• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Auroara ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is my new map I am making. Hopefully, I will finish the first version quickly, and with as least amounts of bugs as possible.

Auroara ORPG
An online-game-themed open RPG map, centered around the mystical country of Auroara. Choose a hero from 6 different classes, and explore the lands!

Features:
- Special Effect and some weapon attachments
- Fade filters whenever entering a city/town/village
- Lots of quests!
- An airline system for traveling to any major city!

Screenshots
No screenshots yet. There'll be some when the terrain is finished and/or the special effected spells are usable.

PROGRESS: Currently working on.
Terrain: 70%
Heroes and units: 10%
Spells: 0%
Triggers: 5%

Heroes:
Warrior Class - A strength attributed class, ranging from durable tankers to powerful swordsmen. Races: Orc, Human, Elf, Night Elf, Skeleton
Mage Class - An intelligent attributed class which enables the heroes to cast many unique and powerful spells. Races: Elf, Eredar, Night Elf, Draenei, Undead
Rogue Class - Fast and agile attacks are common in this agility attributed class of heroes. Races: Night Elf, Orc, Draenei, Elf, Human
Ranger Class - Fast and intelligent, these heroes can cause death from great distances. Races: Centaur, Night Elf, Skeleton, Undead, Dwarf
Mounted Class - These heroes on horseback have a variety of attributes and spells and such. Races: Night Elf, Orc, Human, Undead
And 1 more to come ...

Any feedback, suggestions, or criticisms are gladly accepted. I'm also thinking about getting project members, but I'm still considering. Also, any testers who want to try my map may try the alpha version when it is finished!

Last edited:
Level 2
Oh sorry. I'm stupid at spelling words with ue or ou. Like dialog or dialouge or dialogue and I know the first is the correct spelling.

I'll post the screenshots soon. Just need to add something.

Status
Not open for further replies.