• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell Work Shop]Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
1)Spell Name: Absorb Energy

2) Spell Tooltip: The Arcane Guardian absorbs all negative energy from the units surrounding it and converts it into mana.

3)Spell Description: when caster casts spell, all negative buffs in a 400 range surrounding him are dispelled. The caster gains 25 mana for each buff dispelled.

4)Extra stuff: i would prefer it in GUI so i can further edit it for balancing purposes. A small but noticeable sfx would be welcome. The spell should only have 1 level: its a unit spell.

Thank you.

Level 11
1)Spell Name: Absorb Energy

2) Spell Tooltip: The Arcane Guardian absorbs all negative energy from the units surrounding it and converts it into mana.

3)Spell Description: when caster casts spell, all negative buffs in a 400 range surrounding him are dispelled. The caster gains 25 mana for each buff dispelled.

4)Extra stuff: i would prefer it in GUI so i can further edit it for balancing purposes. A small but noticeable sfx would be welcome. The spell should only have 1 level: its a unit spell.

Thank you.

Done. Please test, since I hvn't.

Life & Mana bar System
● Type: Request
Info:
● Title says it all? but I want it like this, watch the video below.
● Red (HP) Blue (MP)

Coming up.

Attachments

• Absorb Energy.w3x
    10 KB · Views: 40
Level 6
x3GlikE, i would prefer it if the caster had an activespell called absorb energy, instead of a passive. So when he casts this spell called "Absorb Energy" the effect takes place, instead of any spell. Do this and you'll be beyond godlike to me:)
And don't worry you'll have the credits you're asking for.and + rep xD

Thanks.

Level 9
the life bar and mana bar only shows when a unit is clicked,
could you make it by not clicking? just appears like life bars(when you press alt it shows)

+the LIfe and mana bar is not in the center of the unit, can you fix that? like in the video

+is it possible to disable the life bar when pressing alt?

Level 11
x3GlikE, i would prefer it if the caster had an activespell called absorb energy, instead of a passive. So when he casts this spell called "Absorb Energy" the effect takes place, instead of any spell. Do this and you'll be beyond godlike to me:)
And don't worry you'll have the credits you're asking for.and + rep xD

Thanks.

Try now. Hvn't tested it yet.

Attachments

• Absorb Energy.w3x
    10.1 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.