• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

all of you to lazy or dont know how to make models look ghostly request them here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
For Those Of You To Lazy Or Don't Know How To Make Models Look Ghostly If You need models to look ghostly you can request them here:grin:
What I Can Do
-I Can Make Excisting Models From Warcraft 3
-Can Make Ghost Models Out Of Other Peoples Models(Custom Models)(With There Permission)(Provide Link To Their Model)
Credit If Used Please, and thats bout it :grin:

Last edited:
Level 9
Great, now who do i give the rep to? You can't have half a rep because then the acidic fluids of the inside of them will burn out the rest of them. And if it reaches your avatar then...

Skeleton Grunt PLZ PLZ PLZ

Level 6
Great, now who do i give the rep to? You can't have half a rep because then the acidic fluids of the inside of them will burn out the rest of them. And if it reaches your avatar then...

Skeleton Grunt PLZ PLZ PLZ

i did both orc and skeletal orc (not fell orc even though they look kinda the same xD)

Attachments

• gruntGhost.mdx
    99.8 KB · Views: 149
  • SkeletonOrcGhost.mdx
    116.2 KB · Views: 144
Level 6
huh? lol
EDIT:Some Other Ghostly Models I Did

Attachments

• BlackDragonGhost.mdx
    118.4 KB · Views: 149
  • HuntressGhost.mdx