1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4b

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4b (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. robizeratul

robizeratul

Resources:
    Resources:
    my third contribution to this discussion ...here i go again,i see that you considered some of my suggestions,hope these will help too

1)starting bonus needs to be cooler,an item that will be useless endgame is not good enough.If you could upgrade it or if you made a set item that would be much better.Also a dungeon or some bosses would be nice too,more incentive to play on the hardest difficulty

2)add item reforging/enhancement.This could greatly increase the variety of builds.As the game progresses you are stuck with the same items that you can't improve.This forces everybody to focus only on the final 6 items.
    example for a strength hero :
    30 minutes : you have your healing ring(sorry i don't have a good memory)
    1 hour : you have something for regeneration
    2 hour : you have your final item and something for damage....

If you could enhance your items it would be more interesting.You could add stats or an effect...or both,but it has to be very strong.And the most important part is,it has to cost shadow crystals....having all your items forged is to powerful.You could make a list of rares that you like(or even all of them if you have the time).

So,in this scenario

30 minutes :healing ring
    1 hour : enhance your ring to heal 1300 life instead of 500(7 shadow crystals and 5k gold...let's say you have the money) or buy something for regeneration.But if you buy that,it will be very hard to have enough money for the ring.So you make a decision
    2 hour: you have your final item and the upgraded ring.2 super strong items and 3 average items from monsters.Now...you can do a lot with your money.

so...do you buy 4 rares and complete your inventory?or do you buy just one and enhance it leaving you almost broke? Do you sell your other 3 normal items and get rares? or do you use what you get from mobs and wait to have enough for the 3. item?

final thoughts.I don't think it is very hard to implement and I think this would chance the way people play the game for the best.It would open a lot of interesting choices for everybody.The only issue would be item sharing.These strong items need to be character bound. If someone can get 6 super strong items than he would just tear up the whole map alone.

Edit 1)
    just a thought about the threat system.You must add items that increase the threat generated.If not STR heroes builds that are made more for tanking that dealing damage would be useless end game.

Also two things that i mentioned before that I would like included in the map

a)sorted item list
    (damage,survivability,int heroes...)

b)list of what you can do with an item
    something like: This item is used in : hammer of whatever,sword...

I started playing this with my friends and trying out a lot of heroes.I have a bad memory even though i played this map a lot.On the hardest difficulty drops are even more important.So when i get something that adds 10 STR for example,i need to check all items to know where i may use it(or a friend).I may reconsider my original plan if something cool drops...But many times i just stick with the items i know because it takes a lot to go over everything again and again...
    these suggestions would make the game faster and more user friendly,saving a lot of time...

2. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @robizeratul: All of your suggestions sound nice but are all item-related. Item improvements isn't what the map needs atm. Porubably at some point in the futre, yes.

Atm, the map needs change in the lategame and terrain changes. Some new systems too.

I'll be honest here with you. Don't expect these suggestions you gave any time soon.

3. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    your item suggestions also make the lategame difficulty drop (which is already really low compared to earlygame)

4. robizeratul

robizeratul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes,end game difficulty must be increased at least 25%

EDIT:
    and with the item changes I suggested at least 50%

5. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If all that intend to do happens, the late game as we know it today won't exist. I am planning a massive terrain/layout remake.

6. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    stop blabla,
    give us facts ^.^

7. quyetnmse02463

quyetnmse02463

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have been playing this map since version 6.x. and seeing a lot of change to this map. This is best Multi-RPG map I have ever played, and it's improved better and better, so cool. Thanks for your great work.
    Here is some of my suggestions:
    +The game is too difficult at early lv 1-4 but very easy at late. At lv1-2 we must fight with those bosses which have high HP, damage, skill AOE... I think it would be better if we nerf boss attribute: HP or Damage or BAT, etc... one of these is enough; and buff the boss at late game. It makes the game affordable at early and more interesting at late game.
    +The hero who had been removed at recent version - Arbiter - is a nice hero, why don't we let him a strength hero so that he can fight and deal damage in battle. I and my friends very love him.
    +I think we should give the neutral some new skills, their skills now are poor and not interesting.
    +The item which giants agility and strength has very low chance, 0.5%. omg, we know the fact that 0,5% is not equal as 1000 attack = 5 bonus because of the mechanic. 0,5% is too low that sometimes I get no bonus from this item and this is a waste. Why dont increase the chance to something like 1% or 1.5% or giants bonus after 200-300 attack....
    +Some items not fit with their description: the Bloodstone, the WinterBlade. The Blood Stone didn't heal Hp at any time and the WinterBlade does not give 1% mana per hit, I guest about 0.5% only.
    +When we combine items to stronger item, there stats will be buffed, right? I see a lot of item that have a little or no buff but other buffed too much. Like the item which summons Dragon (buff 6->10 All stats) but the Ring of Obilivion( hope this is right name) doesn't give any buff from it's component except it's Equip.

These are my suggestion, hope you will consider some of these :D
    P/s: Sr for my bad english

8. ShogunFromBrazil

ShogunFromBrazil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spasorc, when will you announce version 1.0.0???

9. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's in the works! Expect cool stuff!

10. Pourquoi

Pourquoi

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't understand why class-specific items can't be stored in backpacks. And how many Legendary items are in the map, exactly? I found Sulfuras, Thori'dal and Atiesh, but I heard somewhere about another one called 'Devastation'.

11. Aradar

Aradar

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Allow me to spoil it sa I've worked on this with Spas previously on this map - Devastation used to be a super rare legendary with a low drop chance and nothing else - it was removed by Spas for some reason he has not told me.

12. ShogunFromBrazil

ShogunFromBrazil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I suppose because it was too powerful, and random drop of such an item (even if drop chance is low) wasn't correct - I suppose for such an item it must be a quest like it is for tablet of life.

13. slake

slake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I played the map today with mah friends and we were nicely surprised by it.
    Obviously your trump card are the fully custom made champions which were fantastic, the easy shop/recipe system and the stat system but I had some huge problems with the backpack system, which is actually annoying since at one point we had to throw away a lot of items to get the better ones that were just dropped from a boss because no one had any space, we had to either forget about these items or go back to the shop, sell them, then come back to get the new items. The terrain is not something really special, but still detailed and all the secret spots are nicely hidden.
    The icons had me entertained for a while since I'm an avid LoL player.
    The tooltips were nicely made, but some colors were not really easy on my eyes. All the red stuff is a bit much for me.
    The quests are decent but I would really like having some long therm quests in the beginning of the game.
    The biggest thing which caught my eye was that epic and rare items are really not that epic and rare actually, one hour into the game these items are almost not a problem and the biggest upset for me is that you can make yourself epic items from the shops. There was a great variety of items but at least a third are epic, yeah I know you need a lot of gold to make them but what's the point in having so much epic items compared to all the simple items. I don't feel them as epic, i feel them as the next best thing after all the common shit in the beginning.
    If I want to make one of the rare or epic items from the shop I need like at least 5 slots for all the pieces, and then I need to put my other items somewhere, but where? in my backpack? I don't get any stats if i put them in the backpack.

Easily one of the best Dungeon Crawlers/RPGs but needs some changes in mah eyes. (HINTbiggerbackpackHINT)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  14. lossadax

lossadax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi , just downloaded this map 2-3 days ago and been playing it with a friend , i must say its incredible well done and its really really tricky.
    I came here for a bit of help about making the STR hammer, i got the eye , the forge , but im missing the hammer and it doesnt exactly says how to get it or something, if you want you dont have to say the answer right away but any clue/tip/answer will be appreciated

15. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The hammer is a 100% drop chance from the Firelord boss. Good luck :)

16. lossadax

lossadax

Resources:
    Resources:
    You sure? all i got from the Firelord was the book and the forge

17. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The forge is a doodad in the Treasure Room. Dunno how you "got it" from Firelord :p

18. lossadax

lossadax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well the name of the item is "element forger" :p , still cant figure it out XD
    BTW, i figured out how to bypass that teleport to the hydra zone after i killed it -_- i felt so stupid

19. Nicolas12maps

Nicolas12maps

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello!, I liked your map, as in World of Warcraft you to purchase specific items active bonuses like armor World of Warcraft Wrathful Gladiator, my question is, could you tell me how you do that? I tried it but it's hard, if you can answer would be helpful: D

20. rokir

rokir

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, iam playing this map with 3 friends and we all think a great map!
    But atm we stopped at Throne room :/ someone can help?
    Otherwise how to use the blood and the crown? i saw a skeleton on the map which said "give me blood" or something like that. any help?
    And the last thing is Masters chamber we tried many things but noone had a real clue about that. I read that you need these tablets but none dropped and we want to play this like 10 times. So someone can give a hint or the answer in pm?
    ty;)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012