• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
Nice one $M you are at one step from the 1.3.0. version! Well I played it and I liked the changes. I discoveres minor problems (they don't affect the map playability):

1º - When you type "-items" it display all the categories and they respective descriptions, correct these: "Legendary - The -three- legendary items of the game." They are four now, including the Dawn obviously.

2º - In the version 1.2.9. for a unknowed reason sometimes I cant give to the Skeletal Warlord the King's Blood, I don't know why...

3º - Before the version 1.2.7 (probably) the "Old Compass" is selled in the Abandoned Hut, but now it isn't there and some times the shop doesn't have all the items, for example: Some times it sells a Elixir of Wisdom, but the 55% of time it doesn't appear.

I believed that those items on the shop also has the percentage to show themself too, like items drop from creeps. I remmembered that in ver 1.21, when I stop at the shop at Troll base, I see a class item for witch doctor and shadow hunter, if my mind serve me right that it's cost 1k2 gold. And the later time played in ver 1.21, I take shadow hunter to get it, but I don' t see it again :|.

Level 2
I believed that those items on the shop also has the percentage to show themself too, like items drop from creeps. I remmembered that in ver 1.21, when I stop at the shop at Troll base, I see a class item for witch doctor and shadow hunter, if my mind serve me right that it's cost 1k2 gold. And the later time played in ver 1.21, I take shadow hunter to get it, but I don' t see it again :|.

Exactly, thats the situation, I think this: there are multiple Abandonded Huts and $M used a trigger to make appear a random hut with each game, or he maked the Old Compass dropeable instead of selled.

Level 4
Dude this map is really amazing, I'm really interrested by the way you made your DPS Metter, because this is really a good feature !

I give 5/5 with no doubts, and if someone know another RPG as good as it for 2/3 or 4 Players can he gives me a link in private message ? Thanks a lot !

Level 2
Exactly, thats the situation, I think this: there are multiple Abandonded Huts and $M used a trigger to make appear a random hut with each game, or he maked the Old Compass dropeable instead of selled.

There must be something to do with the naga who stand alone near the abbadoned hut. I started to be confuse about the old compass disappear, now that i can't even have got any clue to locate the place to use the queen's scepter, do you have any suggestion, Nicolas, or can I call you Nick :p

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
The Old Compass never disappeared. It is a random spawn. All shops (except the main one that has categories) have some items that might change. If you didn't see the Compass, visit the shop after 5 mins and it might be there. Same goes for the Voodoo Charm as someone mentioned above.

Level 2
The Old Compass never disappeared. It is a random spawn. All shops (except the main one that has categories) have some items that might change. If you didn't see the Compass, visit the shop after 5 mins and it might be there. Same goes for the Voodoo Charm as someone mentioned above.

That explains a lot xD

Level 2
There must be something to do with the naga who stand alone near the abbadoned hut. I started to be confuse about the old compass disappear, now that i can't even have got any clue to locate the place to use the queen's scepter, do you have any suggestion, Nicolas, or can I call you Nick :p

Of course you can xD, cause I'm Argentinian :D Thats a Latin America common name...

Level 2

I've just played ver 1.3.0 and I have some to ask you $M, would you pls explain me:
1.Necromancer can't give skeletal warlord the king's blood.

2.The Old Compass never show it self to me at the abanddoned huts despite my "iseedeadpeople" and watch it for a long moment.

3.Found the Voodoo Charm again but then it disappear for a moment I went to kill Restan, and never show it self again :|.

4.Lucky Charm can be bought by the backpack but can't be up to lvl 2, have to sell it and buy another.

5.There is a new island above the island where to get the queen's scepter recipe, is that some place to train or for some items which wasn't knowed yet.

6. Without the Old Compass, Is it possible to find the place to use the Queen's scepter.

Hope you reply me soon, I'm looking forward.

SpasMaster

Level 23
1.Necromancer can't give skeletal warlord the king's blood.

Gonna look into that.
The Old Compass never show it self to me at the abanddoned huts despite my "iseedeadpeople" and watch it for a long moment.

I told you, it's random. It might show up immidiately, it might show up after 5 mins, it might show up after 1 hour.
Lucky Charm can be bought by the backpack but can't be up to lvl 2, have to sell it and buy another.

Try putting the charm in your mian inventory...
There is a new island above the island where to get the queen's scepter recipe, is that some place to train or for some items which wasn't knowed yet.

Patience...
Without the Old Compass, Is it possible to find the place to use the Queen's scepter.

Possible? Yes.
Probable? No.

Level 2
$M I have to show you this... This is a bug that I don't know how that happened. I was playing with the Undead Rogue in the version v1.3.0. and I entered the Waterworks Dungeon. When I reached the Queen's Statue to receive the blessing this has happened:

MAIN QUEST UPDATED
The Sunken City
-Defeat the leader of the Demons, Kergaloth (Complete)

I have screenshoots but I don't know how to paste them here, if you can tell me I will post them the most fast as I can.

Level 2
And I have to ask you something: ¿where did you getted the "?" quest mark model? I'm searching a model similar in yellow but I don't find it :( I founded one but it doesn't works on my map and I don't know why. It also occurs with other models like High Elven Buildings.

Level 2
$M I have to show you this... This is a bug that I don't know how that happened. I was playing with the Undead Rogue in the version v1.3.0. and I entered the Waterworks Dungeon. When I reached the Queen's Statue to receive the blessing this has happened:

MAIN QUEST UPDATED
The Sunken City
-Defeat the leader of the Demons, Kergaloth (Complete)

I have screenshoots but I don't know how to paste them here, if you can tell me I will post them the most fast as I can.

Same as me. When you type "iseedeadpeople" you'll see another Kergaloth who stand somewhere in the jungle, near 2 resurection stone and a teleporation device, after the Main Quest update, you won't see him again. So, i guess that you step in Kergaloth's trap, and the trap kill you, but you type "whosyourdaddy" so rogue didn't die, but when rogue take much damage, he will do some kind of damage back to the dealer, and due to your "whosyourdaddy", the dealer who damaged you, Kergaloth take damage, and die.

Level 2
Gonna look into that.

I told you, it's random. It might show up immidiately, it might show up after 5 mins, it might show up after 1 hour.

Try putting the charm in your mian inventory...

Patience...

Possible? Yes.
Probable? No.

So, the shop change every 5 mins, is that true, and is there any awesome items waiting for us at the shop, like some rare boss item, or epic item, etc :p. But the best i like is the butcher's sword. If it's sold at the shop, i'll buy it at any cost :)

Level 3
i reached so far alone O3O wew ITS SO HARD i died in the king soul thing part because i accidentally clicked the avast thing then when i came back i got killed by the king O3O
i was using tresevzis something like that :D
( I love it so much so much improvement last time i played this was 8.3 something )

Level 1
Bug reported

I have a bug now.
The bug is in the upper room of library where there are three big temple guards, there are two circles on each side of the gate wall. I touched the right one, then suddenly I lost control of my character, the top left corner hero button was missing as well, my F1 turned to be the backpack.
I am wondering can you tell me how to fix that?

Level 1
never mind, i figured it our
I have a bug now.
The bug is in the upper room of library where there are three big temple guards, there are two circles on each side of the gate wall. I touched the right one, then suddenly I lost control of my character, the top left corner hero button was missing as well, my F1 turned to be the backpack.
I am wondering can you tell me how to fix that?

Level 3
i had a problem whit the robot guardians i used the circle thing then i got killed i then my character disappeared i waited but nothing happened so what i did what use the recall thing then my character appeared but i can't control it anymore ( i played alone :D i used death knight )

Level 1
I have already found 4 out of 4 legendaries - Ateish, Thoridal, Sulfuron and Devastation.
And It was pretty hard to obtain Tablet of Life but finally I've found it.
The only one thing for me that is not clear - is it possible to find some clue for the left door password in the map? Or it is just "known by creator"?
And how many Artifacts are there in the game? I found "ToL", other one is behind left door and the third is Garthok's axe (is it still impossible to obtain it in this version?)
To prove myself -
how to get secret level and tetris item and how to open master chamber door

Last edited:
Level 2
hi, I wanna ask some, when I played warlord, there's a skill named "axe something" which can restore some health each attack, why u make it can occure once in 1/1,5 second (I forgot)?? why don't u make it just "each attack", it will make the warlord more durable??? thx

Level 1
hi just few question plz...

1. I want to kn.ow that how to find a OLD COMPASS. I cant find the way with googling. T.T
and Iwant to know the use of the OLDCOMPASS
2. I want to know how to get inside the Queen's room.

3. I want to know where is the mushroom which is needed to make the legendaryitem so called 'DAWN'

PLEASE IM LOOKING FORWARD ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. PLEASE T.T

Level 2
Some tips for the map, which can help a lot suddenly.

1 - Put more monsters, more level
2 - Placing system "Respawn"
3 - Putting System Load / Save (This is the best)
4 - Increasing the maximum level more or less to about 30 or more.

I do not know spasorc, your map is already a great difference, he's great, but I think those little things would make the map become even MORE interesting ..

I play your map around 6 hours a day, think it's cool too, just to start the whole day doing the same things, there comes a time that tired, you know? And these differences that I talked about above, helps not bored either.

Is a tip, and hope you can accept some.

Up!

(Sorry my bad English)

Level 2
1. I want to kn.ow that how to find a OLD COMPASS. I cant find the way with googling. T.T
and Iwant to know the use of the OLDCOMPASS
2. I want to know how to get inside the Queen's room.

3. I want to know where is the mushroom which is needed to make the legendaryitem so called 'DAWN'

PLEASE IM LOOKING FORWARD ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. PLEASE T.T

Let me help you a hand :)
1. The Old Compass is sold at the Abandoned Hut. But, like $M say, it's random respawn, so you will have to wait until it's appear to buy. I'm really lucky to get it at 1h27' according to game time.
It will lead you to the place to use the queen's scepter by giving you clues to follow.

2. To get into the queen's room you have to open the right door in the Master Chamber by entering the right password. Then took the "? Secret level powerup". It will open a portral to get to the queen's island.

3. The Kerrata mushroom is somewhere near the nearest shop which lead to the king's soul.

Hope that help. I think that the queen's scepter is the biggest secret of this sunken city.

SpasMaster

Level 23
We just finished the map with my friend.

Every 10 minute of game one of us would say "Amazing map! Congrats to the guy that made it!"

Really really awesome map, Spasorc! Keep up the good work! 5/5 from me!

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like the map. Keep in mind that it gets updated really often, so there will be something new to experience every time. Also, if you are interested you can join the map Group in Garena where we play often :)

Level 2
First of all - HELLO to you all!

I'm a new user here but certainly not a new W3 player. I haven't played Warcraft for years tho and came back just to have some more fun - I thought W3 is dying anyway but I was wrong and there's still so much new stuff comin out. I'm amazed.

And this map I have to say is the best hero/dg map I've played - it's like a map I dreamed of years ago but never got a chance to experience. So much fun and great action. All been told here so I'd just like to give special thanks to creator SM and all contributors - what a fantastic job! And it still develops - it blows my mind.

Saying thanks was one of the reasons to register - other is to report a few things. Maybe I could help in getting this piece of art even better.

I've played just last few versions so can't contribute much but I just had a lil game on 1.3.3. and a few strange things happened.

1. One of the players (BLUE) was AFK at start and he chose his hero a little bit later (we got to the first altar as duo). After choosing Rogue his class wasn't shown in the menu in upper right corner - he had observer icon and class name was empty. He was in the game tho and everything seemed alright but that fact might be the reason for the second 'bug'.

2. In the waterworks at the trap where the altar is BLUE has got onto the trap (after me few times saying STOP in capital letters to explain how to omit it). Anyway - he died and after respawn he wasn't dying from it anymore - he could run on it as many times as he wanted, spikes comin out of the floor but he was still alive. (Later on we checked at the "Tome Trap" - he died but his death seemed a little bit delayed).

3. Rogue skill made him go to the other side of the closed doors (this happened at the power generator doors). We teled him back to stone to help us fight the boss (which opens the doors where he got accidentaly). He also said he got teled to the other side of the wall once (during that game but I didn't actually see it so I'm adding as a note).

4. I played with first timers so lots of running ahead happened. One of the guys triggered Azsune alone so I teled him back to resu stone. Then we fought her at the statue where you get Queens Tiara. When she was nearly dead - she dissappeared. We continued the game (the guys had to go so we didn't finish) but she wasn't killed, we still had quest to kill her active in the menu until the end. I'm assuming that she used the mirror image spell and somehow got teled to the other side of the wall maybe? We never found her and didn't get to kill her.

That's it for now.
All the best and thanks for making this hell of a map!

seraphin

EDIT:
I have just checked the replay to see what happened to Azsune - I was assuming right. When she used mirror image somehow two images stayed where we are but the third one (which happened to be the real her) got teleported far away to the area where ritual circle is (near the place you get tidewarrior class wpn). Probably because her image landed on quite a lot of thick wall and couldn't appear up until she got that far away. To my amusement - she started fighting monsters there! So she used mirror image again in the fight there - making the two images we were fighting by the statue dissappear all of a sudden. So I guess we would have found her in the end if we got further in that game. Just as a note - I'm impressed how she owned monsters there - imagine if she got teleported to Kelgaroth, haha.

Last edited:
Level 2
It will look really stupid of me now but what can I say...

I watched the replay as the "lastreplay" and didn't copy it so it's gone. Really sorry.
I just didn't think about keeping it :/

I can describe in detail all that happened or show you in the game how and where if that could help about anything. I feel stupid now anyway.

All the best!
seraphin

Level 3
could ya make a Riplash a little bit stronger and could ya make his passive skill not orb type O3O

SpasMaster

Level 23
It will look really stupid of me now but what can I say...

I watched the replay as the "lastreplay" and didn't copy it so it's gone. Really sorry.
I just didn't think about keeping it :/

I can describe in detail all that happened or show you in the game how and where if that could help about anything. I feel stupid now anyway.

All the best!
seraphin

Haha, now worries mate. It would have been nice to see that, but I understand what the problem is quite well :)

could ya make a Riplash a little bit stronger and could ya make his passive skill not orb type O3O

The Tidewarrior is already strong. I have no intentions to buff him in the near future. The passive skill is impossible to do without using Orb effect. :/

Level 2
Just want to let you know - loving the frequent updates!
It's so nice that this game develops and gets fresh pretty much weekly ;)

Didn't play recently but I'm planning to get into the game a lot this weekend.

Saw some monsters got lil bit nerfed etc. - are you planning to lower the difficulty and maybe add another one (impossible?... like hell wasnt hard enough, hehe).
Or just balancing things out... got me wondering.

All the best,
seraphin

Level 1
The pen can only be opened with a key that isn't made of hard material.... I surrendered(
it's last secret -_- and i can not open it..

Last edited:
Level 13
Oh, I forgot to post this earlier:
Far Seer's wolfs can attack and break items. And I didn't test it but I imagine that other summons like the new skeleton army can do that too.
You should make it so that any unit that can be controlled by the players (pretty much every regular unit in the map.) to be unable to attack items, just like the heroes.