• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

''The Festering Model Workshop''

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must send the request with private message !!! (read the first page ;) !!)
by the way thank you again uncle fester !!! :)
thanks for pointing that out. No bother, buddy.

For the rest who didn't read that: No more requests taken until September. Still depending if i continue running the workshop in September either. :vw_sad:

Level 12
Aww, sorry to hear that, Fester.

Hope so, it's hard to get models made around here as most modellers refuse to take requests, :(

Level 12
thanks for pointing that out. No bother, buddy.

For the rest who didn't read that: No more requests taken until September. Still depending if i continue running the workshop in September either. :vw_sad:

can you tell us how many request got acepted?

Level 12
Hey, Fester, I wanted to thank you once again for making the model for me.

Might I make a suggestion, however? If you do indeed stop the workshop, do one last request, for the website itself: make a dice model with animations so it can land on any side or something like that. This community needs a dice model!

I posted then when i look up, only then i saw the words 'I'm not taking requests until September' and i was like OMG lol. But it's okay, i guess but are you still going to do it? Like next year or something?
I'm not rly intending to continue running the workshop, it's way more work and bother than worth it. :vw_sad:

damm thats bad news, its really hard to find designers these days, expecially for me since i got like 4 models in need ):
The issue is that most model workshop owners just do that for some time, afterwards, when they get more experienced and develope their own style they close the workshop and follow their own paths. Basically, you don't want to work only for others, there always comes a day where even the most dedicated contract accepter closes shop and makes his/her own stuff. :vw_unimpressed: With the time, it also gets bothersome and frustrating in getting one contract after the other and having the requesters from previous contracts asking day by day how their request is going. :vw_death:

Status
Not open for further replies.