• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Send Your Model Requests Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
So I'm taking model requests, and I've decided to make a thread for it in the modeling section since I'll be showing off the models I make in this thread.

A few rules before we start off
Please post all images as links or images with hide tags, so as not to cause too much clutter.
Please be descriptive.
Please do not request model edits.

All models I make will be custom models with custom animations and most likely custom textures.
I will only accept your request if I like the idea.

Upcoming Requests
Killcide's Knight
Situ's Imp
ResidentV's Illithid
BloodElf300's Forest Troll Barbarian
Red's Space Marine
kdh.'s Dancer
ndh's Archer

Last edited:
Level 4
Oooo damn! I dared not ask you yesterday but I will now!

Model request: Illithid
Reference image:
a_med_illithid.jpg

Other comments: Would very much like to see a sort of devour brain-suck animation for attack :D and some jedi mind tricks!

For reference pictures from the project I want it for you can see my thread in the terraining section :) currently using faceless placeholders but it would be a wonderful addition.

Level 14
I would like to request a ground flooring much like those on the ultimate terraining map but with 3 animations - stand, stand alternate(when it starts to crack), death (when the cracks are so big that the floor breaks and the victims fall to their deaths )
I trust in your creativity and don't think I need to give you screenshots of a ground flooring but if you like the idea I would search for apropriate one.

Level 4
Model request: Dancer

Reference image1:
Dancer.jpg

Reference image2:
Mithra_dnc_%28FFXI%29.png

The first reference is how i want the model and the second reference is just a 3D reference
Dont need to be very detailed, as for animation i dont plan using her atacking but for casting spells so it would be nice if she had one dance animation if its possible!
Take your time, thanks!

Level 21
Hey guys, I've been on vacation (which I put in my signature, but it doesn't display in previous posts, which makes sense I guess). I'll get back to working on things tomorrow!

Lordkoon, accepted requests will be added to the list as soon as possible. I've been camping so I can't really check the Hive too often.

Level 19
Hello SuPa-
For the ORPG I'm working on for almost 4 years I still need an Orc, Troll or Goblin ranged hero preferably with a gun or 2. I've played Heroes of Newerth and the hero in there would be perfect for this ORPG. I'm talking about Flint Beastwood from Heroes of Newerth.

I really, really need a cool hero like this and if you would feel something for it I would really like to have a hero that is inspired by Flint Beastwood.

warthogillo.jpg

Animations would be nice to have something like Rexxar's animations as an example, or maybe Bloodmage just like General Frank did with his Dwarven Engineer model (Upper Right One). Would be cool to see him swing his gun forward and shoot when it is straight. But that's just an option ofc.

If you more feel like making a troll or goblin hero that's also fine, but my first choice would be this orc idea with 2 rifle's.
You're free to make him as fat as you want. Blademaster style is possible, but a bit fatter like Rexxar is also possible.

Hope you like the idea.

Last edited:
Level 4
Howdy guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I've started working on Killcide's knight, finished the model, and now I'm working on the texture. But I haven't had much time to model lately. I usually only get free time late at night (like now) and I've been too tired to model lately at these late times

For my request, i have no hurry since im still making my map.
take your time thanks!

Level 5
I'd like to make a request too... If possible... Do you know that ugly zombies from Half-Life? Well I'm looking for them but in medieval style... But with the headcrab head... If possible you can use a Villager Body, a Footman and maybe a Female Villager.

Zombie_Scientist.jpg

Gonome_mdl.jpg

I appreciate if you could help...

Level 7
Hi! I understand it's hard request... but... my dream is to see that model in WarCraft III. Even after a long time.

It's Tesse from Waku Waku 7... I know, it may be absurd in warcraft, but the character is really quite unique.

61016153.gif

Tesse.png

Also, better if she can be created, if she don't has size more than 200 kb (i really need just animations "stand", "walk", "attack" (at least 1-2), "death" and, of course, all attachment's points)

Level 14
I would like to request a model of myself.
I'll need it for a horror map of mine i've been working on for some years.
I want the character to be myself :3
176908-albums3472-picture45801.jpg

I want it to have the basic animations,
Attack1
Attack2
Walk1
Death1

Black pants, not very tall model.

Level 5
k well i have kind of nice/easy/hard requests:
1. A skeletal mage remake, no flames, and unarmed, and also change his attack animation to the villager's attack animation, remake the 3d icon(or what ever it is called), and would be nice if u made me some nice icon, using the 3d model, and add spear throwing animation, as it will be needed for my magical spear spell.
2. Now this will be a nice challenge, i want a theron sentinel from gears of war 2(or from gears 3), he too must be unarmed, make some nice 3d icon and a 2d icon, and his attack animation, too; taken from a villager, and his death animation similar like in-game, after when he gets downed 2 times, when he dies he like, rolls backwards, see on youtube for their deaths. And find sound files for theron sentinels and add fix them to fit onto the model (somehow...)
3. Now thats the easiest to make :D.
Basically i want 2 different "skeletal" villagers, basically what i mean is, the normal in-game models of the two MALE villagers changed, in this way:
Firstly their bodies made into skeletal bodies, clothes MUST NOT be edited, death animation can stay ;D, Secondly the 3d and 2d icons changed to fitting ones, their walking animations MUST stay, add acolyte summoning a building animation (as in my project they will be the "Arisen" builders, Arisen is a race which consists of skeletons mainly, except that theron sentinel), and give them " Human carrying gold from the mine, and lumber carrying animation too from humans, but when they are about to gather lumber, a pickaxe appears in their hand, and when they end their pickaxes disappear.".
I wont be able to check the models, as my pc's motherboard turned on fire, few days ago, but post videos or images of the models either here or send them to me(whichever one u think is better), in action and actual look of them.
I will give a +rep if they look good/awesome
P.S: also post icons and the 3d ones too.

They can be any size, i dont care as long as the models are good ;D

Level 5
k here is the image, do not include that crossbow...
The figure is the only pic of the guys full body, thats why

He doesn't do model edits (as said on the first page)
I did not find that anywhere in here, or maybe i just did not pay attention to it, but either way...if he can do it, it would be epic ;D

Attachments

• Theron_sentinel_figure.jpg
    Theron_sentinel_figure.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 331
I will want u to make a better human with texture wearing underwear just with better body muscle definition a 4000 poly model so i will make new anims for it all sort of.

I have a model much like this which i made as a base model for attachments. It has realistic proportions, decent muscle definition, around 2000 polies, and almost every medieval animation you could possibly want (one handed, one handed defend, two handed, polearm, javelin, bow, crossbow, etc.). It also has attachments for legs, thighs, shoulders, upper and lower arms, hands, head, and cape.

I originally based the model on a roman legionnaire, so he is not that muscular, he has realistic proportions and doesn't look all too frightening, but it is mainly meant as a base for people to skin and edit to their liking.

Comes with a teamcolored tunic or in his undies, whatever you prefer.

Level 13
robinhood_art.jpg

Animation:
- Attack ( He fire a arrow )
- Attack Alternate ( He attack with knife )
- Morph ( Just animate the hand, he wanna get his knife )
- Morph Alternate ( Visa Verca, he take up his bow from his back, then get out his knife to his side bag )
- Walk
- Run
- Kick ( Attack Alternate 2 )
- Punch ( Attack Alternate 3 )
- Smash ( Attack Alternate 4 )
- Stand
- Death
- Jump

P.S. : This is not project Robin hood or other like archer medieval, i just like the model of robin hood, make just like robin hood or other archer medieval.... ;) ;) + REPT already given'z ;) ;)

Last edited:
Level 26
Is this thread still active? I have a couple requests that doesn't involve the creation of any mesh, just animation transfers to a specific mesh.
Each version of this little goblin has the very same mesh, a manipulated goblin from the goblin sapper model. This for example, is the version of it as a peasant.
GoblinWorker.png

The planned animations sets, in separate models:
[A Club] <- Faceless One and Orc Grunt animations.
[A Sword] <- Bandit and Satyr animations.
[A Rifle] <- Rifleman Animations.
[A Tommygun] <- Marine Animations.
[Throwing animations] <- Chaos Warlock and Shaman animations

If you're interested, I could send you the mesh.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Wondering if this is still active...

If so, -Supa, do you feel any interest in doing Buildings? I have a few buildings or units left to do (unfortunately none of the cool heroes) in a project I've been working on for some number of years now. Primarily of the Jungle Troll-ish nature. :p

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.