• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Special Effect Contest #3 - Poll

Vote for the SFX you think should win!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
..... ummm... i technically could. But lol shamanyouranus might not appreciate me replacing him. If shamanyouranus and pyritie are ok with it though then sure, id love to.

EDIT: shamanyouranus has now definitively confirmed that he will no longer be judging any contests for quite a while and for various reasons. I suggest finding a replacement judge quickly so that everyone can get on with their lives and stop pussyfooting around this damn dead thread.

Last edited:
Taking into account some of the advice of WILL and some of the sarcastic smiles of RDZ, the judging won't take nearly as long I thought it would.
I'll try to get it judged as soon as possible. But I definitely won't have it done tomorrow, I have youth group at church, and a few assignments for school to finish up, so I won't have much time to judge tomorrow. I'll definitely have it done by Wednesday, though.

Level 35
Level 26
anarchianbedlam hates shamanyouranus very much

no shadap, i love shamanyouranus very much, and we are very close friends but even friends need to know when to give their friend a kick in the ass for being extremely lazy and/or forgetful its been over a g.d. month.... regardless, a results date was promised to us and i consider that progress. now to get him to mod more models >:D

Level 14
no shadap, i love shamanyouranus very much, and we are very close friends but even friends need to know when to give their friend a kick in the ass for being extremely lazy and/or forgetful its been over a g.d. month.... regardless, a results date was promised to us and i consider that progress. now to get him to mod more models >:D
I have nothing more to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.