• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resource Spotlight - Dwarf Sound Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
DwarfSP_Banner.gif

Aight, lads and lasses! LoreCraft Designs, the team behind WarCraft: Chronicles of the Second War are proud to present: The Dwarven Clans Sound Pack!​

"Earlier this year my team released to the modding community our own dwarven pack. We've managed to create the three distinct clans with their own lore accurate aesthetic. However, this wasn't the end. I assembled a small team of talented voice actors and for over six months of hard work we managed to give all the units their own voice lines and personality."
~ @ShadiHD

Check out some samples from the voice pack:

Each individual sound set is available to download in the Sounds resource section:

Bronzebeard

Wildhammer

Dark Iron

Find out more about the voice actors involved below:

Last edited:
As a Scot it's always entertaining hearing people attempt the accent. So I will say I thought the accent was spot-on for the Captain and for others I think they're just doing their own take on the "Dwarven voice". Others were a little harder to listen to. Overall was fun to see and listen to them and a great addition the the Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.