• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
@Kasrkin: Depends, why?

I'm just wondering, is that so wrong? :ccool:

Wow, just remembered I've said this exact same thing before. *Facepalm*

You gave the demonlord, charm? You evil bastard.

Converting files now, conversion done and uploaded. Discuss

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Here some little facts about Chapter Eleven for those who want to know a bit more:
- Everyone who played Chapter Eight knows what is going to happen
- Many decisions you made through the rest of the campaign will modify this chapter
- The AIs will be difficult from the ones you encountered earlier, they'll use different tactics and units to attack or defend themselves; maybe I'll do something like that for all AIs in this campaign, I m not sure yet
- You know that you didn't follow the rightful way if you see Demons on this map

Kasrkin

Level 26
You know that you didn't follow the rightful way if you see Demons on this map
Heh, maybe that was their intention all along! Oh man we got demon worshipers, where is the inquisition when you need it?!

Hey Shar that gives me an idea...

You ready for it?
Demon Book 01

*Runs away as fast as he can*

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Thanks for the support, guys.

Progress:
I'm working on the terrain right now.
I also have some news about other things besides Chapter Eleven:
I posted in the Requests section in order to get a new model for the Elite unit and another unit that hasn't been there yet but will appear in the final chapter and also modified the Warlord model a little bit and made it, well, more like a regular green Orc.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Version 0.81 released

General:
- Replaced Warlord portrait

Chapter Seven:
- Players can build War Golems now

Chapter Five:
- Reduced the hit points of Demon Gates

Chapter Eight A:
- Fixed bug which makes the chapter not affect Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eight B:
- Fixed bug which makes the chapter not affect Chapter Eleven
- Grammar fixes
- Fixed dialogues
- Replaced Divine Shield ability

Secret Chapter:
- Grammar fixes
- Added Tome of Retraining
- Replaced Spirit Beasts ability with Summon Felguard

While working on Chapter Eleven, I found some things that needed to be fixed. There was a major bug in Chapter Eight which needed to be fixed soon so you can play Chapter Eleven without any problems when it's released.

Kasrkin

Level 26
It's time for another saunter through the campaign, I'll go through the secret chapter again by the way.

Golems get an auto-repair upgrade? oh mai

Thank you for the tome and new summon.

Converted, uploaded, commented. Starting at pic 10, page one.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
@Kasrkin and kakuzu: Thanks!

Progress report:
While fixing the issues reported by Kasrkin, I'm still working on Chapter Eleven.

I can give you one last information about the final chapter without revealing too much:
Two of the very first supporters of this project will be featured there. Won't tell you HOW, still. ;)

Kasrkin

Level 26
Do I *really* have to send the Blue Orc hero from Chapter Nine to you? The stronger one, I mean? :p

I know how to beat him but it'll require fast units. You can't scare me anymore!

But he stars in his own book you said, does he still get that ability in the orc book?

Oh, man, Kasrkin mode will destroy you. ;)

What the frakkin hell did you do?! @_@

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I know how to beat him but it'll require fast units. You can't scare me anymore!

But he stars in his own book you said, does he still get that ability in the orc book?

Wait until I'm done with Kasrkin mode. :p

Maybe.

Shar Dundred said:
Oh, man, Kasrkin mode will destroy you. ;)

What the frakkin hell did you do?! @_@

Nothing yet, but that'll change. :p

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Hurry up and finish so I can play this! :p

I've been saying the exact same thing. Heh

Oh god, he's going to hate me when he gets back... hue hue hue.

Make sure that Heinvers finishes my skins and icons and I might consider working faster. ;P
You could also play the other chapters on Hard if you're bored. ;)

Looking good. I will play it later. Goodluck!

Thanks, enjoy!

Progress report:
The terrain is done. I'll turn to creating the triggers (which will be a lot of work because of all the variables from the earlier chapters that affect Chapter Eleven) and the AIs.

Little spoiler ahead.
There'll be seven or eight AIs depending on your choices. Still, I'm creating around ten AIs. because of the variables.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Progress report:
I'm still busy working on the triggers and also added a little terrain (and took a short break in order to annoy all of you ;) ). Not much to tell here, I'm afraid. :p

Here's a tactical input for all of you:
As already mentioned, you'll have an AI ally. There'll also be two teams with three players per team. One of this teams will be allied with you, the other one will be your enemy.
Sounds quite easy since your team consists of five, the enemy team only of three, right? But this wouldn't be a REAL battle if you'd win so easily, no? Exactly! That's why your enemies have some... advantages. ;)

Level 12
Sound interesting , what avantage they will have , reinforcement , extra heroes , food limit up to 200, healing fountains in there base ?

Kasrkin

Level 26
Progress report:
I'm still busy working on the triggers and also added a little terrain (and took a short break in order to annoy all of you ;) ). Not much to tell here, I'm afraid. :p

How dare thou taketh a respite. (Nah I don't care or do I?)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Sound interesting , what avantage they will have , reinforcement , extra heroes , food limit up to 200, healing fountains in there base ?

Weeeeeell, I can't tell you all of them but I can tell you this:
The enemy team will have much stronger defenses and a more aggressive AI.

How dare thou taketh a respite. (Nah I don't care or do I?)

I know you do. :p

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Great Shar, so any release date ?

Not yet. I don't want to post a date and later have to tell you, it's wrong.
But I'd say it will be released within one month, maybe earlier but I'm sure not later.
Can't tell when exactly Chapter Eleven will be released for the demo, but most of it is already done.

Level 20
Hmm this looks like a colossal project i must give you props,looks like you have done a really good job in putting evrything together.
The thing that drew my attation is the new Al eddition as well as the three difficulty option thats really well thought,makes the game amuzing for the veteran players and make it easy for less expereinece players.Also the eddition of makeing choices and side quests that decide the camping storyline makes you play this camping more than once.I have to say i felt in love whith the General Gardon Bloodclaw icon *_*.
By the way i noticed somthing really awfully familiar about this camping and Avatar:The last airbender tv.show.Human empire (Earth kingdom) Orc Clans (Water Tribe) Undead(Air Nomads ) hmm that leavs demons from (Fire Nation ) as well the way you have define your camping name The first Human book.
I am really looking foward to play this camping i am glad i found out about it now so i dont have to wait a long period for the Human book to be launched :ogre_hurrhurr:

Kasrkin

Level 26
By the way i noticed somthing really awfully familiar about this camping and Avatar:The last airbender tv.show.Human empire (Earth kingdom) Orc Clans (Water Tribe) Undead(Air Nomads ) hmm that leavs demons from (Fire Nation ) as well the way you have define your camping name The first Human book.

And then everything changed when the fire nation attacked...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRjg_QWN-Q

But no I don't think any similarities were intended. Unless they were of course! *Goes to go annoy Shar*

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
@kakuzu: Prepared, yes. But there are still some things that need to be done.

Progress report:
I finally finished all 16 AIs for the final mission. Now I only have to finish the triggers and test it. Then I can add it to the demo and let you play it.
However, the demo version of Chapter Eleven will not be the final one (of course). I want to add another AI I replaced with something else in the demo version. Also, the Epilogue will be added later so I can fix potential Chapter Eleven bugs earlier. ;)

Kasrkin

Level 26
A release date, although I can't speak for Shar and it would be rude of me to do so, so all I can say is...

Soon

Like very soon actually it's almost done, just wait a little while longer.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Cool, no need to rush it and leave it with bugs.