• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I actually thought Genethas was a cool guy at first but did note something was off about him.

Ah, well that's fine and technically there were three boss fights. Heh

Three? Did I miss one?
Or are you referring to our burning friend?

And I'm gonna be "that guy" but when is 10 gonna be released I've got a break coming up so that would make it less... boring.

I can't promise anything, I have to work during the week and want it to have a good quality. But I put some time into this project, don't worry. I'll see what I can do. ;)

Wait, wait, wait... Wait is the Unkown Base in chapter three going to affect anything, also that reminds me that captain was right about freeing Aedale... forgot to mention that weeks ago... bleh.

Edit: WAIT, was that a detachment of Gardon's troops?

Both IS going to affect something. The freeing part already affects the dialogues in the two interludes a bit. It'll also affect Chapter Ten and the Secret Chapter.
And the Unknown base wasn't a detachment of anyone that has been in the campaign so far. But who knows, maybe you'll find out in the Second Human Book? ;)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Progress report:
Most of the terrain of Chapter Ten is already done - yeah, it won't be as long as Chapter Six for example. However, Chapter Eleven is planned to be HUGE.
Can't give any details about the secret chapter (first because I'm busy with Chapter Ten right now, second because it's secret ;) ) but I think it'll be a bit shorter than Chapter Ten - at least the gameplay part since I want it to add some story with it.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Hey Shar I'm gonna do another playthrough of the campaign while on hard to see if I missed any bugs, and well just to play it on a higher difficulty rather than just a few missions.

Chapter One: Just an observation I think someone has noted before there are seven peasants assigned to the gold mine, I don't mind at all it just means more available workers. And this time I actually used all of the gold mines... I just sent constant waves in the Darkmind base.

Chapter Two: Seven workers again doesn't matter, but can you give the player the ability to see the emissary (runners)? Ehm, grammar when Harmos is talking about the Orc Wizards leader, hehehe his dark poewr.

Chapter Three: Grammatical errors in the cinematic and more workers than I the mine needs again. The Veterans of the Void War defense line needs to be moved they don't do anything once the waves start getting sent, after the initial one. I did a smash and grab with the prison I can't believe that worked. This mission became quite easy when I realized all I needed was Harmos, that splash damage man. Also, more grammatical errors, you keep on saying loose instead of lose.... I feel like an asshole saying this. What did I use before to win without Harmos.... huh I think I spammed catapults.

Interlude One: Grammatical errors but that's on the bottom of the list. *Throws papers away dramatically.*

Chapter Four: Beginning cinematic I'm*.... Yep, I feel like a jerk. Swordsman dialogue as you move across the river. Necklace dialogue.

Chapter Five: Alright, this annoying chapter again, it seems like your ally never sends that many units out to help you. I'm only seeing groups of six to seven units and that's not that helpful man. Highpriest Duran dialogue first council meeting.... I still say add the Judicators.

I'll just stop mentioning the workers... yeah.

One thing I'll mention right now I'm gonna take a break when I get to Ch. 5 because I know that's going to take a while.

Actually I'm wondering if it reset to normal after the first mission was complete because the dreadlord isn't here. Also, I'll finish the chapter tomorrow it takes so long to complete.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Hey Shar I'm gonna do another playthrough of the campaign while on hard to see if I missed any bugs, and well just to play it on a higher difficulty rather than just a few missions.

Chapter One: Just an observation I think someone has noted before there are seven peasants assigned to the gold mine, I don't mind at all it just means more available workers. And this time I actually used all of the gold mines... I just sent constant waves in the Darkmind base.

Chapter Two: Seven workers again doesn't matter, but can you give the player the ability to see the emissary (runners)? Ehm, grammar when Harmos is talking about the Orc Wizards leader, hehehe his dark poewr.

Chapter Three: Grammatical errors in the cinematic and more workers than I the mine needs again. The Veterans of the Void War defense line needs to be moved they don't do anything once the waves start getting sent, after the initial one. I did a smash and grab with the prison I can't believe that worked. This mission became quite easy when I realized all I needed was Harmos, that splash damage man. Also, more grammatical errors, you keep on saying loose instead of lose.... I feel like an asshole saying this. What did I use before to win without Harmos.... huh I think I spammed catapults.

Interlude One: Grammatical errors but that's on the bottom of the list. *Throws papers away dramatically.*

Chapter Four: Beginning cinematic I'm*.... Yep, I feel like a jerk. Swordsman dialogue as you move across the river. Necklace dialogue.

Chapter Five: Alright, this annoying chapter again, it seems like your ally never sends that many units out to help you. I'm only seeing groups of six to seven units and that's not that helpful man. Highpriest Duran dialogue first council meeting.... I still say add the Judicators.

I'll just stop mentioning the workers... yeah.

One thing I'll mention right now I'm gonna take a break when I get to Ch. 5 because I know that's going to take a while.

Actually I'm wondering if it reset to normal after the first mission was complete because the dreadlord isn't here. Also, I'll finish the chapter tomorrow it takes so long to complete.

Have fun! More than one mission at a time are much more enjoyable than only one mission before waiting an eternity. :)
Please feel free to notify me if you find something. ;)

Right, Imperator mentioned that. Gonna change that. And yes, owning and using all gold mines makes the end of the chapter quite easy while not killing purple and yellow before red makes the chapter more difficult.

Same thing here. Gonna change that grammar thing. Already fixed the emissary (you were SUPPOSED to see him in first place, didn't work so far). Should come with the next update.

It's better that you mention these grammar issues now so I can fix them before the final release - I played the campaign only once and was focused on other bugs and you can't find every wrong word the first time. Mention every single one you can find, so I can remove it. No jerking here, I wanted you do this. ;)

And Judicators haven't been added to the player because they're supposed to add more difficulty - besides the demons who support your enemy.
I'll replay the campaign as well and see. Maybe I'll make the allied AI a bit more useful if I feel they're to useless. Just like the enemy AI, their attacks become harder every time, so after a while they shouldn't be too weak anymore.

Hm, the difficulty shouldn't reset to normal - if it does, that might be a game issue or you reset it accidently at one point. I'll take a look at this, I wanted to replay the campaign anyway.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
It's done.

Chapter Five: Damn hive signed me out lost all I typed. It's done but it took a long time and blah blah I can't remember what I typed. I do like the Queen's new model though. Something about spellbreakers being useful.

Interlude Two: I see what you did there having Gardon and Genethas standing across from eachother. Not sure about this one though but secret meeting dialogue.

Chapter Six: Shar, during the cutscene with the Demon Slaves it curiously said crossbowman instead of footman... hmmm.

Tips: Because you shouldn't have to suffer as I did.
-You don't have to clear the forest right away, you can come back with more troops.
-Build more towers immediately.
-Build a town hall at the forest mine as soon as you can and build more towers, air units will attack.
-Choose an ally right away and help that ally but keep in mind that they're an excellent distraction as well.
-This mission is going to take a while so remember to save a lot, grab some snacks, go make yourself a hot meal, grab a couple of drinks do any of these things really. Like I said it's going to take a while so don't go crazy over it.
-You are fighting three armies at once so don't expect to make progress every time you attack.
-Prioritize targets: Heroes come first then their armies, next aim for castles and every worker you see, then you can focus on unit production buildings. Of course this depends on the situation.
-When you destroy a traitor faction completely move in and build a base, their mines have more gold than yours.
-Be careful the AI has a tendency to rebuild if you'll let them and on this mission that will drive you crazy.
-Orange has a very spread out base destroy it all
-Green likes to train heavy cavalry prepare accordingly
-Yellow trains mostly demons have spellbreakers to counter them

Good luck and may the force be with you.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
It's done.

Chapter Five: Damn hive signed me out lost all I typed. It's done but it took a long time and blah blah I can't remember what I typed. I do like the Queen's new model though. Something about spellbreakers being useful.

Interlude Two: I see what you did there having Gardon and Genethas standing across from eachother. Not sure about this one though but secret meeting dialogue.

Chapter Six: Shar, during the cutscene with the Demon Slaves it curiously said crossbowman instead of footman... hmmm.

Tips: Because you shouldn't have to suffer as I did.
-You don't have to clear the forest right away, you can come back with more troops.
-Build more towers immediately.
-Build a town hall at the forest mine as soon as you can and build more towers, air units will attack.
-Choose an ally right away and help that ally but keep in mind that they're an excellent distraction as well.
-This mission is going to take a while so remember to save a lot, grab some snacks, go make yourself a hot meal, grab a couple of drinks do any of these things really. Like I said it's going to take a while so don't go crazy over it.
-You are fighting three armies at once so don't expect to make progress every time you attack.
-Prioritize targets: Heroes come first then their armies, next aim for castles and every worker you see, then you can focus on unit production buildings. Of course this depends on the situation.
-When you destroy a traitor faction completely move in and build a base, their mines have more gold than yours.
-Be careful the AI has a tendency to rebuild if you'll let them and on this mission that will drive you crazy.
-Orange has a very spread out base destroy it all
-Green likes to train heavy cavalry prepare accordingly
-Yellow trains mostly demons have spellbreakers to counter them

Good luck and may the force be with you.

Chapter Five: You should always save your text (if your wrote a long time) before pressing "Submit Reply". Believe me, that helps a LOT.

Interlude Two: Yes, that was on purpose. Makes much more sense after seeing Interlude Three and playing Chapter Eight, I guess.

Chapter Six: Fixed that.

Good tips, btw. Could help a lot.

@kakuzu: Just did some terrain fine-tuning and began with triggers etc. I update the first post every time I make progress.
The progress report comes usually every two or three days if not much else is going on here.

@Kasrkin: Too much Star Wars? :p

Kasrkin

Level 26
@Kasrkin: Too much Star Wars? :p

Never enough star wars ner vod.

Chapter Seven: Yeah, I'm at chapter seven again and even with the Juggernauts supplementing the ship waves it's just not enough. I've got a good defensive line holding the shore and since I got that I can just gather gold and hold off building the Battleships for a while. Maybe just add a timer to prevent that?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Never enough star wars ner vod.

Chapter Seven: Yeah, I'm at chapter seven again and even with the Juggernauts supplementing the ship waves it's just not enough. I've got a good defensive line holding the shore and since I got that I can just gather gold and hold off building the Battleships for a while. Maybe just add a timer to prevent that?

A Mandalorian Jedi? :p

Hm, you might be right about that. Played it myself today and have to agree. You can build a HUGE defense and economy in the first part of the map since no one disturbs you if you have enough frigates.
I hate timers, but maybe I'll really have to add one. The ship attacks would be much more difficult with an AI, but good ol' WarCraft 3 refuses to let anything work that has to do with ships.

@kakuzu: We'll see this project being finished one day, don't worry. ;)

Kasrkin

Level 26
A Mandalorian Jedi? :p

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Knights

Heh

I hate timers, but maybe I'll really have to add one. The ship attacks would be much more difficult with an AI, but good ol' WarCraft 3 refuses to let anything work that has to do with ships.

Yep, all those island maps with shipyards and the AI who never used them. What was Blizz thinkin'?

More for Ch. 7:
Admiral Merlon dialogue end cinematic I think there was supposed to be a for*, and Aedale tried walking away again with the footman messenger.

Ch.8: That was strange, skipped the intro cutscene and then everything went black and the camera was zoomed in on the hill with Harmos and Blen moving back to their spot in the cinematic.

Am I the editor now? Why did I think Spiderman when I typed this?...

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Yep, all those island maps with shipyards and the AI who never used them. What was Blizz thinkin'?

Maybe something like "Bah, adding ships to the AI would be too much work and if they want ship fights, they can still play WarCraft 2."

More for Ch. 7:
Admiral Merlon dialogue end cinematic I think there was supposed to be a for*, and Aedale tried walking away again with the footman messenger.

Ch.8: That was strange, skipped the intro cutscene and then everything went black and the camera was zoomed in on the hill with Harmos and Blen moving back to their spot in the cinematic.

Am I the editor now? Why did I think Spiderman when I typed this?...

Chapter Seven: Fixed

Chapter Eight: You mean in the A part, right? Fixing that.

Reactions: Yrk

Kasrkin

Level 26
Chapter Eight: You mean in the A part, right? Fixing that.

Yeah, sorry for not being specific on that. I'll get back to you with whatever else I may or may not find tomorrow. Good night or morning... or whatever time it is... Live long and prosper, there that works.

Maybe something like "Bah, adding ships to the AI would be too much work and if they want ship fights, they can still play WarCraft 2."

I don't even remember the last time I played Warcraft 2.... "For the king."

Kasrkin

Level 26
I'm back and I'll continue my playthrough, though when it's all said and done I'll replay Chapter Five, I will beat that mission on hard.

Edit: Heya Shar

Chatper Eight A:
Lord Marzagar cinematic dialogue, I think there's supposed to be a my* with the bare hands killing thing. That's strange the priest can heal the fire golem with his heal ability but I can't do the same with Blen's holy light. The fountain of life near the Ironfist camp becomes attackable after the Heinvers cinematic, just an observation. Well, Heinvers didn't summon his portals this time, I think I killed him too fast but he killed Harmos again... dammit. One time I will kill him without using Harmos' anhk, it will happen.

Chapter Eight B:
Aaron cinematic, Blen dialogue lives*.

That healing thing if a WC specific thing. The golem has Spell Immunity. Heal works for some reason, everything else not (You can't heal an Infernal with Death Coil as well.).

That is weird.

Fixing as well, although I don't think anyone would destroy it - else he deserves being punished for that. :p

Should make it so the mission automatically fails... hue hue hue.

I'm gonna play through eight b again even though I'm sure I got most of it. Shar is it possible to destroy that orc base?

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Yeah, sorry for not being specific on that. I'll get back to you with whatever else I may or may not find tomorrow. Good night or morning... or whatever time it is... Live long and prosper, there that works.

No problem. ;)

I don't even remember the last time I played Warcraft 2.... "For the king."

Same here.

Too many Black Color , Lol :D

I just wanna say " Good Luck " ! :)

Thanks! :)

Chief Kasrkin at duty once again :D

It's pretty much fun so far. Keep it up SD :)

Will keeping it up until it's done. :)

I'm back and I'll continue my playthrough, though when it's all said and done I'll replay Chapter Five, I will beat that mission on hard.Edit: Heya Shar

Chatper Eight A:
Lord Marzagar cinematic dialogue, I think there's supposed to be a my* with the bare hands killing thing. That's strange the priest can heal the fire golem with his heal ability but I can't do the same with Blen's holy light. The fountain of life near the Ironfist camp becomes attackable after the Heinvers cinematic, just an observation. Well, Heinvers didn't summon his portals this time, I think I killed him too fast but he killed Harmos again... dammit. One time I will kill him without using Harmos' anhk, it will happen.

The Edit button waited for this the whole day. Good luck! ;)

Hey Chief.

Chapter Eight A: Fixing.
That healing thing if a WC specific thing. The golem has Spell Immunity. Heal works for some reason, everything else not (You can't heal an Infernal with Death Coil as well.)
Fixing as well, although I don't think anyone would destroy it - else he deserves being punished for that. :p
Yeah, Harmos can die quite fast here. Heinvers seems to hate the poor guy.

Yep, but as far as I know, there's no way to fix that.

Should make it so the mission automatically fails... hue hue hue.

I'm gonna play through eight b again even though I'm sure I got most of it. Shar is it possible to destroy that orc base?

Nah, too easy. ;P

Well, I didn't add anything that makes it impossible to destroy, but since they have a level 10 Blademaster and many upgrades and troops. You'll have to lure them out in small groups or cheats. The first would take HOURS and the second sucks. There's also no reward for that.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
Well, I didn't add anything that makes it impossible to destroy, but since they have a level 10 Blademaster and many upgrades and troops. You'll have to lure them out in small groups or cheats. The first would take HOURS and the second sucks. There's also no reward for that.

Well damn, and I'm making a new post this is all too cluttered now.

Edit: I may have just gone and killed the orcs anyways... that rune of restoration was helpful. Yes, I am going to kill the orc base and... the base is dead that actually didn't take that much time at all. Why didn't I put this in spoilers?...

There it's in spoilers now and I'm gonna end the mission right before I destroy the castle.

You actually did it? Not bad, you skipped most of the map. :p

I know, didn't actually think I could do it since I reloaded a few times.

Question does Ch. 9 have anything special on it for higher difficulty yet, besides AI behavior? Also, it's time to do that chapter we can't agree on, on hard.

The heroes are stronger (Hardened Skin for everyone), our good blue hero friend gets an even stronger Thorns Aura, there are more Clan Elites on the map, you have less buildings and all enemies start with full upgrades spikes

*Eye twitch* Oh crap, no wonder I did so bad on the early version. I played that mission the first few times on hard.

Chapter five, you mean? ;)

Yep, and with what you said I'll gladly take five over nine for now.

Edit: I'm almost done!... *grumble death grumble*

...Day 32 I have cut down most of the forest, no new progress has been made... that is all.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Well damn, and I'm making a new post this is all too cluttered now.

Edit: I may have just gone and killed the orcs anyways... that rune of restoration was helpful. Yes, I am going to kill the orc base and... the base is dead that actually didn't take that much time at all. Why didn't I put this in spoilers?...

There it's in spoilers now and I'm gonna end the mission right before I destroy the castle.

I know, didn't actually think I could do it since I reloaded a few times.

Question does Ch. 9 have anything special on it for higher difficulty yet, besides AI behavior? Also, it's time to do that chapter we can't agree on, on hard.

Yep, and with what you said I'll gladly take five over nine for now.

You actually did it? Not bad, you skipped most of the map. :p

I won't change the orc settlement, however. Anyone willing is allowed to try taking the shorter way.

The heroes are stronger (Hardened Skin for everyone), our good blue hero friend gets an even stronger Thorns Aura, there are more Clan Elites on the map, you have less buildings and all enemies start with full upgrades spikes
Chapter five, you mean? ;)

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
Shar you have no idea how much I want to cheat right now.

Five hours, Shar I don't really know that should not take that long and even in the end I gave up and used cheats to win because that was not fun. I'm gonna avoid hard difficulty for that mission, for the full release.

I don't think I got it in me to do Chapter Nine, just can't after that.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Shar you have no idea how much I want to cheat right now.

Five hours, Shar I don't really know that should not take that long and even in the end I gave up and used cheats to win because that was not fun. I'm gonna avoid hard difficulty for that mission, for the full release.

I don't think I got it in me to do Chapter Nine, just can't after that.

Wanted to change the AIs anyway.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Shar ,you are a real warrior !

Warrior? How did I manage that? Kasrkin is the one playing on Hard here, not me. :D

@Kasrkin: Gonna make it a bit easier (would help if you could tell me what exactly was the main problem: attacks, enemy defense, etc. etc. since I wasn't able to try it myself yet. And I'm trying EVERYTHING I can do to avoid playing that Chapter on Hard, to be honest. Especially after your report. :p ).
Maybe I will make the chapter easier and the version you played will be the Kasrkin mode of it. ;)

Progress report:
Chapter Ten is almost completely done. However, I want to fix the things Kasrkin mentioned and I want to complete the Secret Chapter before the next update. Shouldn't take too long. :)

Kasrkin

Level 26
@Kasrkin: Gonna make it a bit easier (would help if you could tell me what exactly was the main problem: attacks, enemy defense, etc. etc. since I wasn't able to try it myself yet. And I'm trying EVERYTHING I can do to avoid playing that Chapter on Hard, to be honest. Especially after your report. :p ).
Maybe I will make the chapter easier and the version you played will be the Kasrkin mode of it. ;)

I think defense was the worst problem and the fact whenever I attacked green usually only one building gets destroyed at the cost of an army. When I attack green's base yellow comes in with a tide of demons that makes me just go focus on the buildings because I know I can't kill them. I even took screenshots of the situation I was in but I'm not sure how to upload them. I hate the demon gates' 8000 hp too. Orange is probably so easy to kill because it doesn't have a hero yet. Green just builds shitloads of cav which is frickin annoying. What is the difference between hard and normal anyways, besides the
Dreadlord.

I like a challenge I really do but throwing hundreds of troops over the course of hours at a base doesn't make me a happy camper.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Why is the best race always last?

I guess it wont be a fun undead faction without Sylvanas anyway though :p

even so, looking forward to play the first book once it's completed.

The best is always the last. ;)
Thanks!

Because you are like a spartan , never surender , never retreat

Heheh, too kind, mate. :)

I think defense was the worst problem and the fact whenever I attacked green usually only one building gets destroyed at the cost of an army. When I attack green's base yellow comes in with a tide of demons that makes me just go focus on the buildings because I know I can't kill them. I even took screenshots of the situation I was in but I'm not sure how to upload them. I hate the demon gates' 8000 hp too. Orange is probably so easy to kill because it doesn't have a hero yet. Green just builds shitloads of cav which is frickin annoying. What is the difference between hard and normal anyways, besides the
Dreadlord.

I like a challenge I really do but throwing hundreds of troops over the course of hours at a base doesn't make me a happy camper.

Yeah, thing is the AI builds regular defense troops which are also supported by those who are going to attack you. I'll decrease the regular defense troops since they're quite many so far - I did the same for Chapter Nine in the last update, btw.
8000 hit points? Gonna reduce that, forgot it earlier. They should actually have 6000. :p

For uploading the screenshots:
- They're in "Screenshots" in the WC3 folder as tga files
- You have to convert them in jpg or something similar
- Click on your profile and scroll down until you see albums on the right side, click on show all albums/add album
- Upload your screens

Differences on Hard besides stronger AI in Chapter Five:
- Enemy heroes gain Hardened Skin
- Dreadlord
- You start with Scout Towers instead of Watch Towers
- The Demons in the beginning are stronger
- Enemy heroes have higher levels and are stronger
- Green Hero gains the Starfall ability
- Green and Orange start with Imbued Masonry

And don't worry. There'll be some changes with the next update.

Kasrkin

Level 26
Enemy heroes have higher levels and are stronger
Green Hero gains the Starfall ability

She's still only level five though so there was no starfall (angel choir sounds at my relief), Larantos is still level seven as well.

Kasrkin

Level 26
237230-albums7695-picture90272.jpg

237230-albums7695-picture90271.jpg

237230-albums7695-picture90270.jpg

I actually saved right before I used cheats so I could get you some more accurate ones. Yes, that lumber value is accurate most of the south forest is gone.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
@Kasrkin: I see. But since you came so far, you should actually be able to do the rest without cheats - but it would take much time, I guess. But I think, green still has some buildings or is the quest marked as solved?
However, you don't have to replay it unless you want to. ;)
I understand where the problems lie.
Although I still have to find out, why the heroes have wrong levels but I must look at the editor to see that

Oh, and would you mind putting the screens in hidden tags
please? It would make it easier to look at them (and scroll through the page). ;)

Edit: Sorry, it's hidden="" in the [] first and then /hidden in the [].

Kasrkin

Level 26
Edit: Sorry, it's hidden="" in the [] first.

Thank you!

@Kasrkin: I see. But since you came so far, you should actually be able to do the rest without cheats - but it would take much time, I guess. But I think, green still has some buildings or is the quest marked as solved?

Oh yeah when I took this green only had an altar left, where I saved at green is completely dead.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Thank you!

You're welcome, Chief Kasrkin. ;)

Oh yeah when I took this green only had an altar left, where I saved at green is completely dead.

Okay, just wanted to know.
By the way, you made a good choice with your ally. Gardon is, in my opinion, the best choice here - although the others aren't bad either.

Kasrkin

Level 26
By the way, you made a good choice with your ally. Gardon is, in my opinion, the best choice here - although the others aren't really bad.

When he actually brings in a squad of elites, things happen and progress was made but yeah with yellow that stopped happening.

Speaking of that, is there any possible way they can have different models from captains?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
When he actually brings in a squad of elites, things happen and progress was made but yeah with yellow that stopped happening.

Speaking of that, is there any possible way they can have different models from captains?

I actually like the current model since Elites aren't going to be regular troops and the player will never have the opportunity to build them himself.

Kasrkin

Level 26
I actually like the current model since Elites aren't going to be regular troops and the player will never have the oppotunity to build them himself.

*mutters damnit*

Huh, what? I didn't say anything

Oh, and something I've been meaning to ask what if you don't kill green and leave the quest incomplete does anything happen?

I kinda agree with Kasrkin on this though ;D

*High five*

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
*mutters damnit*

Huh, what? I didn't say anything

Oh, and something I've been meaning to ask what if you don't kill green and leave the quest incomplete does anything happen?

I think I heard something. :p
Yes, if you killed green, Lera is dead. This will affect something. ;)

I kinda agree with Kasrkin on this though ;D

Then make a good Elite skin for the Captain model. :p

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
EMPEROR DAMNIT... *Contemplates going through that whole mess again*

You can still replay the full version later to see the difference. ;)
(Or at least, not playing Hard this time since the AI ALWAYS detects the difference.)

I smell a request in plain sight there ;D

Only if you want me to replace the Elite model. ;D
Dunno, maybe a more grey instead of gold version? Oh, and an icon would be nice as well. I *might* be using that later. :p
Since you're demanding things here, I assume I can request your assistance with that. ;)

Kasrkin

Level 26
Ehm, Shar sorry for never going along the retreat path and seeing if there was anything that needed fixing in the later chapters. I said I was going to do it but then just stuck with the revenge path.

Will I be able to train those pegasus in another chapter? pegasuses?... pegasi?.... since it's a name does it have a plural version?...
*Sits down and contemplates life.*

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ehm, Shar sorry for never going along the retreat path and seeing if there was anything that needed fixing in the later chapters. I said I was going to do it but then just stuck with the revenge path.

Will I be able to train those pegasus in another chapter? pegasuses?... pegasi?.... since it's a name does it have a plural version?...
*Sits down and contemplates life.*

No problem. Tested the retreat part myself, there shouldn't be any problem.

It's unlikely that you'll ever train Pegasi (that's the plural btw ;) ) but I might be wrong here.