• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Special Effect Contest #3 - Poll

Vote for the SFX you think should win!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
icons_5181_btn.jpg
icons_622_btn.jpg
icons_5544_btn.jpg
icons_659_btn.jpg
icons_7274_btn.jpg
icons_6031_btn.jpg

Hive Workshop Special Effect Contest #3 POLL!

Shamanyouranus and I are judging! :D

Disclaimer

Inviting your friends to vote for you, bribing random members with rep and otherwise cheating with the VB poll system will get you DISQUALIFIED, BANNED from future contests, -REPPED, and possibly INFRACTED. So don't do it!

This includes, but is not limited to, sending PMs out to various users, getting other people to send those PMs, advertising this contest on other sites with the intention to gain more votes (whether it is explicitly stated or not), and so on. If you are suspected of cheating, the staff will notify you and interrogate you (hopefully) over PMs. <3

Last edited:
Level 13
Ya i voted for jude just because i think jude has made some fucking amazing effects.

Level 35
After testing all of them in game and in magos - I was in doubt between WILL's and judash137's. But although WILL's are perfectly made and moves well, I choose judash137 because he was the one who showed most creativity of all contestants (and managed to execute it well).

So my vote goes to judash137 for creativity and looks

My second place would have gone to WILL for performance and looks.

Blehh, I won't bother them. Let's say I voted for s4nji, then. >_>

You should bother if in the end your vote is the deciding one :smile:

Level 13
I voted for JetFangInferno's entry.

Reasoning behind my vote is cause he/she took allot of effort in making a graphical detailed spell, not to mention they animate very keen, Will's entry is very solid too, but animation wise I'd go with JetFangInferno's entry.

Goodjob

Level 1
I think WTA is the most pro here,but unlike him Judash137 just a new bie. Hm! But personally i like new style SFX of Judash137 than classic style of WTA.
As you know the creativeness is the thing that you cant learn from a tutorial and you cant see it easily for every day too, it's very rare.
I vote for Judash

Level 1
Are you guys so short-sighted??
I should totally do a Lost Odyssey SFX pack. Mostly just annihiliation. I'm just too lazy to add so many animated textures and geosets.
Look at the real reason why WTA's SFX have less geosets, when every one work hard to make geoset of SFX then he' just " lazy" and still deserve 1st Place.I think next time we just give him some award and no need to make any SFX contest while every body just say : "I wont join this contest because WTA alway win even he just lazy!" :hohum:

Level 35
Judash137 has been disqualified for multiaccounting. The multiaccounts have been banned, judash has been infracted and banned from future arena contests.

What the heck.. Thats dumb. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking.

Well then changing my vote to Will then, for the reasons I stated in previous post.

Initially Judas137 got the vote for creativity.

Level 14
Judash137 has been disqualified for multiaccounting. The multiaccounts have been banned, judash has been infracted and banned from future arena contests.
Hahahahahahahaha =D

1. Dan van Ohllus
2. JetFangInferno
3. Thrikodius
4. WILLTHEALMIGHTY
Used Random.org and got number 4. SO I chose WILLTHEALMIGHTY.:xxd:

Last edited:
Level 16
I'm very clear which individual models I like. These are (in no particular order) DvO's Smite Target, JetFangInferno's Trinus Tenebrae and Thrikodius' birth animation for Bless. Some others are good too.

I'm spoilt for choice as to whom should I vote for. In my poor eyes there's no clear outright winner. So this is the first time where I just couldn't vote. ( I believe during political elections people like me are called the 'fence sitters' )

Status
Not open for further replies.