• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Auction System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey guys my name is NightBrowler(NB) and i need an auction system i know it´s hard to make but i hope there is some skilled triggerer out there who helps me i would give +rep and special credits in my map.:thumbs_up:
Auction System
Info:
The players can sell/buy items in the auction, you can get only one item per auction the auction will begin every 10 minutes the player that reach the auction place right after the timer is destroyed is automatical added in the auction all others will not be added ... so we suppose there is only you in the auction then you can get items from CPU well there will be 25 aviable items to get so it would be nice if you could make it in a easy leakless/laggless way... so when the auction beigns the item that will be selled appears up left on a board

example:
---------------------------------------------
ITEM:
boots of speed

BEGINING PRICE:
50 gold(add "beli" instead of gold)

CURRENTLY PRICE:
150 gold

SELLED TO:
(name of the player who brought the item)
---------------------------------------------
well every player can add gold by pressing down on the keyboard you can add 10/25/50/100 gold well

left arrow:10 gold
down arrow:50 gold
up arrow:25 gold
right arrow:100 gold

On each auctiont there will be 5 sellable items,the items that won´t be selled will be added at least again when 10 auctions (25 items) are showed... that way the auction never stops... well i will set the price for each item you only need to make trigger for one item then i willl make all the others myself
okay so if you need anymore information

Ah forgot one thing while the auction runs the players hero can´t do anythign and is invurnerable and after all the items (25 items) in the auction are showed the auction stops and you can play again ... ah and if nobody buys the item after 10 seconds you pass to another item and if nobody higher the price in 5 seconds the item is sold... and again if you need information ask me i hope you accept the request throught its a bit hard but i hope you can do it:thumbs_up: i would give +rep and special credits

thats how far i came ...

Attachments

• auction.JPG
    auction.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Auction System.w3x
    37.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.