• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP THREAD)Oblivion Of The Gods - Rise Of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
"A proposition? Take your bravado demon and stuff it up your backside, and then return to the festering pit from wench you came, I can not be corrupted and befouled by one such as you." Jake spoke in angry tone, mocking the demons intent to corrupt him.

"You truly thought that would work?" Another voice called out from the shadows, from them stepped a version of Jake in all black with an angry expression. "Even I, his dark side, would never stoop to siding with a pitiful demon or his ilk." Spoke the dark Jake.

"Wretched cur, you thought us so easily banished from this place?" Spoke another Jake walking out from the shadow, this one wore gold colored clothing and had a look of resolve on his face, he was Jake's honor.

"Ferethal can only control the minds of others if and only if there power is greater than that of whose mind they enter, and foul demon that is clearly not the case, for you are outmatched." Spoke yet another side of Jake, this one wearing light blue and glasses, no doubt Jake intellect.

Light hearted laughter could be heard as another side of Jake appeared; "Wow you really are sad... So sad in fact... It's funny!" Laughed the side, this one wore light green and was clearly Jake's humor.

"You see demon? All of my sides are in agreement, and you are not welcome here any longer." Spoke the one true Jake, the others disappearing back into the true Jake.

The demon cackled at Jakes words; "And how do you intent to do that? I am a Ferethal can tear a victim's mind apart from the inside, you can not alone, or with your many sides, hope to best me!"

"Yet again, you under estimate me, and bond we Vadállat share with those around us, both here and beyond." Jake spoke, seating himself upon the void he stood on and began to chant.

"Vadállatok szellem,
Hallgasd meg hívást,

az emberek az én rokon,
jönnek a harcot."

démonokat hajtani,
a halandó is.

kérlek segíts,
ezen az éjszakán."

As Jake sang voice began to rise in chorus with him, their singing became louder and louder as more voices joined in, the darkness around them became banished as sprits of people began appearing, encircling the demon and Jake.

"No... It cannot be... I... I must escape..." Using its powers the demon tried to pass out of Jake's mind and back to the real world, but was shocked greatly when it did, the spirits having formed a barrier ensnaring the demon.

"This... This isn't possible!!!" The demon scream trying to escape with all haste. More and more spirits appeared hundreds in total, both male and female, each one of Jake's ancestors, whom had heard his call for help.

Each extended an arm outward, pointing at the demon, an orb of pure white light began to glow from each hand as the chanting grew louder.

The light from their hands grew brighter and brighter and combined into a massive orb of light around the demon which closed in around him as he struggled to break free of power, but his power could not break free, for this power was the combined might of Jakes ancestors.

"Damn you druid!!! Damn you!!!" The demon screamed as the light collapsed around in one massive surge, expelling the demon from Jake's mind, returning both to the real world.

Jake collapsed to the ground, still in his full werewolf form and gasped for breath.

The demon still lived but not for long as the light that banished it from Jake's mind now engulfed it in a righteous white flame. The demon let out one final scream before the flame consumed him and exploded, killing the demon, as well as destroying several demon townsfolk nearby.

(OOC: Few… That was a lot of typing, sorry for exploding your demon Gun, but my minds a private place, lol and once I get an idea I tend to run with it. :grin:)

Level 16
DM:
Another person has turned into a demon.

IC:
"This is getting bad." she thought, taking another arrow when abruptly, a man took hold of her arm and yanked her and took a blow to the head with his fist. She fell down onto the ground, her senses slowly losing their abilities, her ears rang, her head pounding, her vision blured. The darkness was about to take over when something glowed atop her head. Soon, her vision cleared, the ringing stopped, her headache slowly disappearing. With her sight back she saw Warren and stood up.
"Thank you." She said with a smile.
She looks beside him and there lay a dead man.

DM NOTE:
8 People left
1 Demon left

Level 7
OOC : Sorry for the long ofline,been busy with schools...

IC : Vayne woke up from his unconscious state."Things must've gone bad..."Vayne scratches his head.{Two leftt.}Vayne thought.A sword appeared out of his hand,and Vayne rushed to two of the infected peoples."Flames heed my call!For i,Vayne de aurelius,command thy!Enhance your mighty powers to my blade!"Vayne yelled.Flame bursts out of his blade and Vayne rushed to one of the infected people and slash it,causing it to burn."O lighting please lend me thy's mighty power!Storm these fools to their rightful deaths!"Vayne yet yelled again and lighting storms thundered at another infected people.Vayne rushed to where Flora was."U guys okay?Thats the last of them..."

Level 22
''One left.'' said Darkblade as he gazed to the demon. With a quick motion he dashes to the front of the demon. He raised his hand and form a assassin seal.
''Assassin technique one, Illussion.'' then about 5 shadows of Darkblade appeared, circling the demon. Then they stabbed the demon. However, only one was real. The real one left his sword stabbed, took a flashbomb and ignites it in front of the demon. ''Assassin technique two, bomb...''

Level 11
OOC: where's that old woman (no offense)...I mean...A
IC: "We should kill the demon now!" Velara drink a water from her water bottle and shoot it like a piercing arrow. Before the waters stabs the demon,those waters turn into ice and stab the demon.
OOC: I hope the demon doesn't turn into more deadly...and I hope the shape doesn't turn into this :

/l、

l、 ~ヽ
じしf_,)ノ Neko?Neko!Who's Neko??good thing it's not tori black!

Level 9
After a moment Jake arose from his slumped posture, the battle within his own mind had taken much of his strength from him, but he arose regardless to fight the last foul demon.

"Darkblade could use a distraction, I'm still too weak to engage the demon in close combat but maybe these will help..." Jake thought to himself, he knelt down and placed a hand upon the ground, channeling what energy he had left into the area around him with a green aura.

The ground near him rumbled and from the ground burst a handful of venus flytrap like plants, as large as a dog. Jake with a motion of his hand pointed at the demon whom Darkblade had engaged, and one by one the plants reared back spat out large spiked thorns with great power at the demon, several impaling it where it stood.

The plants, called Spitter Maw kept up their assault as the demon tried to dodge both the armor piercing thorns and the swift and lethal strikes of Darkblade, whose expert agility, Jake thought, would allow him to avoid the thrones of the Spitter Maw.

"That should help, until I can regain more of my strength to aid directly."

Level 7
OOC : MY GOD......2 more days including today then it HOLIDAY!!!!WOOO!!!

IC : "U've gotta be careful Jake,we'll take care of the damn beast.Rest for now."Vayne told Jake as he ran towards the beast."Darkblade,buy me some time!I'll cast a seal spell on the beast.After i cast the spell,pierce it with all u've got!Got it?"Vayne yelled as his sword dissapeared and a staff came out.Vayne muttered the spell as he stands far away from the beast.

Level 16
DM:
But before Vayne was to complete his spell, the demon vanished.
"That was close." Warren said, a little relieved.
"Now let us take that boat, there's no use trying to stay here and investigate."

IC:
Flora straps her bow to her shoulders. She examines her head from the blow but there was no wound just blood. She pulls back her hair in an angry fashion and utters,
"Damn demons but I'm glad that's over."
Flora fixes the flower on her head and started following Warren to the boat.

Level 9
Jake was relived the battle was finally over, the last demon choosing to run rather then meet the fate of his fellow demon. Their job done, the Spitter Maw dissolved back into the earth.

Rearing his head back Jake let out a long howl, the same flame that had appeared when he transformed appeared once again, Jake returning to his human form. Even with out the sharp canine nose his werewolf form had given him, Jake could smell the overwhelming stench of blood all around him, too many lives where lost.

"Now let us take that boat, there's no use trying to stay here and investigate." Spoke Warren, Jake was a little unnerved by his words. "This just doesn’t seem right, we should at least stay to bury the dead, give them peace in death… If nothing else." Jake spoke in a quite tone.

A

A

Level 4
In a dark cold room,it was so quite,and so dusty...suddenly a sound walking inside of the darkness and a small light flying with the sound "So,your name's Amina?hmm...your mission and our mission is same,maybe we can be a partner..."Amina,a not-so-that old woman,with her new partner belgun,sasha,sera and megicka (it's her mike,duh)hiding inside of a cave ."Now,with our equipments ready,we can searching the demigod now" say Belgun,with a heavy voice. They were now walking to a watery room,and in there their boat was ready to take them " sasha,open the rock gate" "Ok"sasha,a young girl that can use the element of earth,walk to a big rock right in there.yes,in there. Actually, doesn't have to know where's the rock gate.sasha murmuring a weird voice and then she push the rock.wow,that must be very heavy for a young girl.after two mintues,yeah it was taking so long,I know.amina and the gang then get in to the old boat,and sail to the blue wasteland fulled with fishes,magical creatures,and etc.oh,I almost forgot,amina doesn't like to talk so much.

Level 16
OOC:
Sorry for the double post but...

DM:
Warren tilts his head to Jake.
"Burying the soulless is useless for it will not give them peace but only hide their empty shells."
He faces him with his face darkened.
"Their souls are long gone, stripped away and thrown into the pits of the Farthen realm leaving nothing but their bodies open for a demon to take over. Now let us depart."

Level 9
(OOC: Not a lot of activity huh? Guess everyone is busy in RL, lol. @A Your first post is... More than a little confusing... Its also very hard to read as a wall of text, could you maybe throw a few page breaks in there? Sorry if I sound like a grammar nazi... lol :grin:)

"Soulless or not, they where human Warren. I shall not abide leaving their corpses to be scavenged by wild beasts, it’s a sacrilege against nature." Jake snapped back at Warren.

"You are quite right Jake, leaving the dead, possessed or not, to rot and be eaten is crime against nature in all rights." Spoke a voice from the forest, from the trees walked out an old man carrying a driftwood staff, he wore clothing made of fur much like Jakes, but his formed a large cape with a wolf helm, tattered with age and stitched many times.

"Mas... Master..." Jake spoke, shocked to see the elder druid, it was none other then Grey Wolf, Jakes enigmatic master, whom had taught Jake the ways of druid many years ago.

"Its good to see you Jake, how have you been?" Spoke the elder Grey Wolf as he walked over to the group, Jake was still surprised to see his master of all people here. "Master... Its good to see you as well, my friends and I are worn, but alive." Replied Jake.

"Ah, good. I was worried about you, but it seems as usual my worry is misplaced." The old man chuckled back, his laughter wound down as his gaze affixed on Warren.

"And you Warren, how your heart has hardened over all these years. A Priest of Light choosing to let the dead rot instead of giving them the sanctity of a proper burial, for shame Warren. What would your fellow Priests think of you?" Spoke Grey Wolf, addressing Warren by name before ever hearing it mentioned by any of the others, implying that he Grey Wolf and Warren knew one another.

(OOC: Btw- Grey Wolf is not going to follow Jake, hes going to stay behind while Jake goes on with the others.)

Level 16
DM:
"Hmph." He spat out.
"Like they would even care, they kicked me out my priesthood for defying them and their teachings. Those fools, they didn't now what they were dealing with. Trying to seek power within the four realms, they deserved to die."
Warren looked at the druid.
"What are you doing here?"

Level 7
OOC : Finally its the holidays...By the way Gunslinger,can i put Vayne's backstory?

IC : "Ahh just as i expected."Vayne said while rubbing his chin."I could fell ur presence through the air...Ur wolf form gives ur position out..."Vayne said."Well...i better get back to the boat...i need some sleep."yawn Vayne as he went into the boat and fall asleep as soon as he hits the boat.

Level 16
DM:
Warren sighed.
"Fine do whatever you want but be quick about it. I wish to get to Azrith forest before the demigod."
Warren stepped on the boat and immediately went up the stairs to the wheel.

IC:
Flora follows Vayne into the boat rubbing the edges of it.
"I'm gonna check the lower part of this ship."
She opens the door to the lower deck and started down the stairs until she found a door. Above it was a small board hammered down, carved on it was "Galley". She opens the door and finds herself an a small room filled with cabinets and cooking utensils. When she was about to leave, she heard a small thud in one of the cabinets below. Flora kneels down and slowly opens it when all of a sudden something jumped at her. It was a small girl. The girl started kicking and scratching her but was stopped by Flora holding her arms. The little girl opened her eyes and looked at the lady in front of her, the lady's eyes gave a sense of protection, and she cried hugging the young lady. Flora remembered the time where she first met her master, this made her hug the little girl. She nudged her away and wiped her tears.
"Its ok. Your safe with me." She said with a warm smile.
The little girl smiled.
"I-I'm... Lilian."
"Flora." flora said holding her hand as she stood up.
"Let's go up. Let's meet my companions."
The two went outside the Galley and went up the stairs.
"Hey guys! Look at who I found."

OOC:
Our newest member.

Level 7
OOC : LoL,its a npc or player?

IC : Vayne was awoken by Flora's loud stomping below him."Flora!Could'ja keep it down a little?I am trying to hit the sack here....Who's that?"Vayne looked at the kid beside Flora.{She looked just like when i was with my master....}Vayne gave the kid a friendly smile."The name's Vayne,Vayne Aurelius.Nice to meet'cha."

Level 9
Gray Wolf scoffed at Warren's words; "Stubborn as always Warren, but perhaps it is best to leave the past in the past, you have most certainly buried yours, where it not in a shallow grave within your heart." Spoke Grey Wolf, as he turned to survey the remnants of the town and its people.

"Master why are you here? And how where you able to find me?" Jake asked his Master. "As the eldest of our village I sensed the awakening of Azmorythe, some days after you left for the Defias Festival." The old druid spoke.

"I rallied our people and told them of the Dark Titan's return, and sent all who where able to the villages, towns, and cities of land, telling them to rely the Azmorythe to everyone so that we all may be ready to face him."

"Does it go well master?" Jake asked. "Less then we hoped, most rulers are too stubborn and aloof to take our warnings with any amount of heeding, humanity's ignorance is truly a doubled edged sword in times like these." Gray Wolf replied.

"As to how I found you if was two fold, That howl of yours echoed threw the forest for many miles, I also The Ancestral Call you send out while battling one of the evils that did this." Said Gray Wolf as he smiled, proud of both shows of strength Jake had been able to do.

At that moment a call came out from the deck of the ship; "Hey guys! Look at who I found." It was Flora, and a little girl whom she had found hiding within its depths.

Jake, Gray Wolf and Warren all walked over to see who this little girl was. Gray Wolf himself walked over and knelt down before her and smiled; "What is your name little one?" Gray Wolf spoke in kindly tone.

"Lill...Lilian." She spoke, timid and afraid. "My what a pretty name, for a pretty little girl." Gray Wolf Spoke placing his right hand on the ground, with the slightest flash of green a large red pinwheel flower sprouted from the ground between his thumb and index finger, he plucked it and handed it Lilian. "A pretty flower for you my dear."

"Th... Thank you!" Lilian said as she accepted the colorful flower from the kindly elder. "Your quite welcome my dear." Gray Wolf replied, patting her on the head.

"I'm glad you did not die her little one, one less life taken is one more reason for us all to keep fighting." Thought the elder as he stood up and looked towards Warren. "It seem I am still very much out of the loop, Warren could you fill me in perhaps?" He asked.

Level 16
DM:
"Yes." He said, strangely staring at the girl.
That girl... She looks familiar. No, I must be wrong.
"Not much to say, Azmorythe is now loose in this world creating havoc and destruction to where he goes. Currently he is looking for the Orbs Of Time, I think he plans to go back in time and kill the gods in their mortal state." He quickly said.
"Now if you don't mind, we have to go. Time isn't on our side today, unless you wish to come with us."

Level 9
"The Orbs of Time? This is grim news indeed." Spoke Gray Wolf. "You'd best hurry on your way, which is why I called in a favor for you." At that moment a great gust of wind began to blow from the land out towards the sea, the very direction the party was hurrying off to.

"I spoke to spirits of the wind on your behalf. Hearing of your plight to stop Azmorythe they have agreed to speed your way to your destination across the great sea." Spoke the elder Gray Wolf with a slight grin on his face.

"Now you all best be going, I and the others who where accompanying me will see to it to that the dead are laid to rest."

"Thank you master." Jake smiled. "It was pleasure, now go, may the fates bare you luck on your journey all of you."

Level 16
OOC: sorry guys, lost internet for more than a week
can GunSliner21 control my character?
i don't think i can get my internet going for more than a week.
i'm at the internet cafe today.
but i'm still alive and will be active to the hive as much as possible.

Level 7
OOC : Damn..... Been off for long...

IC : "Looks like we've gotta hurry to the whatever it is..."said Vayne.He went down to where it seems is a kitchen."Oh good! I am starving!"Vayne started munching all the food that listed snacks that looked like chips."I haven't this lot of snacks since....when was the time i hit the city again?Oh who cares!I've gotta eat like i've never before!"said Vayne as he ate so many chips he stuffed his stomach."Shit....seems like i ate too much...Oh well,it can digest while i...."mumbered Vayne as he felled asleep.

Level 16
IC:
"Hey. Can I ask you what happened here?" Flora asks the girl.
"I-I don't know. I was passing by when all of a sudden they attacked me. I got away and hid here."
"Wait. You were alone? Don't you have someone to take care of you?"
"I don't. My brother died a few weeks ago and now I'm all alone." Lilian said sadly.
Flora smiled at her and hugged her tight.
"Don't worry I'll take care of you."

DM:
After an hour of sailing, far away from land they stopped.
"Here we are." Warren said standing at the side of the boat looking down onto the waters below.

Level 7
IC : Vayne was awoken by the ship stopping at the almost middle-liked ocean."What happened?How long was i sleeping....*yawn*..."Vayne said as he noticed the vast amount of water around him."Why did we stopped in the middle of ocean?"asked Vayne."No...wait...i could something powerful beneath us.....I think its the Orb of Time!"Vayne said as he looked down at the ship.

Level 7
OOC : Riiiiight....sorry.I spoke too soon

{EDIT}
IC : "Hmmmm must've mistaken it for the orb....it gives off vast amount of enery so its no surprise that the demigod once was imprisoned here but why in the middle of the ocean and....who helped him broke free or did he break out himself..."Vayne said while pointing at a particular point of the ocean."This is where the prison was...but it seems it was broken with nothing left....Azmorythe's powers must be very and i mean VERY powerful....If the all the whatever it is falls into his hands....he could destroy the world.....We've gotta stop him before that happens....Lets go Warren!"Vayne said while looking at Warren.

Level 16
DM:
"I need to find out how he got out." Warren said staring at the waters.
"The prison the gods made is inescapable. But somehow he managed to break free. Stand back. I am to make a passageway through this water."
That being said Warren raised his arms soon a pillar of light struck down the water on the side of the boat, pushing away the water creating a way below.
"Step on to the light." He said as he moved to the light where he floated inside.

IC:
"Stay here okay." Flora said as she moved to the light.
Lilian nods slightly.

Level 7
IC : 'Wow...Warren u've gotta teach me how to do that....anyways aren't we supposed to go find the forest?I get why u have to find out how Azmorythe escaped but what if he gets his hands on the orbs of time?That could cause the whole world in danger...."Vayne told Warren."I guess i've gotta summon my scout to keep an eye on Azmorythe..."vayne said as he walked to the back to the ship.Vayne took out a device that looked like a communicator."Hey,David.....David...DAVID!!!!"Vayne yelled.[Ahhhh,what happened!?]David said through the communicator."Stop sleeping u ignorant pig!I've got a job for u.I need u to keep an close eye on Azmorythe."Vayne told David.David is Vayne's best friend and also colleague who was a part of his old team.[What!?I thought he was sealed long time ago!?How did he broke out!?]David panicked."Calm down...thats why we are here to investigate...Azmorythe is trying to get the Orb of time to....i dunno but its gotta be evil."Vayne said.For a moment,no voice spoke.But David took up his courage,[I'll keep an close eye on him....U better stay alive...and who's the 'them'?]asked David."Oh just someone i met...just report to me if anything happens..okay?".[Yeah sure].Vayne walked back to where the others are."Okay my scout is keeping an close eye on Azmorythe.We don't have much time...C'mon!"Vayne said as he walked to the light.

Level 9
(OOC: @ safona your last post doesn't make any sense, communicator? This is a swords/sorcery RP. :grin:)

Jake had taken the time during the voyage to tend to his wounds and wounds of his comrades, to Jake's dismay and embarrassment he was the only one who had received any kind of noticeable injury, though quickly healed by heightened healing while in werewolf form, it did injure his pride a little.

Approximately half way to their destination Warren lowered the sails and weighed anchor in the middle of the Great Ocean.

I wish to check something first before we go to the Azrith forest." Said Warren, looking down below. "Below us... is the demigod's prison."

"To think a prison meant to hold one such as Azmorythe, would be in a place so easily traversed by mortal kind. One would think you would bind a being like him in a place unreachable by mortal hands." Jake spoke as Warren cast a spell that summoned a great pillar of light from the depths of the ocean.

"Step on to the light." Spoke Warren, one by one the group stepped into the radiant light, Jake the second last to step threw. Before going threw Jake looked back at the young girl who said her name was Lillan.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us Lillan? I know not where this place lies but you may be safer with us then here alone." Jake spoke to Lillan.

Level 16
DM:
"No. She must stay here, danger awaits us below." Warren said with a grim look.

With Jake the last to enter they quickly descended into the waters and in a few minutes they reached the bottom. Before they were to reach the floor below, the ground swiftly swirled upwards creating another path below. The group entered and the ground above them collapsed closing the passageway.
The group found themselves in front of a large doorway, carved on it were the gods at the top creating a ray of light and the demigod at the bottom where flames burned his flesh, at the sides of the doorway, blocks of ice could be seen covering most of the room they were in.

Level 7
IC : "Wow....thsi is where Azmorythe was locked up once eh?Warren,could'ja undo the seal...but be careful....i could feel large of amount of incredible energy flowing inside...."Vayne said.

Level 16
DM:
"Its not that easy to undo it." Warren said with a worried look.
"The only magic that can undo the seal is-"

Cracking noises was heard behind them. A large glacier stood, slowly being destroyed from the inside. A few seconds later the ice burst sending shards flying across the room creating a high pitched sound when hitting. There standing inside the ice was a large humanoid structure, the automaton held a large spear in its hands, metal encased its inner parts except its chest where gears can be seen moving, further inside was a faint light. Its eyes glowed red as it a loud sound was expelled from it, it moved then walked forward. The very stomp of each shaking the ground.

"Inside that."

Status
Not open for further replies.