the quest line through the hermit and after I got all of the swirling death bushes, I went to the city of rain to get the next quest where you had to talk to the 4 different people spread out across the map and I couldn't talk to any of them, when I walked up to them nothing happened. Not sure if its bugged or I'm just doing something wrong.

Level 16
oooookay, anything else?
edit:
finaly i've done making the triggers for the skills and now i begin making the systems
if you have any advice improving the gameplay pls post it there
edit2:
so i want to change the music in the city and add an extra for the dungeons
what do you think? which is better for the cities?
the Shepherd's Flute(old one) or the Watchman's Ease or the Dusk at the Market?
the new theme for the dungeons will be the Ancient Sorrow or the Unmarked Stone
edit3:
soooo i've made a better description, what do you think about it?

Last edited:
Level 16
Level 16
as you wish ^^
the test is delayed to tomorrow because eurobattle.net is BULLSH*T
it will be on Garena tomorrow
now i don't know the exact time or channel but tomorrow morning i tell ya
2.5-3 hours and i'll host the map ^^ the channel will be given
okay i'm in the room is: okay i'm in the room is: WAR3RPG - international - international gaming dota league room
the only reason that i don't host it in the rpg room is because it's password protected

Last edited:
Level 13
Well it works on b.net n its like 8.2 MBs which is cool
I'll probaly get my friend to download it and we'll play around with it
though its only V1.02 got a newer one?

Level 1
I have a simple question to ask..I need to find 3 bushes (quest) I went trought the whole map,but I still can't find them,can someone post a screen (to show me how do they look like) or atleast tell me some imformation about them ! Thank you!!!

Level 1
"west" You mean the part to the first city,or to the second? I'm little but confused,'cuz the directions are different in allmost every map :)

Level 13
Next version should be within the next week or two right?
Just wondering if I should bother uploading to Mega Upload and Mediafire or if I should wait for the new version

Level 13
Well if you think its going to be delayed to next week let me know so I can upload and get started on helping this project grow a bit

Level 1
Hi,dudes! Me and my friend devo88 are playing the Orpg right now,but we can't find the 3 bushels and my questions is are they moving ? Cuz i saw 2 bushels that are the only ones that move on the whole map ...but they aren't dark.
Help us please ...!

Level 13
Finaly it has been released!
Btw you may want to change the forum URL on the loading screen to the new one

I'm going to try and play through by myself noting down everything what each class can wear and that and put it on the forum so people can see it all

Last edited:
Level 16

In the next non-fix version (so not 1.03a/1.03b or something) the load code will be changed due the new systems, items and units I want to add.
The new system called "Rage system" will make the gameplay better and opens new way of killing enemy units
When your hero kills a unit you get 0-3 food cap (depends on level difference) and nearby units owned by other players get 0-1 food cap (get 0 if the level difference is too big).
When food cap reaches 100/100 the player can activate the Rage that makes the player's hero faster and stronger. It changes the hero's skills' appearence and makes it stronger.
If the hero dies the player loses 50% of it's current rage meter but when the hero dies with activated rage the player loses all of it's rage points.
Currently there are 5 sets in the game and about 76 saveable items. I want to add much more items and sets for the intelligence classes because now they only have one.
I want to add 3 new heroes as soon as possible but after the rage system.
Strength - Berserker - Can use two weapons but can't use shields. Damage dealer (High)
Agility - Thief - Can use dagger but can't use shield. Damage dealer (Stealthy instakill)
Intelligence - Cultist - Can use the common mage items. Summoner
Most of the neutral units are already done but didn't have time to add it with drop and quests.
Making the further main quests and add some side quests. New dungeons will be added with new item drops. The terrain will be better, currently only the village, Sindomirh, is the only one I've done
[TD]
Further Changes
[/TD]
[TD]
Rage System
[/TD] [TD]
New Items
[/TD] [TD]
New Units
[/TD] [TD]
Others
[/TD] [TD][/TD]

Last edited:
Level 13
Just remember theres a size cap of 8MBs and your close it to already

By the way you should put somewhere what each class can wear and that.

Gonna go play on Garena for now

Level 3
I wana report some bugs.Played with dark stalker and sometimes when you use your blink strike you dont hit the target but are teleported in the middle of troll area.Also when you try to make the 3rd challenge of the hermit mage about the bushes, 1 or all of them disapear before you get them. Also i am not sure if it is a bug or normal but you cant make more than 1 run on the bandit dung.

Level 16
I don't know why the blink strike does this but I'll rewrite it
and the bush... I don't know why but if you leave a region and no other player is in it the bushes in the region disappear but I've added extra condition not to remove quest items

Last edited:
Level 3
ok then wana ask 2 more things how many dungs there are atm bandit and waterfall only? and the other thing is i check here almost 5-6 times per day everyday :) do you have any idea when will be the next version coming out? 1 mounth? 2? 3?

Level 13
I'll be writing stuff down on the ToY ORPG forums for people to help out for those just starting to play it.

Will contain
What each hero can wear (thanks to Marsal2000)
Rough idea on the uses of each skill
What gear you should try and have at what point to make the game easier.

Level 1
I have 3 questions.
Quest with druid it last?
I ask because when i played with friend we cant do more quest when we done his challenge.
And only 1 load is allowed?
When i lvl up to 50lvl holy warrior and i wanna to load my 16lvl priest i cant load him.
I read only "You had loaded your hero" or something like that.
And last,
I like this map and i wanna to do all quests.
Map will be upgraded?

Sorry for my english ^^

Last edited:
Level 16
I have 3 questions.
Quest with druid it last?
I ask because when i played with friend we cant do more quest when we done his challenge.
And only 1 load is allowed?
When i lvl up to 50lvl holy warrior and i wanna to load my 16lvl priest i cant load him.
I read only "You had loaded your hero" or something like that.
And last,
I like this map and i wanna to make all quests.
Map will be upgraded?

Sorry for my english ^^
There is a limited ammount of quest.
More than 1 is allowed.
You can only load once per game. (succesful load)
Yes it is.

on the next update you may want to update the forum link on the loading screen its still the old forum

Hehe :) Okay

Level 13
Okay quick thing
Even if you can't equip the item it should go into your backpack so you can hold onto it for later or sell it

Tooltip error
Ritual Mask says Shield Bonus but its headgear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.