• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking GUI requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ill be taking GUI requests for the next few days, get your requests in now as I should be helping some one with there Project. My requests should be done within a few hours unless I am sleeping, I come from New Zealand so +12 (Currently +13 GMT due to Daylight saving). If you request a spell that is already made I will not make it, I will link it and if needed give you basic instruction on how to edit it to your needs.

My spells/systems are GUI and MUI. Your request must have the following:
Request Form
Spell Name:
Type: (e.g Target, Aura, Ground)
Amount of Levels:
Damage:
Mana Cost: (Per Level)
Cooldown: (Per Level)
Stun:
Slow:
Special Effects: (Specify)
Other: (Meaning other effects e.g. damage per second)
Description of what the spell does:
Waiting list
Spoontoobig - Holy Shield |||||
supertoinkz - Unholy Armour |||||
supertoinkz - Bless |||||

Last edited:
Level 10
Spell Name: Holy Shield (same as lighting shield in wc3)
Amount of Levels:4
Damage(no damage only heal):Heal for 50/100/150/200
Stun:0
Slow:0
Special Effects: Holy Balls instead of lighting balls
Other: Nothing
Description of what the spell does:priest calls a holy balls from the sky to help him in battle. When Priest is attacked it will be healed for 50/100/150/200 and next heal will be after 3 seconds. Spell last for 20 seconds. Cooldown 10/12/14/16.
Credits will be given!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Of course I need help in my map... Maybe u want help me make ~16 spells ? ;) 4 spells for each class... :) If u would like to help: PM ME :) Thank you, and Have a Nice day! :)

EDIT: Nice Idea to help people ;)! +REP.

Level 5
Ill get right on it, holy balls is a stretch.... I don't have the model, you may have to find the model yourself.
EDIT: Can I recommend that that cooldown is longer then the duration, otherwise you can have permanent shield.

Last edited:
I have two spell request

Spell Name: Unholy Armor
Type: Target Object, any unit (even it is an enemy or an ally, except self)
Amount of Levels: 1
Damage: None
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: None (yeah, NONE)
Stun: None
Slow: None
Special Effects: You know the red mana shield (forgot the name) model?
Other: See below
Description of what the spell does: The target unit becomes invulnerable for 10 seconds

Spell Name: Bless
Type: Target AoE (400 AoE) Ground, friendly units only (Including self)
Damage: None
Mana Cost: 85
Cooldown: None (yeah, NONE)
Stun: None
Slow: None
Special Effects: the affected units will acquire the inner fire buff effect
Other: See below
Description of what the spell does: Increases the damage by 2 and attack speed by 10% of the friendly units under the area of effect

can you make it quickly? I really need them
I won't request it if know how to replace Waits in MUI spells

Level 3
tnx for taking requests:) your a big help:)

Spell Name: Pridesword
Type: active
Damage: base + 70 bonus damage per 5 attacks
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 60
Duration: you forgot this:) 30
Stun: .5
Slow:
Special Effects: dont know yet. anything will do for the moment
Other:
Description of what the spell does: gives the hero bonus damage per 5 attacks and .5 stun.. lasts 30 secs..

Spell Name: Chivalry
Type: Passive
Damage: none
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: none
Stun:
Slow:
Special Effects: dont know yet. anything will do for the moment
Other:
Description of what the spell does: gives the hero hp regeneration equal to the last damage it recieved (3 hp per second)

to make it clearer..
for example.. my hero is damage by a normal attack of 87 damage. he gains 87 hp regen ( 3hp per sec) until he is hit again by another attack (skill, normal attack) and changing the regen to that next attack. this requires the enemy to hit him continuously to be able to kill the hero.. haha. an anti-spammer skill :)

Level 5
I got a spell i need help with its not so much as a request but more a help me out. Its a spell which summons trees around a target unit. Ive done this but i need to know how to destroy them its using a loop if u could tell me how to add them to a unit group but one for doodads or w/e trees are. lol

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Got a few requests here, if you can do one or two thad be great.

Spell Name: Rock Explosion
Type: Spell
Damage: 250
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 30
Duration: Just long enough for the effect to do its thing.
Stun: 2.7
Slow: 0.5
Special Effects: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...sion-104183/?prev=search=rock&d=list&r=20&t=8
(If you know a better effect use it)
Other: It's made for a mini-boss fight.
Description of what the spell does: Causes the earth below the target to explode upward and damage the targeted unit, causing some damage and stunning the target.

Spell Name: Earthen Shield
Type: Spell
Damage: 5
Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 120
Duration: 60
Stun: 0
Slow: 0
Special Effects: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/volcanoshieldtarget-86523/?prev=d=list&r=20&t=8
Other: Another mini-boss spell (simple but it would save me some work.)
Description of what the spell does: Creates an earthen shield around the caster that deals 5 damage to the enemy when the caster is attacked.

Main boss fight Super Spell
Spell Name: Titan's Revival
Type: Sustained AoE Spell
Damage: 1000 per 20 seconds
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
Duration: Until trigger's cancel it.
Stun: 0
Slow: 0
Special Effects: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/darkstar-88687/?prev=search=aoe&d=list&r=20&t=8
(Can you make this play to start it)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/nagadeath-50194/?prev=search=aoe&d=list&r=20&t=8
(and this every 10 seconds)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/timeaura-50003/?prev=search=green&d=list&r=20&t=8
(A large version of this on the ground 100 radius)

And to finish it all off

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...sile-50166/?prev=search=green&d=list&r=20&t=8
(this shooting out in all 4 directions at random intervals, dealing 500 damage to target's in it's path. It should dissipate a few feet from the edge of the ground rune.)

Description of what the spell does: Basically the entire boss fight wrapped up into one huge effect filled spell. most of the information is above in the effects area

Thats it for requests atm.
+ rep for each one completed

Level 5
Spell Name:Burrow/Unburrow
Type:Self
Amount of Levels:6 but atleast 2
Damage:0
Mana Cost:100 all levels
Cooldown:5
Stun:No
Slow:No
Special Effects:Dust Special effect , Import if you want doesnt matter
Other:None i dont think
Description of what the spell does:The hero burrows underground giving in bonus hitpoint regen, Invisability and bonus movespeed. Lasts for X secs or until hero unburrows. Durration, Hitpoint Regen and Movespeed Bonus all increase with levels.

Level 5
Ill be able to help.. I dont really have any free time because I have school now, ill be able to give pointers. But all my help will be going into Bazil137's RPG if he needs it..

Level 5
Well supertoinkz here are the 2 spells u requested use them if u like. Oh and no credit is needed cuz im sure anyone could do them.
Edit:
I take it every1 gave up with this thread...
If im wrong miaow can u help me?

Attachments

• Requests.w3x
    21.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.