• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elves War ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map name: Elves War ORPG
Maker:Iristle(me)
Stage:Early Development
Objective:To level up and defeat the Orc clan leader
Intro:
I had been working on this for some time, and finally I thought I would let you know some info on what the heck I'm doing.(You'd probably wonder what my siggy is talking about anyways)
Storyline:
During the Reign of Chaos, a clan of orcs found their way deep into Ashenvale, what they had not expected was a city of night elves residing nearby. Soon enough the orcs had roused up an army readying to attack the Night elf citadel and ground all inhabitants to the ground, many volunteers have put up their assistance to fight for their lives in the epic battle to eradicate the threat of the orcs. There are rumours that there was a large group eager enough to train up in the outskirts of their beloved homeland and stop the orcs from their rampant seige. This group of legends could have been some people nearby, some of your friends, or even you and your allies...
Classes
The options of classes range to allow you to be agility, strength or intelligence and allow you to be either ranged or melee.
The classes will range from*:
Warrior(melee str)
Warlock(ranged str)
Rogue(melee agi)
Ranger(ranged agi)
Druid(melee int)
Mage(ranged int)
(*they might change during production)
Items
Items will be varying from class to class, so you don't have to have the same old equips in every race.
I was originally going to have the map have attachments, but i realised there is no point since attachments take up space and time for just some flashy effects that aren't really needed.
Spells
All spells will be learned through using the spellbook ability and will be stat based except for summoning,transformation and auras.
Those spells are a bit like Defiance only you earn skill points to get new abilities to cast.
Inspiration:
Most ORPGs that have been made before this one, i bade them good luck as I set off to make my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.