• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model + Animation Request (Plural) (Mostly Edits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey guys, I'm pretty much far away from my modelling tools right now and it seems like I'm not allowed to install anything in the current PC I'm using so I'm here to request several model edits.
  1. A reskin of the wooden part of this archway so that it will use the blue roof part of the same texture it's using. - Done by Ugougo
  2. Double the speed of the animation of this model. - Done by Ugougo
  3. A model of the chains from these ingame models. It should be hanging from above with a slight swinging animation and with varying lengths of the chain.
    • UI\Glues\SinglePlayer\UndeadCampaign3D\UndeadCampaignLich.mdx
    • UI\Glues\SinglePlayer\TutorialCampaign3D\TutorialCampaign3D.mdx
    -Canceled
  4. A couple of models from this ingame model: UI\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\HumanCampaign3D.mdx
    • The lamp beside the footman in the gate
    • A full model (not cut in half) of the tall tower with the shining window. But remove the window so that it would be just a plain tower.
    - Done by Ugougo

5. This model with the tower and the porticulis gate removed - Done by Ugougo
  6. A single plane model of the gear in this ingame texture. Please do add some animations. (If possible make 2 variations each with an animation, one is rotating clockwise and the other rotating counter-clockwise)
    • UI\Glues\SpriteLayers\GlueScreen-Panel-MetalPieces.blp
If I need to seek permission of the creators for the modifications of the mentioned models, please do tell me and I'll try to ask permission first. - Done by Ugougo

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
1 , 2 , 5
Functionality not tested

4, 6
Tested

Attachments

• PulseTC.mdx
    5.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Porticulis Gate 1.mdx
    62.5 KB · Views: 58
  • CampaignArchway.mdx