• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sect of the Holy Mother 6

Yes, finally it is here, the Sect of the Holy Mother 6 - Black Riverside. Those of you who remember Admiral Chronicles monologue about the subtitle of this map will understand that it's best to turn off all lights and increase the volume of your speakers/headphones.

I've tried something new for the first part half of this cinematic and I hope you will like how it turned out as much as I do.

Well I don't want to spoil anything else, have fun and I hope you like it.

Feedback is always welcome of course :)

Small Update: Fixed the typo that the mod pointed out, added sound to the exploding barrel which was missing, fixed the camera when Nikola is running away from the hound(kept the camera going through a building when he is waking up from falling from the planks, intentionally), removed waves from the small puddle.

Keywords:
Sect, Holy Mother, Kafana, Nikola, Awesome, Cool, Hot, Nice, Dead, Undead, Serpent, Brutal, Black, Riverside, best
Contents

Sect of the Holy Mother 6 (Map)

Reviews
07:53, 27th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Good horror movie for me... lol [+] William look kinda funny [+] Very good sound effect [+] Very good special effect [+] Rofl lmao, the funniest part is when they though they had luck when...
Level 8
Omg CMarket! (aka Nikola) You really did it this time! Everything (in my opinion) was positive! Even voice acting, still that it was sort of it. ;) This was sci-fi based cinematic overall, lol. :grin:
9999999/10

Comment(s): You should make a map/campaign, these cinematics really tell, that you are a pro mapmaker. But, your choice. :) Now going to dl part 7.

Level 12
Freakin Sweet
The first half really had me sucked in. I missed 3 phone calls during it.
Terrain was great. Really fucked with my crappy graphics card, but great none the less.
I lol'ed at the Pyramid Head guy, mainly because of Pyramidh@ed.
Truly wonderful. 4.9/5
The only things I didn't like the few typos, and the love scene at the end. By the way the characters talked, it didn't seem that genuine.

Last edited: