• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
No problem. Tested the retreat part myself, there shouldn't be any problem.

It's unlikely that you'll ever train Pegasi (that's the plural btw ;) ) but I might be wrong here.

Learn something new everyday, also I'm gonna be playing Ch. 9 on hard so wish me luck because even though I have a strategy it's probably still not going to work.

It's time to TD!

By the Dark Gods, the elves managed to kill red's blademaster.

Holy God Emperor, I killed red while simultaneously being attacked by blue, dark green, yellow, and green. I don't care how much I lost from that, that was absolutely awesome.

And yellow's death comes from a joint attack by elves and dwarves... still sounds weird.

Purp is dead, victory is assured... but there's still blue to worry about. Odd DG's blademaster hasn't used his ult this time around which I am thankful for but still it's noticeable, my towers haven't had many casualties.

And the darkmind are gone. *Proceeds to moonwalk away.*

It is done, that was fun, now what the hell do I do?

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Learn something new everyday, also I'm gonna be playing Ch. 9 on hard so wish me luck because even though I have a strategy it's probably still not going to work.

It's time to TD!

By the Dark Gods, the elves managed to kill red's blademaster.

Holy God Emperor, I killed red while simultaneously being attacked by blue, dark green, yellow, and green. I don't care how much I lost from that, that was absolutely awesome.

And yellow's death comes from a joint attack by elves and dwarves... still sounds weird.

Purp is dead, victory is assured... but there's still blue to worry about. Odd DG's blademaster hasn't used his ult this time around which I am thankful for but still it's noticeable, my towers haven't had many casualties.

And the darkmind are gone. *Proceeds to moonwalk away.*

It is done, that was fun, now what the hell do I do?

Congratulations, Chief! :)

Yeah, the allied AIs become stronger with increased difficulty - like your enemies.

Well, you can still replay the campaign - or Chapter Five on Hard. :p

Next update will come soon, but it will take some time. I have to add some triggers to Chapter Ten and the chapter will be tested by myself before releasing it - I released Chapter Nine without testing it and it ended in a disaster for the poor Chief Development Tester AND myself. This won't happen again. :p
Also - as mentioned - I have to complete the Secret Chapter as well.

Kasrkin

Level 26
Next update will come soon, but it will take some time. I have to add some triggers to Chapter Ten and the chapter will be tested by myself before releasing it - I released Chapter Nine without testing it and it ended in a disaster for the poor Chief Development Tester AND myself. This won't happen again. :p
Also - as mentioned - I have to complete the Secret Chapter as well.

Aww, but that was fun in a chaos sort of way. Did not know there was someone called chaosy, my bad.

Well, you can still replay the campaign - or Chapter Five on Hard. :p

No.. no.. I'm ok.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Progress report:
Chapter Ten is finished and tested. All that is left to do now is finishing the Secret Chapter and fixing the found bugs (Thanks again to the Chief Development Tester Kasrkin here.). The next update will come afterwards.

@Kasrkin:
Chapter Nine: An infernal wave ability.... Shar are you trying to kill me? That orc... I will burn everything he loves for destroying my army... was that thorn aura? *Slams head against wall* Also, before I turn this into some insane rambling the elves keep on sending two archers south onto the road where they then just sit there.

;)

*cough* Kasrkin, PM *cough*

Kasrkin

Level 26
Chapter Ten: General "Blen's" cinematic dialogue it was around the first thing he said.... I know it's not him. Also some grammar mistakes in his dialogue. Raise dead was rather annoying but I guess that's the point of that ability. I meant the DK's ultimate by the way, also jungle troll headhunters are cool. Ruh roh raggy, ghosts! Dogran dialogue, too* maybe I've will work better. The guardian says "you" twice and I think it was Salomar or Aedale that had something wrong in their dialogue. Also, that was rather easy but I had three heroes so.. yeah. It was fun. One more thing, I KNEW IT!

One more thing

Why the hell was there a frost wyrm indoors?! Wait one more thing, there were some raiders on the right of Drogan where did that lead to?

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Chapter Ten: General "Blen's" cinematic dialogue it was around the first thing he said.... I know it's not him. Also some grammar mistakes in his dialogue. Raise dead was rather annoying but I guess that's the point of that ability. I meant the DK's ultimate by the way, also jungle troll headhunters are cool. Ruh roh raggy, ghosts! Drogan dialogue, too* maybe I've will work better. The guardian says "you" twice and I think it was Salomar or Aedale that had something wrong in their dialogue. Also, that was rather easy but I had three heroes so.. yeah. It was fun. One more thing, I KNEW IT!

Damnit. Seems like this fella wasn't able to trick you, right? :p
Yeah, the ability is annoying. But Dispel Magic deals with this quite good. ;)
Cursed grammar.
Yeah, I know. Our friend couldn't outsmart you. :p

Great Shar , also do you have any ideas when you will release the full version ?

It depends on how long Chapter Eleven takes. But most likely within the next month.

One more thing

Why the hell was there a frost wyrm indoors?! Wait one more thing, there were some raiders on the right of Drogan where did that lead to?

Besides being annoying? No reason.
A little secret for those who manage to get past him without killing him. ;)

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
Besides being annoying? No reason.
A little secret for those who manage to get past him without killing him. ;)

You evil bastard, very well done. *Applause*
...*TWITCH*

*Gets past Dogran* What the hell...
A tome of intell? So worth

I skipped through the dialogue with escape and both dialogues were played at the exact same time when I demanded the eye, also from what I was able to see there are grammar mistakes with taking the eye option. One more thing I killed all the guardian clones when the fight started but now it looks like nothing is happening, yep nothing we got a major one here.

Nothing? Hm, strange. Which difficulty? Hard?

Yep

Hm. Have you played on Hard the first time as well?

Yes sir, this is the first playthrough I just reloaded a save after I chose the
knowledge route.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
You evil bastard, very well done. *Applause*
...*TWITCH*

*Gets past Drogan* What the hell...
A tome of intell? So worth

I skipped through the dialogue with escape and both dialogues were played at the exact same time when I demanded the eye, also from what I was able to see there are grammar mistakes with taking the eye option. One more thing I killed all the guardian clones when the fight started but now it looks like nothing is happening, yep nothing we got a major one here..

Yeah, I know, I know. ;)
BTW I the Guardian is undead now, so Holy Light should damage him in the upcoming version.

I thought I fixed that. Ahh, alright.

Yep

Hm. Have you played on Hard the first time as well?
Fixed the escape thing, btw.

Yes sir, this is the first playthrough I just reloaded a save after I chose the
knowledge route.

Ah, I think I know how to fix this.
Updated the pastebin one. Wanna try it again, Chief? ;)

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
Updated the pastebin one. Wanna try it again, Chief? ;)

Sure as sure.

While it's still in my head "Greymoore" says informations, so you don't have to look for all of em. How can a dreadlord use holy abilities?

Guardian dialogue, demand the eye path: obtain* too*

And that's that, I'll be gone for half an hour so cya for now.

One thing before I go, was he supposed to be set to undead this time? Cause the clones weren't

Also, would it be possible to just do Ch. 6 then 10 for the secret chapter or would I have to do it all again?
Probably should've had that in spoilers or hidden tags... woops.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Sure as sure.

While it's still in my head "Greymoore" says informations, so you don't have to look for all of em.

It's rumors now. :p

BTW I the Guardian is undead now, so Holy Light should damage him in the upcoming version.

Don't have much time, will reply to the rest later.

How can a dreadlord use holy abilities?

He can't. He used his dark powers but disguised them as holy ones.

One thing before I go, was he supposed to be set to undead this time? Cause the clones weren't.

They were, but they have Spell Immunity on Hard.

Also, would it be possible to just do Ch. 6 then 10 for the secret chapter or would I have to do it all again?

It's enough to replay Chapter Six, Chapter Seven and then Chapter Ten. Well, it'd actually be enough to simply replay Chapter Six but Aedale will be taken from Chapter Seven so if you don't use the shard, play Chapter Seven and then Ten, everythin's okay.
But if you choose to replay only Chapter Six and then Chapter Ten, Aedale will behave like she used it, but will still have the Blizzard ability which doesn't allow you to enter the Secret Chapter.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
They were, but they have Spell Immunity on Hard.
Ah

It's enough to replay Chapter Six, Chapter Seven and then Chapter Ten. Well, it'd actually be enough to simply replay Chapter Six but Aedale will be taken from Chapter Seven so if you don't use the shard, play Chapter Seven and then Ten, everythin's okay.
But if you choose to replay only Chapter Six and then Chapter Ten, Aedale will behave like she used it, but will still have the Blizzard ability which doesn't allow you to enter the Secret Chapter.

@_@ Ok

He can't. He used his dark powers but disguised them as holy ones.
All of a sudden, all of the men that went on the mission feel sick... mwhahahahaha.

See you later man I'll be back when you need me.... *light bulb*

When will 10 be available for the general public, also is the secret out or is that the next update?

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
When will 10 be available for the general public, also is the secret out or is that the next update?

Chapter Ten will be released when I'm done with the Secret Chapter - which will be released with it as well. I don't want to seperate the two. I also fixed the bugs you reported and made some AI changes. (Enemy defense won't be as painful as it used to be and more balanced.)
Also, our friends in Chapter Seven send Zeppelin waves on Hard.
I'm working on the Secret Chapter right now. Don't know how long it'll take since it's more story than gameplay.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
On the phone right now so can't do spoilers but when that comes out it'll be time to see if I can win against my own suggestion. Damn phones

Still, I'm afraid you'll all have to replay Chapters Six and Seven after the next update in order to unlock the Secret Level. Sorry. :/
That's fine. *Slaps self for not testing the other choice.*

So, how big is the update going to be since you fixed a lot of stuff. I'm just making conversation at this point.

How big the update is? Well, I think I fixed everything you mentioned so far.
No timer for Chapter Seven yet.
It's not like I added hundreds of specials or something.

Well, this'll be interesting then... THIS DL SPEED AGHHH I NEED AN ANGRY MARINE HERE.. ehm, sorry about that.

:ccool:

Don't worry, I'll simply send the leader of the blue Orcs from Chapter Nine instead.

Yeah, Kasrkin mode will take some time before being added as well. I want everything else to work before adding something that crushes the whole system again. :p

NO! :vw_death: I'm fine.. yes ignore what I said.

I honestly wonder if I'll be able to beat that difficulty mode when you release it, I already have some major trouble with a few of the missions. *Glares intensely at 5 and 9.* But nine isn't so bad now, just involves calculated risk.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I just found a VERY annoying bug in Chapter Six. Your choice hasn't been saved.
However, I fixed this.
Still, I'm afraid you'll all have to replay Chapters Six and Seven after the next update in order to unlock the Secret Level. Sorry. :/

That's fine. *Slaps self for not testing the other choice.*

So, how big is the update going to be since you fixed a lot of stuff. I'm just making conversation at this point.

Yeah, did the same. :p

How big the update is? Well, I think I fixed everything you mentioned so far.
No timer for Chapter Seven yet.

Well, this'll be interesting then... THIS DL SPEED AGHHH I NEED AN ANGRY MARINE HERE.. ehm, sorry about that.

Don't worry, I'll simply send the leader of the blue Orcs from Chapter Nine instead.

Yeah, Kasrkin mode will take some time before being added as well. I want everything else to work before adding something that crushes the whole system again. :p

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
Ch. 4 loading screen: "The commander there is a good friend of her" her's*
"-an elven emissary is on (the) way (back) to her home" ?
"Salana is on the way back" I think you meant her.
"But the elven queen has always denied any form of help in the war-." any form of support to the war effort? I don't know sounds better.
"-to ask for help against the demons who (have) invaded their lands." *Shrug* Wait, maybe change help to aid it's gotta be military. Heh
Maybe instead of just talking to the higher-ups he'd try to convince them? That's just me being picky.

I'm just looking through stuff right now. I also just picked this randomly so... yeah.

Oh yeah, took some screenshots and I'll upload them later so you can see the mistakes.

Ch. 4: Intro Cinematic; Not that game breaking since it fixed itself anyways but the camera was stuck in the cinematic view of the characters for a few seconds after I hit escape, but I was able to scroll out of it and get it back to normal.

And maybe a suggestion for this on future modes... :wink: Maybe, have the demon gate in the back of the base send out its own waves to attack the retaliation force from Bloodclaw. Actually can you see about adding more difficulty to the retaking of the base anyways, it's not that hard. WE NEED MOAR DAKK-- I mean demons and difficulty.

Interlude, The Allied Ones, Loading Screen: "-for a meeting to discuss (-about) the war." Aboot needs to be booted.

Chapter Six, Loading Screen: "-which leads them to a hidden secret cave." Too much man we only need one, I'd personally say hidden.

Chapter Five: Took some screenshots and more grammar things, I'll address the grammar when I upload the screenshots.
Also, where does Lera come back into play? Didn't kill her this time.

I think that's ok for now, I'll do more later. Peace
Why does my profile have so many visits?...

Screenshots have been uploaded and I'll post about em when you get back.... damn timezones.

Prologue loading screen: I think you should consider rewriting this.
Prologue: I took screenshots, will upload later to discuss.

Chapter One Loading Screen: "But since the forest is (full) (with) marauding orcs,-" Perhaps change the full to *filled*, or perhaps change with to *of*.
Chapter One Main Quest Tab:
Pillagers: "In order (-to allow) the troops to continue-" for* "Otherwise, the orcs would just pillage the human villages while the army is fighting demons." Otherwise, the orcs will pillage the countryside while the army is away?
Mages entrance: (Blens') Blen's* "-has traveled a long (w)ay, to help him-" "-so they decided to take another way throuth-" *through* And finally the objective is cut off at "orde" it's not finished.
Chapter One: Optional Quest Tab:
General and Dragon: "He might also have (-a) treasure, which could be quite useful." Maybe remove the a, it flows better.
Lightning Storm: "They('ve) (have) constructed a base in the South-" *Shrug*
Raid: "Another orc clan has sent (-his) forces to attack Blen and his army. They must be annihilated (-as) the rest of the green skins." their* along with*
Chapter One:
Consider giving yellow and purple their own heroes in the "mode".
Harmos in-game dialogue: "Whatever, we('ve) (-got) to find another path then." *have* I don't know it sounds better in my head. Or we've got works as well.*shrug*
"(T)(-t)hey must have sneaked (-through) the front!" *past*

Dear God Emperor my fingers hurt. I'm done for the night, I'll talk to ya later Shar to discuss.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ch. 4 loading screen: "The commander there is a good friend of her" her's*
"-an elven emissary is on (the) way (back) to her home" ?
"Salana is on the way back" I think you meant her.
"But the elven queen has always denied any form of help in the war-." any form of support to the war effort? I don't know sounds better.
"-to ask for help against the demons who (have) invaded their lands." *Shrug* Wait, maybe change help to aid it's gotta be military. Heh
Maybe instead of just talking to the higher-ups he'd try to convince them? That's just me being picky.

I'm just looking through stuff right now. I also just picked this randomly so... yeah.

Oh yeah, took some screenshots and I'll upload them later so you can see the mistakes.

Ch. 4: Intro Cinematic; Not that game breaking since it fixed itself anyways but the camera was stuck in the cinematic view of the characters for a few seconds after I hit escape, but I was able to scroll out of it and get it back to normal.

And maybe a suggestion for this on future modes... :wink: Maybe, have the demon gate in the back of the base send out its own waves to attack the retaliation force from Bloodclaw. Actually can you see about adding more difficulty to the retaking of the base anyways, it's not that hard. WE NEED MOAR DAKK-- I mean demons and difficulty.

Interlude, The Allied Ones, Loading Screen: "-for a meeting to discuss (-about) the war." Aboot needs to be booted.

Chapter Six, Loading Screen: "-which leads them to a hidden secret cave." Too much man we only need one, I'd personally say hidden.

Chapter Five: Took some screenshots and more grammar things, I'll address the grammar when I upload the screenshots.
Also, where does Lera come back into play? Didn't kill her this time.

I think that's ok for now, I'll do more later. Peace

Screenshots have been uploaded and I'll post about em when you get back.... damn timezones.

Prologue loading screen: I think you should consider rewriting this.
Prologue: I took screenshots, will upload later to discuss.

Chapter One Loading Screen: "But since the forest is (full) (with) marauding orcs,-" Perhaps change the full to *filled*, or perhaps change with to *of*.
Chapter One Main Quest Tab:
Pillagers: "In order (-to allow) the troops to continue-" for* "Otherwise, the orcs would just pillage the human villages while the army is fighting demons." Otherwise, the orcs will pillage the countryside while the army is away?
Mages entrance: (Blens') Blen's* "-has traveled a long (w)ay, to help him-" "-so they decided to take another way throuth-" *through* And finally the objective is cut off at "orde" it's not finished.
Chapter One: Optional Quest Tab:
General and Dragon: "He might also have (-a) treasure, which could be quite useful." Maybe remove the a, it flows better.
Lightning Storm: "They('ve) (have) constructed a base in the South-" *Shrug*
Raid: "Another orc clan has sent (-his) forces to attack Blen and his army. They must be annihilated (-as) the rest of the green skins." their* along with*
Chapter One:
Harmos in-game dialogue: "Whatever, we('ve) (-got) to find another path then." *have* I don't know it sounds better in my head. Or we've got works as well.*shrug*
"(T)(-t)hey must have sneaked (-through) the front!" *past*

Dear God Emperor my fingers hurt. I'm done for the night, I'll talk to ya later Shar to discuss.

So much text, will reply to more of it later, when I have more time.
Gonna take a look at the grammar stuff.
Chapter Four will get harder - like the first Chapter Five. ;)
Sparing Lera adds a ranger to the last interlude and also unlocks something for Chapter Eleven.

My fault, most likely. :p

Progress report:
Still working on the Secret Chapter. About half of it is already done.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
It's so much text because I took your advice and I still got more to review... and I shouldn't be logged in right now so uh bye.

Level 12
Shar , you really work on your campaign , i bet you will release the full version this month

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
@Kasrkin: Yeah, I wrote this before reading everything. Didn't know it was mainly only grammar stuff. Have read all of it now and will dicuss it later. ;)

@kakuzu: Well, it's fun. ;)
It's quite possible that the release is in this month, but I won't make any promises.

Also, more good news: Thanks to BlinkBoy I now have a fixed version of the Batrider model which will also be in the next update (Yay, no lagging Death animations anymore.).

Kasrkin

Level 26
@Kasrkin: Yeah, I wrote this before reading everything. Didn't know it was mainly only grammar stuff. Have read all of it now and will dicuss it later. ;)

Still need to upload a few other screenshots and that'll be interesting.

Also, more good news: Thanks to BlinkBoy I now have a fixed version of the Batrider model which will also be in the next update (Yay, no lagging Death animations anymore.).

Yay, no more giant screen tearing that takes up most of the screen! I'm serious by the way... I am.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72

Gonna be fixed.

Gonna be there. I'll also make the Demon defense stronger.

Well, here I am. ;)

Chapter One:

I'll consider it. ;)

Yay, no more giant screen tearing that takes up most of the screen! I'm serious by the way... I am.

I know, I know...

Kasrkin

Level 26
Ok, I got some time and still need to convert more files to jpeg anyways so I'll just talk about the few I got.

I'll refer to the screenshots as their current numbers in the album.

19: "about" could be taken out
18: This is more or less about how the camera rotates into the tunnel/hill as the cinematic progresses.
17: "apologize" apologies*
16: I'm not sure about this one, maybe change the last sentence into, "Is that what you're saying?" "Is that what you want?"
Do you just want me to comment on the pictures instead, in the album section?

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Do you just want me to comment on the pictures instead, in the album section?

Totally up to you.

All current screenshots have been commented on.

Read it and posted at two of them (both Secret Meeting) as well. Gonna fix everything else.

Better to get it all done now and not when everything is complete.

Exactly.

Will continue dissection of campaign soon, expect the album to have more screenshots by the end of today or tomorrow... timezones make that a bit weird.

Gonna use your suggestions to improve the campaign. Thanks. :)

Cool... I should get back now and start the "dissection" again. Mwhahahaha
You said Ch. 7 has zepplin waves on hard now right?
That should be a surprise, spoiler tags go!

Yes. Have fun. ;)

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
Totally up to you.

I think I'll just go into the albums, I post a bit too much anyways.

All current screenshots have been commented on.

Read it and posted at two of them (both Secret Meeting) as well. Gonna fix everything else.

Updated a few and I still have more to convert to jpeg like I said so brace yourself. Can't do it right now because of the abysmal speed my current location ensures. There's also the fact that I'm not even done looking through the whole campaign.

Better to get it all done now and not when everything is complete.

I'll convert more files soon.... Tm. Conversion is done, uploading now.

Uploads and comments complete.

Posted suggestion for prologue.

Will continue dissection of campaign soon, expect the album to have more screenshots by the end of today or tomorrow... timezones make that a bit weird.

Gonna use your suggestions to improve the campaign. Thanks. :)

Cool... I should get back now and start the "dissection" again. Mwhahahaha
You said Ch. 7 has zepplin waves on hard now right?
That should be a surprise, spoiler tags go!

Took some more screenshots for Ch. 2
Chapter Two:
Vision on the runner works now, yay! But can you make a trigger where he disappears when he gets to his destination? It's weird just seeing him run back to his spawn point.

Took some screenshots for Ch. 3

More screenshots, hue hue.

Zepplins work and I can see how they can take someone unaware if they're not quick to expand/explore. Did not see a direct attack on the docks coming but the greenskins were destroyed utterly.

I might have also decided to attack the Deathbreeze main base, and done... mwhahaha. Where are my spoils of war, eh? :p
Aedale still tries to walk away and do the jiggy with the footman messenger.

I'll start converting files now, by the way if you know a better place to convert files please tell me.

Chapter Eight A Main Quest Tab,
Evil in the Woods: You wrote Harmos must survive twice. Does he have a twin brother? Is that what happens when the ankh is used, he does a swap with his brother?.... *mind blown*

Wait...
OH FUCK, the orcs were trying to stop the corruption... god damnit brain get in the game. Wall apply directly to the forehead.

Uploading some screenshots now... there are a lot.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Took some more screenshots for Ch. 2
Chapter Two:
Vision on the runner works now, yay! But can you make a trigger where he disappears when he gets to his destination? It's weird just seeing him run back to his spawn point.

That idiot should be removed... Okay, okay, I'm on it.

Took some screenshots for Ch. 3

More screenshots, hue hue.

Uploading some screenshots now... there are a lot.

Yay!

Zepplins work and I can see how they can take someone unaware if they're not quick to expand/explore. Did not see a direct attack on the docks coming but the greenskins were destroyed utterly.

Good to hear.

I might have also decided to attack the Deathbreeze main base, and done... mwhahaha. Where are my spoils of war, eh? :p
Aedale still tries to walk away and do the jiggy with the footman messenger.

Congratulations! (Gotta make their defense stronger again...)
Maybe there's something between her and the messenger? Okay, you got me.

I'll start converting files now, by the way if you know a better place to convert files please tell me.

I use Free Image Convert and Resize. Dunno if it's better.

Chapter Eight A Main Quest Tab,
Evil in the Woods: You wrote Harmos must survive twice. Does he have a twin brother? Is that what happens when the ankh is used, he does a swap with his brother?.... *mind blown*

Two Harmos would simply burn the whole forest down. Oh, that'd be nice.
The ankh is going to save more people, I guess. :p

Wait...
OH FUCK, the orcs were trying to stop the corruption... god damnit brain get in the game. Wall apply directly to the forehead.

Yep, 100 points for Kasrkin!
The orcs were pillaging and killing and pillaging and killing (oh, and pillaging of course) when their sorcerers learned of the corruption and tried to fight it - but not because they're nice but because they wanted to defend their conquered lands. Yeah.
Won't affect anything if you slay them or not, however. The corruption is too strong in the end.

Kasrkin

Level 26
Won't affect anything if you slay them or not, however. The corruption is too strong in the end.

....Well that revelation of my overworked and tired brain was pointless. *Throws chainsword out the window.*

Got 24 left to convert and upload.

And that's it for today, no more screenshots for now.

It's done and the comments are done.... sleep now and discuss later.

And I am back... yeah there are about 54.... wait 59? screenshots.

Page 3 #65 pretty sure. I don't even remember what it was to be honest, I'll clear out the album when everything has been discussed and just leave gameplay screenshots.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Gonna take a look at all of them now. I'll make sure that everything you mentioned is fixed with the next update, so you can remove the grammar pictures afterwards.
But I'll also increase the defense in Chapter Seven - I made it weaker with the last update you got - so it's a bit harder.
Maybe you'll have to destroy the whole base in Kasrkin mode instead of only the shipyards?

Progress report
Still working on the Secret Chapter. Depending on how long it takes, I'll either upload Chapter Ten without it first or both Chapter Ten and the Secret Chapter.

Kasrkin

Level 26
Maybe you'll have to destroy the whole base in Kasrkin mode instead of only the shipyards?

I approve of more destruction.

Yep, I'm really tired didn't understand what you meant.

I'm tempted to correct the original post.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Version 0.80 released

General:
- Grammar fixes
- Overall fixes
- AI fixes
- Fixed Batrider model (Thanks to BlinkBoy)

Chapter Seven:
- Increased difficulty
- Added Zeppelin waves on Hard

Chapter Ten:
- Completed Chapter Ten

Secret Chapter:
- Completed Secret Chapter

@kakuzu: This would actually be a good idea.

@Kasrkin: Gonna take a look.

Level 12
Yeah , and if someone could make the loading screens with the location of Arkain it will be awesome

Kasrkin

Level 26
>_>

*Cough* I'll just be on my way to playing the secret chapter now....

Problem,
Shar there's something wrong with chapter ten's cutscene dialogue it acts as if I destroyed the shard then throws in a line about Aedale absorbing it.

You have no idea how hard this is since I never leveled up blizzard, can you allow the person to put points into other abilities once they hit the secret chapter, just reset the abilities I put levels into please. Greymoore is kickin my ass with those heals, willing to buy tome of retraining!

Uhm... that dialogue uhm.... I liked the background story.

I'm just gonna, go convert those files yeah.

And uploaded, picture 42 page 2 all comments done.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
>_>

*Cough* I'll just be on my way to playing the secret chapter now....

Problem,
Shar there's something wrong with chapter ten's cutscene dialogue it acts as if I destroyed the shard then throws in a line about Aedale absorbing it.

There's actually not a really huge difference between destroying and absorbing it (the shard is gone either way) but I'll fix this.

You have no idea how hard this is since I never leveled up blizzard, can you allow the person to put points into other abilities once they hit the secret chapter, just reset the abilities I put levels into please. Greymoore is kickin my ass with those heals, willing to buy tome of retraining!

Will do, will do

Uhm... that dialogue uhm.... I liked the background story.

I'm just gonna, go convert those files yeah.

And uploaded, picture 42 page 2 all comments done.

Nice dialogue, isn't it? :p
She's a sucubus, what were you expecting? Flowers? :p

And uhh,
Did she just leave him lying unconscious on the temple floor?

He's gone for good.

Kasrkin

Level 26
There's actually not a really huge difference between destroying and abrosbing it (the shard is gone either way) but I'll fix this.

K

Nice dialogue, isn't it? :p
She's a sucubus, what were you expecting? Flowers? :p
Yep
I think they're a bit beyond the point of having to use flowers.... Hahaha

He's gone for good.

I actually thought he was cool, and look at the other screens.... pff hahahaha

On a serious note for at least one second, I'll start clearing out the album when 11 hits the testing phase.

Kasrkin

Level 26
You guys know each other personaly? Every time i visit this page i see conversation going on between you two.

We don't actually I know it seems like it sometimes but it's sorta my job to report stuff and if I can start a hilarious conversation along the way, well then I'll do it.

I was just reminded of something
Shar can you add a taunt ability to the spirit beasts, all units making a beeline straight for Aedale kills her rather fast. And maybe change their armor values because they get killed really fast, and well the 20-22 dmg doesn't do much either when ya got armies and demons.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
@Kasrkin: I consider replacing the ability with something else anyway. I don't like it, I already made it stronger than it used to be by adding Chaos damage and increasing hit points of the damn beasts. Still too weak. I think I'll replace it by a new, more useful summoning spell.

Alright, even with them blocking the corridors, they die in a few hits from the enemies you're facing in the mission.
What summon are you thinking?