• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sect of the Holy Mother 7

Here it is, the Sect of the Holy Mother 7 - The Siege of Zambilion! Nothing much to say regarding the map except that I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, yes. A member asked my permission to look around the map in the world editor in order to learn from it. I did find it rather polite, but you do not need my permission for that, the map is not protected, therefore I want you to learn from it, but of course don't modify any of my maps and don't redistribute them.

Feedback is always welcome, of course.

Oh, and this is not the last part, as some of you might think. There will be a part 8 which will be the final, but don't let that worry you because I already have the next project planned and it will be situated in the same world, about 20-30 years after the events in the Sect of the Holy Mother.

I leave you now to your map watching. Have fun!

Keywords:
Sect, Holy Mother, Kafana, Nikola, Cool, Awesome, Battle, Epic, Zambilion, Fort, Cult, House of Dusk
Contents

Sect of the Holy Mother 7 (Map)

Level 18
dwarf finnally ran out of numbers xD

luv this man

by the way it was gross when richard and karolina did it in the tent (xD in part 6 )

lol this is 5/5 2. Im gonna watch part 8 next :D

by the way, the reason its directors cut is mainly the storyline. ITs by far LOTR status.

terrain and cameras could be perfected, but its still really good.

Level 8
Wow!!!The rate of this map is 6/5 or Director's cut.

Because the story line and terrain is very nice

Level 8
Review:

[+] Story was great, however, it was (but only a little) confusing.
[+] Excellent custom models and such.
[+] Action - Now there was good amount of action. :thumbs_up:
[+] Terrain - it fit to theme.
[+] Camera - Good
[+] Spells - There was some nice spells. :)
[+/-] Voice acting - No voice acting was added.
[+/-] Items - ??? I have forgot the reason for "items".
[+/-] Humor - No rumor... at all, I think. If there was meant to be, please tell. Maybe I missed something?
Overall 10/10 :cool: Going to dl the last part of this. And then "The Lone Panther Part 2". Btw, when is part 3 released?

Level 12
Brilliant!
This was honestly godly.
Before units actually started dieing, I got a lot of Lag, but once the battle started, I got pretty good framerate.
Honestly, there isn't much bad I can say about this.
5/5