• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A contribution for Ma'am Kithraya :)

Credit goes to : AlexGCC :grin: I contributed :ogre_hurrhurr:

I hope you could show me how you made an arrow movement trigger + black and white screen . Private or Public :) I hope you share it to me maam

Eee.....? :O

What is this package? Have I asked about some random things? :O

Being honest. There is no arrow movement system or anything that causes the unit moving using arrows. Unless you mean the camera control system.

The black-and-white screen only affect textures, so... it's unlikely you need it. :p

=====

EDIT: Anyway Thanks for your troubles, but I don't know if I can find any use for this model.

Level 5
great, trust me, when u published it, ill help to spread the words :)
everyones waiting for best map in warcraft 3 beside DoTA :D
finish it bro

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
this reminds me of something, resident evil 4 :D
btw is this a campaign or what?
I'm amazed with the conversation system screenies, the girl has an incredible details especially on her hair. o_O It must be 2MB or larger in filesize. right?
EDIT: I advice you kithraya, stop posting and just stay focused on your project. Do you have a team or just make it by your self? I'm affraid u will get bored, so just finish it asap.

Level 4
In fact, what is the progress now?
I want to konw because the progress bar's photo has been removed.

Let me prepare new.

crozzz said:
this reminds me of something, resident evil 4 :D
btw is this a campaign or what?
I'm amazed with the conversation system screenies, the girl has an incredible details especially on her hair. o_O It must be 2MB or larger in filesize. right?

Every info you have in 1st post. Characters models have filesize about 1,5-2,5MB.

crozzz said:
I advice you kithraya, stop posting and just stay focused on your project. Do you have a team or just make it by your self? I'm affraid u will get bored, so just finish it asap.

I am doing it from over a month.. :p
I work with people via PMs only now.

Level 4
todolistcopy.jpg

Realistic Water:
realisicwater.jpg

Character Stats:

Newest party member design:
felicitywow.jpg

Junk Piles:
junkpiles.jpg

I used cargo system from WarCraft to make bagpack
looool.jpg

Almost like RE scene. :p Additive + blend material test. You can notice Crossgun.
omgd.jpg

Last edited:

S11

S11

Level 3
please be a co op mp rpg not a single player lol i want to play with my friends

Level 4
But there is a way around that, isn't there?

The only 1 way I know, is new MPQ archive, like HappyTauren said.

===========================================================
EDIT: Some stuff from last few days. :3

3copy.jpg
untitldie.jpg

I already got new graphic card, and some more serious 3D and movie making tools.

Last edited:
Level 11
Multiplayer is cool and fun and all, but seeing the decreasing player base in wc3 makes single player maps more valuable than before.

Also, one of the good traits of wc3 has been the low hardware requirements for it which makes these kinds of graphically intense maps less playable for multi player as well. Gaia's Retaliation is one good example where weaker pc systems suffer lags and low performance because of the amount of details in it.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You haven't updated any progress lately, how is it going with the project? :/

Level 4
Auctually, what's the story/background information of this game?
I hope I can wait until this map is released. :wgrin:
Merry Christmas! (Yesterday in Hong Kong)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

There are lots of dead pictures on the front page, I wonder if Kithraya is on a time off from the project...

Level 4
There are lots of dead pictures on the front page, I wonder if Kithraya is on a time off from the project...

Because my image hosting died. xd

I have school exams now, so project is frozen.
I think I had to assemble a team to speed up the work. The Beta should be completed long time ago, but my work + school makes progress much slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.