• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hmm, you are kind of rude, for no real reason. First, WoW rip-offs are second question, and model size was third. 2 completely separeted questions. So you are blaming me for calling those model rip-offs because you haven't read those question correctly? Damn, I saw 350 kb on Blood mage, but those are 2 models in it. And I have nothing against those models, actually I really like them, but I thought if you use wc3 modela, you can afford some space for adittional heroes. But whatever...

I didn't mean to be rude, but when you come at me with wrong information, you can expect me to debunk it.
1.) The models you refer to are not WoW rip offs. You said they were. You said there you have an issue with rip off models. And they are not.
2.) You make assumptions out of nowhere that they are over 1mb each. That is wrong on every level.

Yes, I can save size by removing them, but that limits the hero theme possibilities. Take the Spirit Champion. What other model would fit a spiritual wolf-like theme (Shaman model is taken)? Even if there is one, it wouldn't be nearly the same. And in the end of the day, if I remove the custom models, what am I left with? We are all used to the regular models, I will just take away from the game.

Level 1
Ruined gate?

hey i have a little problem with a gate (the gate you get to right after killing Azsune) i can't seem to open it, i have tryed but no luck any help?

Level 2
bug report !

hi spas, found a bug with the hidden quest. when you complete the hidden quest, the king's soul gone but if you keep on using the scepter at the same place (which king's soul already disappeared), the journal could inform you that you had completed the quest again and again whenever the scepter cooldowned so that you just got 150exp and 1 life as the reward as many times as you want

Level 15
What do you think about changing Ice Lancer's title, from this to maybe Iceborn or even Ice/Frost Warden. heheh Because lance is spear, polearm or something like that, but this guy has some fist weapons, some claws. And do you think that DK is imba whit infinite stacking of HP whit every cast? Maybe every 4th or 5th cast, or something like that?

Level 2
Hey, I need you to be a bit more precise on the stuff you are talking about:

Apologies,

Which marks are you talking about?

On the second gate in the southern entrance the first room on the right where there used to be a creep. The one with two ancient bookshelves and the two moon marks

I can't recall which item you are talking about. What's its name?

Feric's Tombstone

How exactly do those things work together? Invisibility, Siren, Transporter?

I was able to bypass the hydras in lvl 10 area entrance using a sword that made me invulnerable to get to the treasure room and obtained the sun stone and then (after a few tries) I teleported in the island in the western entrance and swim across to the obelisk and there you have it.

SpasMaster

Level 23
On the second gate in the southern entrance the first room on the right where there used to be a creep. The one with two ancient bookshelves and the two moon marks

That's a small puzzle. You need 2 players to step on each rune to activate them. :)

Feric's Tombstone

It's not involved with any hidden quests.

I was able to bypass the hydras in lvl 10 area entrance using a sword that made me invulnerable to get to the treasure room and obtained the sun stone and then (after a few tries) I teleported in the island in the western entrance and swim across to the obelisk and there you have it.

I'll work on that.

Level 4
Spac, plz, don't tell that the egg is only obtainable via random teleporting using the teleporter from panda shop!!!
Also could you please tell what items can be surely obtain in every game, and what items are dependable on drops from chests/creeps?
I know that Broxigar Axe and The Dawn are luck dependable (some certain item drop is needed), but what about Tablet of Life and Al'ar Scepter? Also some random drop required or there is some certain way?
Thank you in advance!

SpasMaster

Level 23
plz, don't tell that the egg is only obtainable via random teleporting using the teleporter from panda shop!!!

:)

Also could you please tell what items can be surely obtain in every game, and what items are dependable on drops from chests/creeps?

I can respond to questions about specific items, but I am not giving a list.

I know that Broxigar Axe and The Dawn are luck dependable (some certain item drop is needed), but what about Tablet of Life and Al'ar Scepter?

Tablet of Life involves a random drop, yes.
I don't know what Al'ar Scepter is, I assume it's Sigil of Al'ar. In this case it doesn't involve random drops.

Level 5
Hello there! First i want to say that this is may be the best map made ever, i use to play it time ago, now i decided to try it again :)) I see that you still update it and improve it so congrats about this! I dont like to ask about help usually but now i am not sure what to do. I am stuck at the right half of the map (lv4) after this huntress. I killed it, there are some towers that i deactivated and after them there is a door. I remember that this way leads to King and after that 1 big boss. Now is written that this door must be opened in peculiar way. What i suppose to do? Thank you in advance.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hello there! First i want to say that this is may be the best map made ever, i use to play it time ago, now i decided to try it again :)) I see that you still update it and improve it so congrats about this! I dont like to ask about help usually but now i am not sure what to do. I am stuck at the right half of the map (lv4) after this huntress. I killed it, there are some towers that i deactivated and after them there is a door. I remember that this way leads to King and after that 1 big boss. Now is written that this door must be opened in peculiar way. What i suppose to do? Thank you in advance.

This question has been asked multiple times within the last few weeks in this comment section. Please check them to see if your question is already answered next time. :)
You need a Kalisean Flame to light the 3 braziers infront of the door. The Flame is located near the Skeleton Tomb Dungeon. Good luck.

Level 5
This question has been asked multiple times within the last few weeks in this comment section. Please check them to see if your question is already answered next time. :)
You need a Kalisean Flame to light the 3 braziers infront of the door. The Flame is located near the Skeleton Tomb Dungeon. Good luck.

Thank you for you fast reply and thank you for your help. Blagodarsko :)))

Level 2
That's a small puzzle. You need 2 players to step on each rune to activate them. :)

aww snap:ogre_rage: I rarely play multiplayer.

and also the phoenix egg is almost impossible to obtain in timed mode since you're going to rely on the transporter to get it and it has a very long cooldown.

Here's a suggestion: How about a personal secret quest for each hero specially the Naga heroes.

Level 4

Thank you, I was frightened about it:goblin_boom:

So, my last annoying question is - the chanse to teleport to the "needed item" is surely low - but will it be increased if I got all other items of the Sigil requirements in my inventory? Maybe add something like that - it is 5% to TP to the right location in common, but increases on 10% for each item (legend and - don't want to spoil - the "third one") - so if you are on the right way the chanse would be 5+10+10=25% - otherwise it is soooo annoying to wait (while 50% of the casts lead to OUCH:ogre_rage:)

Or maybe just add a secret passage with a destroyable but non-seen rocks in the huge temple building to the right from the "needed item":ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

Btw Imperial Ruby never dropped a single life - I am not so lucky one))

Level 1
HI = > spasorc !

1. Wyrmrest defender is not able to make, i dont know maybe there is bad written recipe ?

2. I resolved how to open right door in master´s chamber, but still cant find out how to open the left one, pls just tell me if it is even possible or just YOU can do it in this newer versions ?

THX for answers : )

Level 1
How how, am I right that the "Light prism" is new item of 198 ver ?: ) am so interested about the use, am tryyying :-D

SpasMaster

Level 23
I resolved how to open right door in master´s chamber, but still cant find out how to open the left one, pls just tell me if it is even possible or just YOU can do it in this newer versions ?

The Left door requires rare components to open. You can't open it every game. :)

Hello guys, can somebody help me out?
How to reforge the broken queen's tiara? :(

Bring it to the King.

Another question, How to open this door?
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/9549/T9yEBV.png

By reading the 10 previous responses I've given to the same question the last few weeks.

Level 1
I don't know if it's a bug or a problem with internet connection (I don't think so) but when I play on multiplayer on lan (in the same building) with another person I or him (whoever joins game) gets disconnected near the bridge you rise with two switchers. It happened every time we played in versions 1.9.7 and 1.9.9. Last time we played 1.9.2 it didn't happen. I checked our internet connections and they are constant. I even checked if it's because I played on lower settings (can't play certain maps on those) but we still get disconnected. Do you by any chance know why it happens?

Level 1
The tool-tip for tol'vir desert ring seems to be incorrect as the auras range if im correct is 400-600 rather than the full 800.

Level 1
I don't know if it's a bug or a problem with internet connection (I don't think so) but when I play on multiplayer on lan (in the same building) with another person I or him (whoever joins game) gets disconnected near the bridge you rise with two switchers. It happened every time we played in versions 1.9.7 and 1.9.9. Last time we played 1.9.2 it didn't happen. I checked our internet connections and they are constant. I even checked if it's because I played on lower settings (can't play certain maps on those) but we still get disconnected. Do you by any chance know why it happens?

I had a problem with that too across all maps that had bridges, try reinstalling, clearing your wc3 registry data, or restarting your comp. Did all that and after a restart it seemed to have been fixed. Google the problem for more info

Level 2
I tried te 1.9.9 on hero warlock, but the felguard doesnt heal the warlock as it supposed to...
but it does have dispatch ability when doing hell mode

Level 1

Had the same problem with that bridge. When playing with 2 friends we tried multiple times, and 3rd player (3rd slot) always dropped from the game in the following scenario:
1. Kill Skeleton and Doomguard.
2. Make sure that water elementals and revenant spawned near the bridge.
3. Cross the bridge from right to left.
4. 3rd player left the game.

Also, sometimes, 2nd player drops off near the stairs to the north (after the cave spawning monsters).

We found a workaround for the bridge - we just never crossed it again, andused the collapsed gates, so kindly broken by a golem spawn.

Level 1
Cosmetic bug

After completing "The right tools" from the goblin he becomes untargetable and still has exclamation mark above his head.

Ed: This happened when I obtained the cogwheel prior to talking with goblin.

Last edited:
Level 1
So, yeah. Been playing this map for years so far and must say that it is one of the, if not the top one, best I've ever played. Respect to the creator(s) and everyone that had a part in the making of this map.

Sadly playing it all alone on my Laptop and Pc. Shared control and off we go. So far I never did the "whole" map, every encounter, found 21 secret areas etc .etc.

What brings me here is this. Don't know the meaning behind those runes but I am willing to bet my right hand that it something of great importance. First thing that came to my mind was the "order" of which some specific bosses have to be killed. Long story short, would like to ask for a hint or two about this "look at the image". Thanks :v

Edit.

Think this isn't supposed to happen like ever. O__o

Last edited:
Level 2
There's item called Light Prism (found near Zultar forest) that use to activate this rune

Problem is no matter what rune I lit, using the book always say "something is missing..."

EDIT : I got it now :) thanks

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
What brings me here is this. Don't know the meaning behind those runes but I am willing to bet my right hand that it something of great importance.

The runes are part of the puzzle that awards a Legendary Item. You need a Light Prism to work on those. :)

Think this isn't supposed to happen like ever. O__o

It isn't and it will be fixed. Does it happen with any other of the pets?

Level 1
I finally had the chance to play this game today but it was the 1.7.7 version or sth.I'll play the latest one too.It was the most amazing map ı have ever played.We have found all the secrets but 1.Btw I dont know if its still the same in the current version but one secret had nothing speacial i mean no tomes no gold no items no shadow crystals, it was funny lol.Couldnt find the password for masters chamber damn id like to play that secret level or something i dont remember what it was.(checked what was inside the doors in single player mode using iseedeadpeople lol).Couldnt find the ghost key.Couldnt complete queens tiara quest.I leant how to complete the quest though but the kings spirit was gone after like 1 hour or something.I'll play the current version tomorrow with my friends and finish it.Thanks for a great map like this.The story was great.War goes on in Azeroth and there is a mysterious island about which no body knows.And hey you should create another map like this.I'm sure it requires a lot work but i think itd worth it.

Level 1
Need help with

http://prntscr.com/6q5dgn

1) branch of cenarius
2) king's blood
3) corrupt essence
4) nerubian egg
5) How to open the door for the "4th switch" in the quest "the path is clear"

Tried ( I think) everything but I can't advance in this map.

To complete the map I only need to kill "Rustan"

Any little information will be really appreciated :)

Sorry for mistakes in the gramma

Level 2
So are you gonna release any new heroes soon? :D Also the Warlock is fricken rediculous once you get that one staff that resets his ult's cooldown... He's the only one that I've been able to beat Hell mode with solo

Last edited:
Level 4
Spac, could you please tell if the next items has some "special" purpose:
1. Orb of Light
2. Skull of Gaskal
3. The item (don't remember the name) that is referred to Hadeis somehow (somekind of weapon) - Hadeis is just a bonus NPC that previously wasn't involved in any quest - now it was changed?
Btw does it normal to have two same tokens? I got two green dragon token's dropped from the chests - the second is surely useless?
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Level 4
Need help with

http://prntscr.com/6q5dgn

1) branch of cenarius
2) king's blood
3) corrupt essence
4) nerubian egg
5) How to open the door for the "4th switch" in the quest "the path is clear"

Tried ( I think) everything but I can't advance in this map.

To complete the map I only need to kill "Rustan"

Any little information will be really appreciated :)

Sorry for mistakes in the gramma

1. Branch is a part of the legendary item called Broxigar's Axe - in order to forge it you need a branch and a recipe - the recipe has a low chance to be dropped from the chest - you can't obtain such item in every game - so it is highly luck dependable.
2. Just give it to the skeleton in the treasure room - he is behind the door to the left from the entrance to the room.
3 and 4 are the parts of "The Dawn" - the next legendary item, it requires corrupt essence, nerubian egg, mushroom kerrata and the recipe that is obtainable only if you'll find the way to kill Big Black Naga Zerrash (hint: some "relic" item is needed)
5. There are 4 platforms that you have to activate - all of them are located in the area between the orc farseer and the door itself. It is not so complicated.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Spac, could you please tell if the next items has some "special" purpose:
1. Orb of Light
2. Skull of Gaskal
3. The item (don't remember the name) that is referred to Hadeis somehow (somekind of weapon) - Hadeis is just a bonus NPC that previously wasn't involved in any quest - now it was changed?
Btw does it normal to have two same tokens? I got two green dragon token's dropped from the chests - the second is surely useless?
Thank you in advance!

Orb of Light - currently no special use.
Skull of Gaskal - currently no special use
Tuskar Shanker - no special use
Having two Dragon Tokens of the same type is useless, yes. I'll probably make one chest always drop sepcial items in 2.0.0

SpasMaster

Level 23
Can we expect some big changes in 2.0 or is it just a number?

There will be many changes, yes. :)

You can no longer play warcraft on garena. Is it gonna switch on another platform? Like Tunngle?

You can still play on Garena. Certain countries no longer have LAN, but not all of them. In our group we use Tunngle and Game Ranger aswell, but our gorup to find games and talk to eachother is in Garena.

Level 1
Hi!
First of all, great map!
I have a question about the 3 Royal rubies, really tried hard but cant find the third which is sad because i really want to be able to use the ultrasafe Transporter. (or if i don't need them to get it pls tell me) I found the 2 near the entrance to the vault and in the Eastern Area. Any help or hint would be appreciated!

Furthermore i found a few bugs, don't remember all but ill give it a try:

1: trying to sell ankh of resurrection will lead to Error Message missing

2: your anti cheat Systems leaks: just Enter strenghtandhonor before the actual cheat and You're fine. Makes you survive Timed Mode As well. (ithink i should not actually tell you this, i really don't appreciate your "its-a-Multiplayer-Map"-attitude and i ask you if you are going to fix this to make the synergy cheat available again. Its not à real cheat, snap out of it :D )

3: i don't know what truggered it but in 1 Game. I played all the goblin vendors hat the critical Strike ability in all of their selling sections. (tinker was in that Game, i cheated As well, but i don't think cheats could trigger that ability. No screenie, sorry

4: treasure bags of timed Mode only give 100 gold and never dropp items (mf>100)

5: intended? Still can sell items to Lore bookshelves.

And 6: i ask you to Change that skele Archer Hero à Little bit. Ye its cool to shoot 2 arrows at once but the 2nd Arrow gets stopped by: critical strikes, bashes, lifesteal, sometimws for no reason and at a high attackspeed As well. Aand he has 3 nearly useles abilities for a ranged dps Hero (really hate Berserker and sapper, i Know Headhunter was op but he was cool as hell. Mb Change skeles Kit a little bit?

Ah and before i forget: Reading through all the comments i saw that nearly everytime someone said he doesnt like something or gave a little bit of criticism you reacted verry personal, nearly pissed for no reason, looking for excuses like "my Friends and the Players i've played this didn't have a Problem with it" - e.g. The moving camera after opening doors. I remember someone said he doesnt like them which resulted in you saying thatits only his opinion or thng like that - and ye it is. If someone rates your Map 4/5 coz Terrain well fck yeh let him do that! You decide what to do with criticism, but the answers you gave to people not praising your map are - more often than once or twice - really not friendly. Try to change that, you are "selling" a great map - no need to be rude to rude customers. I hope i did not offend you on my own now :)

dammnit i forgot few things and forgive me, on the mobile phone i will not edit it now :D
7: typo in mounts Memento
8 pls fix the typo: you have unleahsed an angry and hungry beast
9: if you sneak around the sludges at the pitlords prisoners Headhunter with invis and than Release him the Headhunter might get killed. However the cinematics will still use his voice hehe

P.S.
The moving Camera pissed me of reaaaally hard.. Fckn annoying. Rating 0/5 coz them coz fck you (jk found a way to get around them ;) )

SpasMaster

Level 23
I have a question about the 3 Royal rubies, really tried hard but cant find the third which is sad because i really want to be able to use the ultrasafe Transporter. (or if i don't need them to get it pls tell me) I found the 2 near the entrance to the vault and in the Eastern Area. Any help or hint would be appreciated!

I am not sure which 2 you found. Regardless, 2 of them are near the Vault area. Rubies aren't needed for the Ultrasafe Trasnporter shop. They do something else.

trying to sell ankh of resurrection will lead to Error Message missing

I am not sure if I can fix this, but I am aware of it and I will try.

and i ask you if you are going to fix this to make the synergy cheat available again

I'll consider it.

treasure bags of timed Mode only give 100 gold and never dropp items (mf>100)

I'll check this out.

intended? Still can sell items to Lore bookshelves.

Not intended. Dunno a way around it.

i ask you to Change that skele Archer Hero à Little bit. Ye its cool to shoot 2 arrows at once but the 2nd Arrow gets stopped by: critical strikes, bashes, lifesteal, sometimws for no reason and at a high attackspeed As well. Aand he has 3 nearly useles abilities for a ranged dps Hero (really hate Berserker and sapper, i Know Headhunter was op but he was cool as hell. Mb Change skeles Kit a little bit?

I'll look into him.

Ah and before i forget: Reading through all the comments i saw that nearly everytime someone said he doesnt like something or gave a little bit of criticism you reacted verry personal, nearly pissed for no reason, looking for excuses like "my Friends and the Players i've played this didn't have a Problem with it" - e.g. The moving camera after opening doors. I remember someone said he doesnt like them which resulted in you saying thatits only his opinion or thng like that - and ye it is. If someone rates your Map 4/5 coz Terrain well fck yeh let him do that! You decide what to do with criticism, but the answers you gave to people not praising your map are - more often than once or twice - really not friendly. Try to change that, you are "selling" a great map - no need to be rude to rude customers. I hope i did not offend you on my own now :)

Sometimes people read through my responses as if I am pissed. Sometimes, I am, I am not denying that. But if I start doing what everybody says here it will become a mess. So, someone doesn't like the camera movement. Well guess what? There are others who like it. (I guess I sound pissed now, because I am rejecting a suggestion, right?) I take comments in consideration, but if I say something cannot happen, this doesn't mean I am pissed or rude.

7: typo in mounts Memento
8 pls fix the typo: you have unleahsed an angry and hungry beast

Gonna look at this.

if you sneak around the sludges at the pitlords prisoners Headhunter with invis and than Release him the Headhunter might get killed. However the cinematics will still use his voice hehe

I'll try to fix this.

Level 1
Thanks for the reply :) (gonna Look for that now)

nah u didn't sound pissed :D

grunt has higher priority than sone heroes, check that out (or is that intended?melee at front or something?)

Dragon tokens open the wrong door when both are locked

greetings ;)

Level 2
Lokan Charges have some problems with every door. Even if the door opened or not, he still cant charges through it. And healing ward won't work if u place it on the left lever in front of the 2nd door from the beginning which was the bridge in older version.

Level 1
Hi spasorc! I played solo new version and stucked. I can't open the new door which is replaced by the bridge in version 1.9 . The door closed whenever I moved out the square.

Level 1
Hi, I've been playing ur game for a while now and it worked fine until I decided to get th official warcraft frozen throne (like the CD, I was using a rip version before) but then when I tried playing the new version 2.0 it says the map file is too big. Now this may not be in ur line of expertise but I was just wondering if u knew how to solve this??

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hi, I've been playing ur game for a while now and it worked fine until I decided to get th official warcraft frozen throne (like the CD, I was using a rip version before) but then when I tried playing the new version 2.0 it says the map file is too big. Now this may not be in ur line of expertise but I was just wondering if u knew how to solve this??

Is your official Warcraft updated to the latest version? (1.26)