• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Spell Factory open !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi ! Because isee the spell factory close, I decided to reopen it !

So if you have a spell request ask me =)

Some rules :
1- the spell must :
- have a name,
- have a precise description,
- don't be in VJass or Jass just do Gui and Mui

2- Be precise as well as it's possible ! plz....
3- don't make more than 4 spell in a map for 1 person
4- if you have special desir on your spell WRITTE THEM !
5- if you want to modifie the spell after I create it you can but credit and rep is welcome !
6- Look often the finish because ican made some spell quickly, but i can do slowly too.

OK ! So i declare the Spell Factory NOW OPEN !

Nothing

Auction System
Info:
The players can sell/buy items in the auction, you can get only one item per auction the auction will begin every 10 minutes the player that reach the auction place right after the timer is destroyed is automatical added in the auction all others will not be added ... so we suppose there is only you in the auction then you can get items from CPU well there will be 25 aviable items to get so it would be nice if you could make it in a easy leakless/laggless way... so when the auction beigns the item that will be selled appears up left on a board

example:
---------------------------------------------
ITEM:
boots of speed

BEGINING PRICE:
50 gold(add "beli" instead of gold)

CURRENTLY PRICE:
150 gold

SELLED TO:
(name of the player who brought the item)
well every player can add gold by pressing down on the keyboard you can add 10/25/50/100 gold well

left arrow:10 gold
down arrow:50 gold
up arrow:25 gold
right arrow:100 gold

On each auctiont there will be 5 sellable items,the items that won´t be selled will be added at least again when 10 auctions (25 items) are showed... that way the auction never stops... well i will set the price for each item you only need to make trigger for one item then i willl make all the others myself
okay so if you need anymore information

Ah forgot one thing while the auction runs the players hero can´t do anythign and is invurnerable and after all the items (25 items) in the auction are showed the auction stops and you can play again ... ah and if nobody buys the item after 10 seconds you pass to another item and if nobody higher the price in 5 seconds the item is sold... and again if you need information ask me i hope you accept the request throught its a bit hard but i hope you can do it i would give +rep and special
credits
Can you make a spell for me?
Hey can you make me a spell that is something like the spell ELUNES ARROW from dota only shooting a sword
Here is a video of it (elunes i mean):
VIDEOO

Spell description:
Channels dark magic into a blade and then
Simuntaneously throws enchanted blades Directly in front of the hero, Max number of blades are 5

Damage depends on amount of time channeled (max amount of time channeled is 5)

Damage escalates by 60 per 1 second channeled

1 second channeled = 60 damage
2 second channeled = 120 damage
3 second channeled = 180 damage
4 second channeled = 240 damage
5 second channeled = 300 damage

1. Each sword has a 15% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 2 seconds
and deal an extra 50 damage, channels for up to 2 second.

2. Each sword has a 18% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 2.50 seconds
and deal an extra 60 damage, channels for up to 3 second.

3. Each sword has a 20% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 3 seconds
and deal an extra 75 damage, channels for up to 4 second.

4. Each sword has a 25% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 3.50 seconds
and deal an extra 100 damage, channels for up to 5 second.

Swords reach for upto 700 range and damage in a 150 Area of effect

After casted spell has a 60% chance to fire an extra sword forward

This spell is similar to Ezalors(from dota) 1st skill illuminate except this spell shoots out swords contiously....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my second spell i will only be requesting 2 spells so i won't be of much trouble....:)

CHARGE OF DARKNESS

Spell type: Tele-nuke

spell discription:
The hero charges forward damaging everyone near the hero for let's say 350 damage,
Hits all enemies within a radius of 250 area of effect here is a video of how it works in dota: YouTube - Morph Imba Wave
As he dashes instead of that watery effect could you replace it with a darkness theme one instead? you choose....

Spell stats:
Deals damage in a 250 aoe around the hero
dashes for upto 600 range away from the hero to the direction he chooses,

[1] Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 180 damage to all units along the path...

[2]Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 250 damage to all units along the path...

[3]Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 300 damage to all units along the path...

[4]Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 340 damage to all units along the path...

Basically it only increases in damage :)

will give rep and credits in my map,,,
That would be all thnx in advance! :)

Needed by Miaow567
I have a small spell request- just so you know I tryed it myself by editing a few other existing spells but had no luck.

It is for a map me and my friend is working. ( A Starship troopers style defense) with a twist of course).

Gunman is to be like the existing sniper spells but a bit differant, you control a marine that when walks into a place (gun emplacement) is able to controll a gun (seperate building or unit) and use its Zoom (like from Sniper System - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site) and move via arrows - I need it so that when the gun rotates so does the marine so it looks like hes holding it (using weaponless model) I have prepared an image but may be insufficient. (from here [Spell Request] Gunman)
Please help!!

FINISH
=> Turret System - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
UPDATE => go let's have a look

IMPORTANT ! : If you have a request post it i will tell you if i can make it.

Last edited:
Level 5
I have a small spell request- just so you know I tryed it myself by editing a few other existing spells but had no luck.

It is for a map me and my friend is working. ( A Starship troopers style defense) with a twist of course).

Gunman is to be like the existing sniper spells but a bit differant, you control a marine that when walks into a place (gun emplacement) is able to controll a gun (seperate building or unit) and use its Zoom (like from Sniper System - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site) and move via arrows - I need it so that when the gun rotates so does the marine so it looks like hes holding it (using weaponless model) I have prepared an image but may be insufficient. (from here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/spell-request-gunman-115295/)

Please help!!

Level 7
Spells..... of DARKNESS!

Can you make a spell for me?
Hey can you make me a spell that is something like the spell ELUNES ARROW from dota only shooting a sword
Here is a video of it (elunes i mean):
VIDEOO

Spell description:
Channels dark magic into a blade and then
Simuntaneously throws enchanted blades Directly in front of the hero, Max number of blades are 5

Damage depends on amount of time channeled (max amount of time channeled is 5)

Damage escalates by 60 per 1 second channeled

1 second channeled = 60 damage
2 second channeled = 120 damage
3 second channeled = 180 damage
4 second channeled = 240 damage
5 second channeled = 300 damage

1. Each sword has a 15% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 2 seconds
and deal an extra 50 damage, channels for up to 2 second.

2. Each sword has a 18% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 2.50 seconds
and deal an extra 60 damage, channels for up to 3 second.

3. Each sword has a 20% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 3 seconds
and deal an extra 75 damage, channels for up to 4 second.

4. Each sword has a 25% chance to Stun an enemy unit for up to 3.50 seconds
and deal an extra 100 damage, channels for up to 5 second.

Swords reach for upto 700 range and damage in a 150 Area of effect

After casted spell has a 60% chance to fire an extra sword forward

This spell is similar to Ezalors(from dota) 1st skill illuminate except this spell shoots out swords contiously....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my second spell i will only be requesting 2 spells so i won't be of much trouble....:)

CHARGE OF DARKNESS

Spell type: Tele-nuke

spell discription:
The hero charges forward damaging everyone near the hero for let's say 350 damage,
Hits all enemies within a radius of 250 area of effect here is a video of how it works in dota: YouTube - Morph Imba Wave
As he dashes instead of that watery effect could you replace it with a darkness theme one instead? you choose....

Spell stats:
Deals damage in a 250 aoe around the hero
dashes for upto 600 range away from the hero to the direction he chooses,

[1] Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 180 damage to all units along the path...

[2]Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 250 damage to all units along the path...

[3]Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 300 damage to all units along the path...

[4]Dashes to the targetted area and deals upto 340 damage to all units along the path...

Basically it only increases in damage :)

will give rep and credits in my map,,,
That would be all thnx in advance! :)

Level 10
I need a spell done for my map. If you know all the jump spells out ull understand this spell.

Name - Leap

Desc -
An assassin will take his jump to land on either a building, cliff, or jumping over objects(not trees). As the spells upgrades the jumping father n more height will gain. Now as for an effect. The user will jump at a 45 degree angel and depending on how high object or w.e is will depend on the angle of landing. If the target lands on a building he will land normal. If he lands on dirt there will be a lil dirt cloud and get a 50% chance to slide a lil bit(like slipping). Sliding will hurt the user atleast .1 x height of jump. This will decrease as spell increases. If the user lands on grass then it will be normal.

Exact Details -
Level 1-
{(mana cost 30})
[max height 400]
*max distance 500*
`~chance to slide on dirt 50%~`
Level 2-
{(mana cost 40})
[max height 500]
*max distance 550*
`~chance to slide on dirt 30%~`
Level 3-
{(mana cost 50})
[max height 600]
*max distance 600*
`~chance to slide on dirt 10%~`

sry about all the extra stuff like `~ but i got bored lol so i just started scripted. All help will be giving +rep and credits.

Level 19
thats nice man that improve your serious. and not just a guy who wants rep. Can i request a complete ogre magi with 4 spells. 1 passive and 1 ultimate all spells 4 levels.
U can feel free to make him how u like just so hes cool :) if its possible.

Level 10
I need a spell done for my map. If you know all the jump spells out ull understand this spell.

Name - Leap

Desc -
An assassin will take his jump to land on either a building, cliff, or jumping over objects(not trees). As the spells upgrades the jumping father n more height will gain. Now as for an effect. The user will jump at a 45 degree angel and depending on how high object or w.e is will depend on the angle of landing. If the target lands on a building he will land normal. If he lands on dirt there will be a lil dirt cloud and get a 50% chance to slide a lil bit(like slipping). Sliding will hurt the user atleast .1 x height of jump. This will decrease as spell increases. If the user lands on grass then it will be normal.

Exact Details -
Level 1-
{(mana cost 30})
[max height 400]
*max distance 500*
`~chance to slide on dirt 50%~`
Level 2-
{(mana cost 40})
[max height 500]
*max distance 550*
`~chance to slide on dirt 30%~`
Level 3-
{(mana cost 50})
[max height 600]
*max distance 600*
`~chance to slide on dirt 10%~`

sry about all the extra stuff like `~ but i got bored lol so i just started scripted. All help will be giving +rep and credits.

come on dude the size is just a loop of pulling a unit every .03 sec to a direction offset by 10,00. that eazy lol. Then just create a specail effect of dust everytime hes "draged"

Level 12
Auction System
Info:
The players can sell/buy items in the auction, you can get only one item per auction the auction will begin every 10 minutes the player that reach the auction place right after the timer is destroyed is automatical added in the auction all others will not be added ... so we suppose there is only you in the auction then you can get items from CPU well there will be 25 aviable items to get so it would be nice if you could make it in a easy leakless/laggless way... so when the auction beigns the item that will be selled appears up left on a board

example:
ITEM:
boots of speed

BEGINING PRICE:
50 gold(add "beli" instead of gold)

CURRENTLY PRICE:
150 gold

SELLED TO:
(name of the player who brought the item)
well every player can add gold by pressing down on the keyboard you can add 10/25/50/100 gold well

left arrow:10 gold
down arrow:50 gold
up arrow:25 gold
right arrow:100 gold

On each auctiont there will be 5 sellable items,the items that won´t be selled will be added at least again when 10 auctions (25 items) are showed... that way the auction never stops... well i will set the price for each item you only need to make trigger for one item then i willl make all the others myself
okay so if you need anymore information

Ah forgot one thing while the auction runs the players hero can´t do anythign and is invurnerable and after all the items (25 items) in the auction are showed the auction stops and you can play again ... ah and if nobody buys the item after 10 seconds you pass to another item and if nobody higher the price in 5 seconds the item is sold... and again if you need information ask me i hope you accept the request throught its a bit hard but i hope you can do it:thumbs_up: i would give +rep and special credits

Level 22
Spell:
Strafing Run
From the edge of the map a fighter flies out to the target point and beyond. right before you see the fighter going onto the target point, effects such as bullet marks (argh how do you describe it?) pop up in a wide line... argh i think this video explains it all:
YouTube - Company of Heroes absurd Strafing Run

If you could make an optional option that adds rocket being fired along side the bullets, that would be cool.

Bombing Run:
essentially strafing run, but with bombs, and the bombs blow up AFTER you see the plane:
YouTube - CoH Bombing Run

MPI IS A MUST, MUI IS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.
Doesnt matter if its in Jass, Vjass, or GUI. As long as its modifable and editable.

Level 5
I need a spell for my map

Name: Mark of Tracking

Example:
Hero shoots arrow to enemy hero, every 6 seconds gains hero visibly at enemy targeted hero for 2 seconds.
Buff Duration: 12 seconds

Lvl1 = Hero gains visibly at targeted hero every 6 seconds for 2 sec 12 sec buff duration. (hero gains visibly 2 times)
Lvl2 = Hero gains visibly at targeted hero every 6 seconds for 2 sec 18 sec buff duration. (hero gains visibly 3 times)
Lvl3 = Hero gains visibly at targeted hero every 6 seconds for 2 sec 24 sec buff duration. (hero gains visibly 4 times)
Lvl4 = Hero gains visibly at targeted hero every 6 seconds for 2 sec 30 sec buff duration. (hero gains visibly 5 times)
Lvl5 = Hero gains visibly at targeted hero every 6 seconds for 2 sec 36 sec buff duration. (hero gains visibly 6 times)

Cooldown: Lvl 1 - 18 sec, Lvl 2 - 24 sec, Lvl 3 - 30 sec, Lvl 4 - 36 sec, Lvl 5 - 42 sec.
Manacost: X

+Rep and Credits will be given
sry for my english

Last edited:
Level 17
Name: Crippling Strike
Levels: This ability should have 2 different versions and they go on 2 different items.
Function:
Level 1: Has 20% chance to deal 2.25x normal damage and slow the targets attack speed by 15% and movement by 40%.
Level 2: Has 25% chance to deal 2.5x normal damage and slow the targets attack speed by 20% and movement by 50%
Tooltip: Not really needed because its an item ability.
Im not sure if this can be done in GUI effectively, so im gonna say JASS tho GUI would be nice.
MUI not needed because its for a singleplayer rpg.

Level 17
Could you make the following spell for me plz, if you can :

Rocket Boost

"The Automaton fires forward into the air. After it has traveled a few spaces
it lands with a ban and stun all enemy units in a 300 radius around him."

Level 1 - 100 impact damage, 400 distance traveled.
Level 2 - 200 impact damage, 500 distance traveled.
Level 3 - 300 impact damage, 600 distance traveled.
Level 4 - 400 impact damage, 700 distance traveled.

Plz add special effects to the spell, when he shoots into the air and when he
lands.

The spell is kinda like a leap spell, like the one in DOTA. Except this one has
some special effects( when he shoots into the air and when he lands.) and
it damages and stuns where it lands.

Will give rep and credit.

Thanks in advance.

Level 24
i have a request...

Could you make a spell that When a dies it Explodes with the acid bomb ability? but not like a projectile like the end result of the ability of acid bomb,when the enemy's are covered in the acid?
i tried making it already with the disease cloud from the abomination but the buff goes out when the unit goes near enemies, and it doesn't have the whole slowed attack and movement and decreased Armour.

so it would go like this :

ROTTING REMAINS (i have a horrible imagination hush)

Causes the unit with this ability to activate when the unit dies
causing 30/35/45% movement decreased and 10/15/20% attack speed decreased
and -1/3/5 to defense and 5/10/15 damage per second for 30 seconds

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.