1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Round Table of Arkain

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    In the part where Redfist teleport with Vanessa the game will ask you on which side you want to choose, if you pick Redfist option, then you can play the Secret Chapter that leads a SECRET mission where you playing with the Redfist faction and manage to wipeout the orcs... this one can be seen as the "bad ending"...

2. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thing is i never got that option...Must be because im every choice regarding humans i picked the one that was more human "friendly", on my case after Duke Redfists was done with Rangul and Ephrog he approached Vanessa and was schooling her when Brotka appeaed and Redfist was teleported away.

So i never got that option...After seeing how that chapter unfolds i am kinda bummed that i deprived myself of such a masterpiece of a chapter :(

3. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thats right, always complete the side quest that involve to kill humans and choose Rath instead of Blen in the Ch.06, after all this you should get the "options menu"

4. ShadowGamerXXX

ShadowGamerXXX

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been thinking for a couple of days... are the nexuss made up only of human corpses or elves?
    Aridon can take advantage of the corpses of the denters, centaurs, bearmen... Ect.
    Since they are breeds that live in Arkain... so they are part of the balance, being alive... or killed, by Aridon's stance I understand that he does not revive the orcs as not part of the balance.
    But wouldn't it be great if the domain fights Necro-Sas and Necro-Rath... even with the Duke RedFist not dead?.
    That would make the story more complex, it would be like recycling characters, and still making a whole new story (Ahem-Blenn, Lerrig, Salomar, Rangul - Ejem).

5. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not sure if anyone would want a return of Sasrogarn though. :p

6. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aridon uses corpses from every race. The second undead book (when released) will showcase that better than the first undead book.
    And bringing characters back as undead just cheapens them and the story as a whole. It would make entire chapters and cutscenes you once thought of important pointless.

7. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why would Aridon waste his precious time and strength to bring back in life that incopeten fool,Sasrogan...I mean he does not bring much in the tablet besides his incopetence,Blen is an inspiring leader but i doubt Undeads need inspiration...Rath is a brute but Aridon has enough brutes on his ranks but maybe one more might not be bad.

8. ShadowGamerXXX

ShadowGamerXXX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wouldn't it be good if you followed Rath's example?
    The thirst for revenge drastically changes people, I would not be surprised that Aridon took advantage of sun's resentment that Sas has in the face of dominance. more specifically, in front of Amari.
    I think Sas was hated for his spells (WHO IS SICK TO BE CAUSING RAYO'S SCHOOL AS A HERO'S SPELL?) without offending, but combine the above with chain lightning (A large group of necroliths do better things) and spectral wolves (as if he needed even more shields that "describing I forgot the name of the old friend of Sas")
    Sorry... Copy the wrong thing... I speak by translator, it won't happen again :vw_wtf:

9. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    His thirst for revenge is not that "useful" Rath does not resent the entirety of humanity he hates Blen and his men...With Blen gone so does the usefulness of Rath as a brute...

If Aridon wanted to take out Blen...I am pretty sure both Krom or the executioner would be more than enough to take him out of the picture.

10. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    In all wars a sacrificeable pawn its always needed, also maybe hes a coward but he never been addresed as a ignorant or powerless...

11. ShadowGamerXXX

ShadowGamerXXX

Resources:
    Resources:
    But we don't know how much Sas hated Amari... it can be useful, other than that Aridon is reconsidering whether the orcs are part of his balance... Krom would be a good choice for Aridon... too good to do... think about it, you always need a minion to do the lowest jobs, so that none of the best trained have to do it.
    What I'm looking to say is that with Sas or someone else in charge of small details, it will allow Krom or Saphira to be redirected to tasks of greater importance for balance.
    (Sometimes the small details make a difference... why do you need a big computer if it lacks the smallest programs but they are still useful?

12. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:

I never called him ignorant or powerless, I called him an incopeten fool...Which he was and everyone exposed him for that Amari,Okri,Zarimak even Grofzag.

13. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    As undead?

14. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    In any shape, way or form.

Edit: On the topic of bringing Chars back as Undead:
    I will not ignore this option, just look at Vanessa in the Undead Book or Lera in the Orc Book, but I do not use it much.
    It takes the weight out of too many important events.
    In addition, you must keep in mind that some bodies are lost to even the Undead, such as burned until nothing was left, like i.e. the many Orcs burned by the Redfist.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  15. lekxman22

lekxman22

Resources:
    Resources:
    Revive Redfist HAHAHAH i always loved that guy :)
    Or is it just me :(

16. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Redfist 30/10
    Best Dad
    Best Friend
    Best Ally
    Best Anger
    Best Firestarter
    Best "Best Dad of the Year" cup

Nobody could possibly not like this man!

17. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    He also like Campfires

18. lekxman22

lekxman22

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well he didnt liked golden guard so he is somone i love after Aridon The Corpse Master hAhahaha

19. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Redfist its top 3 when it comes to characters...
    Also he can spit some fire which makes him all the better.
    The secret chapter ending should be the cannon ending...
    Justice for Redfist best dad to ever grace Arkain universe!!

20. LickMyEyeBall

LickMyEyeBall

Resources:
    Resources:
    Surely there are some funny lines Redfist spits from time to time but he's mostly boring imo