• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sect of the Holy Mother 8

Read this first!

Well, here it is, the eight and final chapter of the Sect of the Holy Mother series, the Last Savior. I want to thank all of you who supported me. I don't know if would finish this if it had not been for your support and devotion.

I trust that Part 8 will resolve most of your questions but unfortunately(for you) not all of them and it might raise a few new questions.

After you watched part 8 you can send me your questions via PM. The questions can be directly related to the story(e.g. How come somebody didn't do something in part X) or it can be related to the history of characters, towns and things not mentioned in the story. The reason why I want you to send me your questions is because I will create an "interview" in a form of a cinematic when I get back from my vacation. The interview will contain answers to your questions, information on my next project and explanations on why I did certain things in my SotHM series.

Well, that's enough from me, enjoy the Sect of the Holy Mother 8 - The Last Savior.
Oh, and I would suggested setting music volume to max and sound volume to about 80-90%.

Keywords:
Sect, Cult, Action, Hell, Devil, Holy Mother, Death, Life, Final, Fun, Cinematic, Destruction
Contents

Sect of the Holy Mother 8 (Map)

Reviews
21:45, 6th Aug 2008 Ash: NB: Septimus, the creator requested I review it. Sect of the Holy Mother 8 is the final part in a long series of Cinematics. Throughout creation, this series has gotten better and better, and this one is certainly no...
Level 8
O'right! This was once again, awesome cinematic, 2nd best (of these series) to be honest. Best was that sci-fi one. :) You should make at least other (playable or not) sci-fi map, because I saw some "tricks" that I haven't never seen anyone other use. Like that woman who strangely faded.:grin:

But awesome ending after all. :)

P.S. Credit ceremony was funny, it had humor. :thumbs_up:

Level 10
Nooo, i don't care what people say, all those maps are AWESOME! are epic. at the end, I almost cried! Poor Richard... Nikola(Y)
This was epic, I have never seen a work like this in Hiveworkshop.com! I hope you continue the Lone Panther !

Level 12
Hmmm....
It seems eons ago that I was reviewing this series. I watched chapters 1-7 in about 5 days, discovering that the total time of this series is: A lot.
I lost motivation to watch chapter 8, because I realized that I would need a lot of time to watch it.
Quite by accident, I found myself watching this because I went to play a custom game, and this is what came up.
I'm very glad I watched it.
While this episode wasn't the best made (I honestly thought 7 was the best) it honestly tied of the plot well enough, with yet leaving that tiny loophole called a possible sequel (Which I already know exists)

I deeply enjoyed this episode, but it had a few downfalls:
It's action scenes weren't quite as animated as before.
The music selection was good towards the end, but during the first half I heard the generic crap.
The dialogue was etchy like all the other episodes.
I give this episode a 4.5/5

I honestly loved this series. While episode 1 was really quite awful, the rest rapidly got better and better. For the series, I would rate it Extremely recommended. This is one of the hive's many gems, and I recommend to everyone that they watch it.
10/10

Level 14
Thank you for the praise. I'm really glad you enjoyed it :))

I have one almost finished cinematic stored on my hard drive, but I'm waiting for some willing voice actors to help me give all the characters their dialogues :)