• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fan's Model Request-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why it's a bad idea to open such a thread.
everyone wants some models, which need years of work, and nobody listen to
the sentence: I'm not taking any requests anymore, which appears in every thread
like this. So you can write it 100 times, and I can say you, that the people won't stop
requesting.
So every model thread was closed by the creator, because he/she hadn't enought time
or will, to do those imba model requests.

This is nothing against you Fan, I see your good will behind that, but it's not possible
to do all those requests.

Level 5
What's that? Nobody is spamming requesting here man, nobody. We just wait until he finishes our models. And yes is possible to make those requests. He only have 3 or 4 models to do (complicated trough, but makeable). So let's let Fan work if he can do it. If he can't he will tell us. END.

What's that? Nobody is spamming requesting here man, nobody.
wrong.

And yes is possible to make those requests.
ofc, they are possible. But I dunno, if fan want to spent more than a half year - year,
to do models for someone, he doesn't knew. I can understand to make something
for someone, it's good to see helpful people. But everyone here has a real life
(well most of the people here, I hope.)

Why do you think, all of those 'request a model here' threads were closed?

But well, if fan wants to spend most of his freetime in doing time consuming stuff, for
people he doesn't knew, it's his choice, and I won't change it.

So let's finish this offtopic, I only wanted to say that, and don't want to start an annoying conversation. Thanks.

/ontopic: Anyway, good luck fan :)

Level 51
heyo guys! I know I didn't post a long time now, because, I had reaaaaaally much to do for school. For all your models, I think I will finish karlands 90 request, try to make NextGenHumans model and Malcous model. And I will also make Fruncks Elf. For the other ones, I'm sorry, but like Amigurumi explained, in the time I was inavtive, and that's the reason why I posted the "PLEASE STOP REQUESTIG" etc. but jeah. that's it :D

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to say M0rbids model, I will make that one too :)

Level 8
Does that mean after you've completed their requests, you won't take any new ones? Or did I misunderstand you and you meant that you're going to now work on those then take requests again?

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.