• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Yrchian ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Okay quick thing
Even if you can't equip the item it should go into your backpack so you can hold onto it for later or sell it

Tooltip error
Ritual Mask says Shield Bonus but its headgear

Yeah, there are some at the items. I forgot to change them.

What do you mean by a limited amount of quests?

Most of the people wanted to play the new version as early as possible so i didn't have enough time to make more and more quests. So now there is 8-9 main quests and 4 side quests but there will be more.

Level 13
Well this sucks its annoying trying to find people to join me in testing maps now
DAMN YOU SC2!!!!!!
So hows the map going?

Level 13
Have you used BLPLab to lower the size of any BLP files you are using?
I know its not much only a few bytes for icons but the loading screen and textures for units should shave off a few KBs

Level 16
I decided to publicate the BETA version of v 1.04.
Changes:
  • Added random weather system
  • Added advanced bounty system
  • Added Rage system (Can be activated with at least 50 Rage points. Activate/Deactivate with ESC)
  • Added basic skills
    1. Taunt for STR heroes
    2. Track for AGI heroes
    3. Spirit Well for INT heroes
  • New skills and changed old ones
  • Balance changes
  • Added minor mana requirement for some items
  • New items
  • Terrain changes
  • Tomb of Azriel added (half done, quest dungeon)
  • etc.....
Still have a lot of things to do ~.~

Level 1
Why make the Bandit dungeon limit level entry? Then how those people who loads to finish the remaining quests? IMO there shouldn't be level limit.

Ignore my post at v1.03b, how to finish the Druid's quest followed by the Druid's lost staff quest? Going to the cave to check the tomb? I gone there and we're stucked. After I beat the Astral Guardian, go in the tomb, saw some green soul going to the middle thing in the room. After that nothing happened, and we can't go out from the cave. I had to -kill myself, and I go back to the Druid nothing can be triggered also. Or the quest is an unfinished quest?

Level 16
There must be...
Only thing I can do is that I increase the limit. No matter if they can't finish that quest because that quest is a side-quest. And there will be more than 3 main quest lines and one for each side quest npc.

Yes, it's because you can only check it how it looks at that beta. Remember that this is only a beta. Full of half-done things. Only the new spells are about to be complete in the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.