• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*NEW* Spell Factory

How Do You guys Rate My spell factory :P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
to arthas - haha i like your P.S. Dont give up on your triggering abilitys. Learn from the spells i make or any hive has. That how I'm learning. I'm Learning jass from a friends map he said is very nice to study from, I'm learning MUI from all the hive spells that have it in their. Also if I need help with any spells i make i turn to my clan since they r triggering gods. At your request tho it sounds like a nice spell but why contuine til the hero hp was 300.

Also I've Notice some bugs in my Multiboard and I just spent the morning fixxing them so EVERYTHING should work. Also note if your importing my multiboard into your map PLEASE add the map header which is located at the top of all triggers"its the map name above all catagorys" It shoudl have custom code script n comments.

Level 14
to arthas - haha i like your P.S. Dont give up on your triggering abilitys. Learn from the spells i make or any hive has. That how I'm learning. I'm Learning jass from a friends map he said is very nice to study from, I'm learning MUI from all the hive spells that have it in their. Also if I need help with any spells i make i turn to my clan since they r triggering gods. At your request tho it sounds like a nice spell but why contuine til the hero hp was 300.

Also I've Notice some bugs in my Multiboard and I just spent the morning fixxing them so EVERYTHING should work. Also note if your importing my multiboard into your map PLEASE add the map header which is located at the top of all triggers"its the map name above all catagorys" It shoudl have custom code script n comments.

ahem!How to give up mty triggering abilities if i dont have any? ^^ btw ty for ur support ^^ i will try and check em out

Level 7
Substitute spells

deathdoorway said:
Its friday well saterday morning and sitll no spells lol. Ok well i got to get back to work peace.

yeah i know... but my brother is'nt here yet... :cry:
BUT!

I do have thought of some spells i might request :grin:

here:

Name: Deathray
Spell type:Gui/triggers
Summarized description:Deals initial damage and will deal damage per second in a straight line.
Spell theme: Chaos,Laser beam like thing...

Full description:
Joachim (the caster), fires forth a beam of nether or chaotic energies swirling forth towards the enemy,(the effect could look something like the instant level up target effect in warcraft only more chaotic :xxd:) dealing huge initial damage in a straight line, with a bigger area of effect near the caster and little by little disipates(lessens in aoe). and creates a field of damaging fire in the hit area of effect. (just like burning oil) and deals extra damage if there are corpses in the area-of-effect.

Leveling status:
!: fires forth a beam dealing 450 initial damage, and creating a field of fiery death which deals 25 damage per 1 seconds. and if there are corpses in the area of effect it deals an extra 25 damage(not damage per second and the more corpses there are the more damage it deals, max 5 corpses).

2:fires forth a beam dealing 600 initial damage, and creating a field of fiery death which deals 30 damage per 0.85 seconds. and if there are corpses in the area of effect it deals an extra 45 damage(not damage per second and the more corpses there are the more damage it deals, max 5 corpses).

3:fires forth a beam dealing 725 initial damage, and creating a field of fiery death which deals 40 damage per 1 seconds. and if there are corpses in the area of effect it deals an extra 65 damage(not damage per second and the more corpses there are the more damage it deals, max 6 corpses).

4:fires forth a beam dealing 900 initial damage, and creating a field of fiery death which deals 50 damage per 1 seconds. and if there are corpses in the area of effect it deals an extra 75 damage(not damage per second and the more corpses there are the more damage it deals, max 7 corpses).

Channels for 4.50 seconds for all levels and does some energy gathering effect.

<------------------------------------------------->
\/

another spell:

Death choke
spell type: GUI/Triggers
Summarized description: sends an enemy unit up into the air, deals damage, and drops the unit and pushes it backwards destroying obstacles in the way and knocks them back dealing extra damage.
Spell theme: Levitation,Astral,force! (im giving this ability to olof's hero darth revan

Full description:
Lifts an enemy unit(not channeling) up into the air disabling it from fighting back or using any attacks(they can cast spells).dealing damage per second for 5 seconds(keeping them up into the air for that amount of time). and abruptly dropping it and sending it back(knockback) dealing extra damage and knocking enemy units that come into contact with the pushed unit and dealing damage.

Level description:

1:lifts an enemy unit up into the air for 5 seconds dealing 75 damage per second and dropping the unit abruptly dealing 125 damage to it(doing some dirt explosion effect) and sending it back 550 units backwards knocking all units that come in contact with it and dealing 250 damage.

2:lifts an enemy unit up into the air for 6.25 seconds dealing 125 damage per second and dropping the unit abruptly dealing 200 damage to it(doing some dirt explosion effect) and sending it back 550 units backwards knocking all units that come in contact with it and dealing 300 damage.

3:lifts an enemy unit up into the air for 7 seconds dealing 175 damage per second and dropping the unit abruptly dealing 250 damage to it(doing some dirt explosion effect) and sending it back 600 units backwards knocking all units that come in contact with it and dealing 350 damage.

4:lifts an enemy unit up into the air for 7.50 seconds dealing 200 damage per second and dropping the unit abruptly dealing 320 damage to it(doing some dirt explosion effect) and sending it back 600 units backwards knocking all units that come in contact with it and dealing 400 damage.

Once again this is not channeling, deals magic damage and you can add some cool effects to it.
<------------------------------------------------->

This is all I'll be posting for now :mwahaha:

hope you get it :D

good luck I'll be sending you the spells i wrote down by the time he gets home k?

Level 10
Yes ghost im just about done on this auction system such a pain. Your map ghost is already preset so all i really need to do i just set triggers n your done. Models n everything else is already put in :p. I beleive these triggers aint that bad so it shouldnt take 5 days to make. tho during the weekdays im limited to 5-3 hours of editing

Level 5
Btw Xiliger I think gave up on my system so may I ask go to do it if you have the time

Thank you in advance(point 7.)

Level 10
Ahh everyone Calm down. I just got done with the system of the year haha. This should be put into every rpgs maps ever since its that good. Nightbrowler You auction system is done and must i say its a pain in the Freaken butt. Sry for the language but its tooo true haha. Anyway heres the map. My mind is shot right now so i cant start the next spell right now. Anyway i got my homework to do so Tomorrow ill get done alot of spells.

*edit* i fixed my auction system so I redid the links*

Attachments

• AuctionSystem demo.w3x
    87.5 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Level 7
I need these spells

Pyromania (Passive)

Annie's spells have a chance to stun any enemies who are struck by her spells.

Time Bomb

Zilean places a timed detonation debuff on an enemy unit. When the timer runs out, the Time Bomb explodes, dealing an area of effect damage around the target. If a second application of Time Bomb is placed on a target (via recall), then it explodes immediately.

Time Twister

Zilean unleashes an area of effect debuff on enemy units in a single location. Every 2.5 seconds, Time Twister stuns targets for 1 second while dealing damage.

Level 10
Sry guys I'm really a wreck right now. My mom is having heart attacks n really sick in maryland on my free time now im Visiting her or taking care of my family. Thread is still open n Im doing spells. Ghost your spell is half way done.

*edit* Also Check the first thread since I'm updated it nearly everyday. It states news n progress on spells k??

Level 4
Spirit Strike

Level 1: Makes the hero invisible and slashes the opponent. 250 dmg inflicted.
Level 2: Makes the hero invisible and slashes the opponent. 500 dmg inflicted.
Level 3: Makes the hero invisible and slashes the opponent. 800 dmg inflicted.

Can you make it so the hero goes invisible, then (automatically) the hero goes towards the opponent and turns and collides with him then goes back to his original spot. Thanks in advance.

And plus, I'd like another spell wear:

Spirit Bash

Level 1: Makes the hero blink toward opponent slowly/fast and when collided with opponent, the hero stops and 250 damage is inflicted.
Level 2: Makes the hero blink toward opponent slowly/fast and when collided with opponent, the hero stops and 540 damage is inflicted.
Level 2: Makes the hero blink toward opponent slowly/fast and when collided with opponent, the hero stops and 820 damage is inflicted.

I would like the hero in this spell to, kinda like blink toward the opponent but look like its mirror imaging to the opponent, but not making copies of itself, more like making it LOOK likes its going kinda quik, like make it go toward opponent, if it collides, the opponent takes damage, and if it misses, so be it, but the caster moves forward, kinda like blink but not rlly, cause it blinks a ton for (make up the range plz that it goes forward) going forward. Here, Ill make an example, I'll use l's as the mirror images (u cant control the mirror images, it fades away shortly after the spell, its like a special affect) and the I as the actual hero, and the O as the collision, and the Y as the opponent.

lllllllllllllIOY

Thanks in advance.

LazerDragon

It's for my map. I'll add you on credits if you can do this :)
Thanks again in advance

Level 10
Thanks for the support guys. ITs ok Trax im trying to get someone to help me until i get back to take care of spells. I doubt things will get better for my mom. Her story is too long to really explain in details but lets say its realy fucked up. Most likely with school n visiting ill get a spell done per week. Sry guys its taking soo long but im gettin use to a new schedule ill be doing for awhile.
P.s. ghost your spell is a dick to set up points haha

Level 10
Sry everyone threads gonna be close due to my mom gettin worst and im having too much problems. I have the following reason to deal with
1. taking care of family
2. keeping grades up
3. Praying for my mom
4. keeping my mind busy to not get stressed out
5. Taking care of college n gf
6. Spell Factory

Im sry everyone. Ghost i have your spell but its not fully done. Im too distracted and will be goin on vaction to visit my mom. BTW Mete im a boy

Level 4
can i ask you guys to create this spell...
Spell Name:Wound Toss
Learn Hotkey:D
Levels:4
Description: When Sekk throws his powerful spear at an enemy, Sekk gains more damage on a single strike and damage the target overtime, If the cooldown is finished this spell will activate. Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 1:+10 damage, 16 seconds cooldown, 5 damage per second.
Level 2:+20 damage, 12 seconds cooldown, 10 damage per second.
Level 3:+25 damage, 8 seconds cooldown, 15 damage per second.
Level 4:+30 damage, 4 seconds cooldown, 20 damage per second.
Spell Icon:
Code:
ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNVorpalBlades.blp
Spell Effects:
Model(When Ready):
Code:
Abilities\Spells\Orc\Bloodlust\BloodlustTarget.mdl
JUST PUT THE MODEL(WHEN READY) ON HIS WEAPON.
Spell Type:passive/Active
Cooldown Time:16/12/8/4
More Information:The spell will activate everytime the cooldown is finished.
Just copy & paste the code for the icon and the model.
Thanks in Advance!!!:thumbs_up:
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Level 5
Looks like Xiliger's spell factory is a dying flame (sorry Xiliger). Got a nice rep point for ya if you fulfill these two spells requests
Name: Living Flame
Description and effect: Basically a large fireball (archmage missile) is fired at a specific target area, with a range of 3000. The fireball speed is 800, while it travels, anything within 300 range of it is attacked by a ranged attack, just use the fireball missile, up to 3 targets could be attacked and the fireballs deal 30/40/50/60 chaos damage. When the larger fireball reaches its destination, it explodes in a 300 AOE, dealing 200/275/350/425 damage. 4 Levels, nice knock back effect on anyone unlucky enough to be in the explosion would be appreciated.

Second Spell Name: Wolf Pack
Description and effect: Summons a pack of wolves to attack enemies. Summons 3/4/5/6 wolves to attack enemies, each wolf deals 40 - 50 damage and has a 15% chance to perform 2 times the damage. Essentially, I want it so that the wolves do not need to be selected, nor commanded since they will follow the hero, and attacks whatever the hero attacks, does nothing when the hero does nothing. 4 levels, the wolves are attackable.

Level 10
aww my buddy xiliger opened his own spell factory o_O.

Sry anyway TO

Dark_Moon - Im a bit confused on "sekk gains more damage on a single strike". Does
this mean his attack damage is increase every attack or damage just doubles while he constantly attack

Elsheen - Lol ur first request is a Propulsation system basiclly? If so thats new to me so ill have to study up on my physics before i start that one but for the second spell y not just use locust? If you dont want that im pretty sure i rig something up to fit your descrition.

Ghost - Your spell is annoying lol Im gonna figure it out tho ur my first request to fill

Level 5
First spell I a propulsion system, so take your time. Uh second one I dont use locust since the wolf models look extremely retarded frozen in time flying around. Besides, I'd like to see what you can do ;D

Level 10
lol ok elsheen. Physic aint my best subject in class as i sleep almost everyclass lol. If not ill see what i can rig to simulate this within GUI stands.

Actually ive done a locust like spell that was exactly liek this that basicly had the of the hero circle the hero, then when he attack a target the clones would stop circling to attack the targeting unit

Level 5
Lol I never took physics and I would never know, but I think the circling the hero thing is near the right idea, just make sure they're attackable and are constantly circling around the hero, and ya I forgot to mention: try for MUI / GUI which you already did. Hope they're both good spells.

Level 25
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/spell-request-frozen-earth-147319/
Frozen Earth
Hey!
I have a new spell idea, which will be used in one of my maps.
I hope everything is explained in the picture,
and if you need any more information, please tell.
View attachment 67726
Forgot two important things:
A hero should only be able to be hit once by the Frost Nova.
The spell should wear of after 20 seconds (the terrain dissappears).
Reward
Credits and +Rep

Re-posting it here, just in case you want to give it a try deathdoorway ;)

And by the way, how hard do I think this is?
I would say really hard :p

Level 10
ok elsheen n moon thanks for the feed back

arow the spell doesnt seem that hard to do its the changing terrians part thats new to me which ill just mess aroundw ith while im working on this bomb spell.

Just an update for everyone My computer has been recently messing up and internet, warcraft or editor isnt working properly so ive been checking psot on school computers n editing when ever it works. This may cause slow works but ill just formate my comp soon to fix it

Level 4
Here's my request...tell me if you don't understand what i mean.
All GUI

Needed:

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APnJGPPylw4
Emperor (Caster) Model - http://wc3g.freeforums.org/emperor-t381.html
Follow the model's animation

0:05- Flare
Creates a ball that follows the target enemy anywhere until it explodes.
The ball have life and Spell Immunity.

Level 1 - 100 Damage with 500 Life.
Level 2 - 150 Damage with 700 Life.
Level 3 - 200 Damage with 900 Life.
Level 4 - 250 Damage with 1100 Life.

0:08 - Lightning Crest
Creates an Lightning circled Aura from Caster position towards 400.
If heroes walks/steps on it, it will stop and damage per sec. Like it the video.

Level 1 - 20 dmg per sec. for 10 Seconds.
Level 2 - 40 dmg per sec. for 15 Seconds.
Level 3 - 60 dmg per sec. for 20 Seconds.
Level 4 - 80 dmg per sec. for 25 Seconds.

0:46 - Seal of Light
Creates a shield and blocks damage and release 4 missiles target on any random unit on hero facing.

Level 1 - Blocks 50 Magic Damage.
Level 2 - Blocks 100 Magic Damage.
Level 3 - Blocks 150 Magic Damage.
Level 4 - Blocks 200 Magic Damage.
Missile Damage (EACH) - 50 Damage in all levels.

Level 3
Hey death my request should be all GUI I thinks...

Shield Smash
When the Defender is attacked he quickly rams the enemy with his shield knocking it back 100 distance and doing an additional 50 damage.

Basically when the defender (footman) is attacked he charges it (playing walk defend animation) knocks it back and then steps back to his original position. This is only for melee attackers.

I'd say 7/10 for hardness :p
Because I couldnt do it...

Um thanks in advance? :eek:

Level 10
blah tons of request to do and im running low on time. Ghost like i new your spell has soo much leaks that it crashes a game. I guess the type of triggers I use arent making much help of it. Would you be willing to allow me to use eGUI?

I've been noticing I have been gaining tons of rep right now from people requesting spells. My request to anyone who does do this PLZ DON'T til im done with spells or else if I am either 1. not able to have time to get the spell done or 2. I dont understand how to do it then the rep becomes useless.

Thanks arow for check up Ive been messing with terrian triggers and its coming out nice. I believe i should have it done very soon.

"iwasashe" this spell has been made on hive before if you search it up as a knockback spell. If you wish for me to do it solo then this will be one of the last spells i touch due to the fact of its already posted and just needs to be edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.