• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model] - Footmen Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need a footman with the felguard's animations and a pike. I think there used to be one on wc3sear.ch but I can't find it on this site.

I also need a footman that uses a crossbow.

It would be great if these used the UI\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\HumanCampaignFootman.blp skin, but Textures\Footman.blp is fine.

A large portion of my map is focused on pikemen, so I really need that model. The crossbow one is useful but not essential to my map.

Thanks to anybody who tries. :)

Also, try to keep the file size fairly low ;).

Level 6
heres what i like to call your felman hes got the felgaurds animations as you wanted but is a bit dodgey
dont just credit me my friend got rid off the weapons and i did animations but he doesnt own an account on this webby

Attachments

• felman.mdx
    60.6 KB · Views: 82
Level 12
Yeah you encountered the same problem that I did when trying to fix up the anims. The footman model's arms don't have the same bone name as the felguard's.

Until we fix that problem the footman's arms won't move properly, right now they always stay still.

I don't suppose you know how to solve this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.